Lisa's learning to stay on track one meal at a time !!

Tea time !!! Chicken salad

image-3586828709.jpg

Looks good, are the white things onions? Also where do you find a Couch to 5k training schedule? I think I might try it too xx

Thought I would pop in and say hello as I was intrigued with your title. Have been rubbish lately but even at that its taken ages to even lose few pounds as am on, off, on, off, on....you get my drift lol. Seem to do well for few weeks then bam..am eating anything and everything. Wine is my downfall. Only one bottle per week but next day I have no control and so it continues. I want to get back on track asap but rather than get my self bogged down with failing I am going to try one meal at a time. I am 8st 8 and want to be 8 stone. Originally I wanted down to 8st 7 but when I got three quarter of pound away from it is when I started eating everything so decided 8st gives me focus and a target.
What plan do you follow?

debtin said:
Thought I would pop in and say hello as I was intrigued with your title. Have been rubbish lately but even at that its taken ages to even lose few pounds as am on, off, on, off, on....you get my drift lol. Seem to do well for few weeks then bam..am eating anything and everything. Wine is my downfall. Only one bottle per week but next day I have no control and so it continues. I want to get back on track asap but rather than get my self bogged down with failing I am going to try one meal at a time. I am 8st 8 and want to be 8 stone. Originally I wanted down to 8st 7 but when I got three quarter of pound away from it is when I started eating everything so decided 8st gives me focus and a target.
What plan do you follow?

Hi I do extra easy as I think it's the best x
Yeah I need to get back on track x

debtin said:
What plan do you follow?

Hiya. I am 9st 1lb at the moment and aiming for 8 1/2 stone initially. I think i may copy your idea of moving the target once i am halfway there to keep motivated.
Finding it tough the last few weeks as I have had busy weekends but hopefully that will start to improve from here on in as I have less planned. I do extra easy and during the week have no problem at all following the plan! :)

Yum, spaghetti bolognese has got to be one of the nicest free-meals I think! Hope you have a good day xx

I don't think it was deserved! you've been doing well. I think though that some of the foods you had today have water-weight to them (e.g. supernoodles) and that can make a big difference on the scales. Maybe you'll get a bigger loss to make up for it next week & at least it's not a gain, perhaps being light to begin with makes it harder to shift the weight xx

Amelie24 said:
I don't think it was deserved! you've been doing well. I think though that some of the foods you had today have water-weight to them (e.g. supernoodles) and that can make a big difference on the scales. Maybe you'll get a bigger loss to make up for it next week & at least it's not a gain, perhaps being light to begin with makes it harder to shift the weight xx

Oh thanks hun !!!

Yeah had a lazy lunch today with working at my daughters playgroup !!
I'm finding it do hard to shift the weight need a good kick up the bum :)

Hey, hope work is going okay.

Today's breakfast & dinner sound nice! they'd run out of Rocky road Hifis at my group last night- I was crying on the inside!

xx

babybuffy84 said:
Ok Thursday's menu

Breaky - bacon,poached egg,grilled tomatoes,mushrooms

Snack - fruit,rocky road hifi bar (heb)

Lunch - lettuce tomato cucumber ham beetroot salad & salad cream (1 syn)

Dinner - McCain jacket spud (0.5 syn) & chilli con carne (syn free homemade)

Snacks - another hifi rocky road,fruit & a yoghurt

Ok breaky was a no ended up going out for breaky and had
2 mini muffins
1 brown toast
Sm orange juice
Coffee
Then 2 bacon 1 sausage mushroom beans 1 hash brown 1 poached egg

Lunch was on plan
Tea didn't have time grabbed a chicken and stuffing butty on the go & crisps and a few other snacks !!!

So yesterday went off track and today's not going great either !!!

Breaky weetabix & milk (hea & heb)

Snack hifi rocky road

Lunch taste the difference burger with cheese in a seeded roll and some McCain lightly spiced wedged

Tea is a Chinese banquet homemade so were having char siu pork egg fried rice noodles& bean sprouts and chinese chicken curry some jarred sauce and some homemade will use fry light but my hubby's cooking and following a recipe so will see !!

Back