Lisa's learning to stay on track one meal at a time !!

this sounds goooooooood!! and so easy too! I think these will become part of my regular diet.

is it just one regular sized pot of yoghurt that you use and how much sweetner please? I assume that you take the weetabix as a hexb and so they are syn free? Please correct me if not!

I am thinking of using a toffee flavoured one to make some this weekend. YUM! LOVE this idea!!

sparty said:
this sounds goooooooood!! and so easy too! I think these will become part of my regular diet.

is it just one regular sized pot of yoghurt that you use and how much sweetner please? I assume that you take the weetabix as a hexb and so they are syn free? Please correct me if not!

I am thinking of using a toffee flavoured one to make some this weekend. YUM! LOVE this idea!!

Hiya

Yeah one regular pot off yoghurt and I used 2 tablespoons off sweetner and yeah if u used them as hex b they would be syn free x

Had another bad day!!! Grrrr so mad at myself

Starred with weetabix
Then a hifi Rocky road
Then 2 bacon & grilled tomato & a Rosti !!
Then I had half a snickers & a wispa gold !!!
Then went out for lunch had a club sandwich and some chips
Then for tea had a carvery from Toby carvery and have now had a chocolate orange cupcake !!
These earlies are killing me I'm so hungry Defo not doing them again!!

Aw don't worry too much, if you get back on track tomorrow you will be fine. To lose a pound in a week you just have to create a 3500 calorie deficit over the week, if you eat less for the rest of the week then it will still be possible. Also the carvery, the cooked breakfast and the weetabix are totally allowed anyway!

xx

Amelie24 said:
Aw don't worry too much, if you get back on track tomorrow you will be fine. To lose a pound in a week you just have to create a 3500 calorie deficit over the week, if you eat less for the rest of the week then it will still be possible. Also the carvery, the cooked breakfast and the weetabix are totally allowed anyway!

xx

Oh thanks hun!!

Another long day in work today but am prepared !!

Ok sat and im in work for 12 hours :( but am prepared !!!

Ok just eating a tub off pineapple and once I have time I have some porridge to eat too

The plan for the rest off the day is
McCain spud (0.5)
Homemade coleslaw (1.5)
Need to buy salad for it

I have a yogurt and an apple too

Then I have a small chilli & savoury rice for tea later but I finish at 8 and the hubby said he will cook something for when I get in too :)

Ok it all went to plan until the last trip off the day I was going to have my chilli & rice but I was so busy I didn't have time my hubby then said he would make tea for when I got home at 8.15pm but then my little girl was sick and he spent the evening sorting her out and cleaning up so we went to Maccys !!
I had half a large chips a chicken sandwich and a double cheeseburger !!!
The rest off the day I was on plan though I am so disappointed !!! :(

babybuffy84 said:
Ok sat and im in work for 12 hours :( but am prepared !!!

Ok just eating a tub off pineapple and once I have time I have some porridge to eat too

The plan for the rest off the day is
McCain spud (0.5)
Homemade coleslaw (1.5)
Need to buy salad for it

I have a yogurt and an apple too

Then I have a small chilli & savoury rice for tea later but I finish at 8 and the hubby said he will cook something for when I get in too :)

Ok here's my spud & coleslaw

image-2930668556.jpg

mm your roast dinner looks yummy! I'm having roast chicken later too. Yesterday sounds horribly stressful, is your daughter okay today?

ps. although the Mcdonalds was about 900/1000 calories, the rest of your day you didn't eat many calories at all so you were probably still below the 2000 calorie RDA for women!

xx

Amelie24 said:
mm your roast dinner looks yummy! I'm having roast chicken later too. Yesterday sounds horribly stressful, is your daughter okay today?

ps. although the Mcdonalds was about 900/1000 calories, the rest of your day you didn't eat many calories at all so you were probably still below the 2000 calorie RDA for women!

xx

Yeah she seems better think she needed to be sick to get it off her chest ifykwim ?

Oh thanks hun im lost when it comes to calories !!
Been good so far today going for a run once the grand prix has finished then salad for tea hoping for less than 10 syns today after a rather synful start to the week !!

Back