Lisa's learning to stay on track one meal at a time !!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is my big fat line drawn !!!!

Weigh in tonight face the scales see the damage reset my stats online and start afresh !!!!

Bad couple off week & not much on now only my birthday at the end off April but I've picked a lovely little pub where I can have either a roast or they do an amazing skillet meal with new pots & salad one off my favs !!!
I asked people not to get me choccy for easter and they did so I ate it all !!
But at least it's gone out off the way ready for a new week!!!!
Only 23 weeks till
Florida and I'm thinking maybe a stone depending on weigh in till target also have a personal shopper day booked for my holiday wardrobe on June 1st so want to be close to target by then !!!

Just decided to try on my linens and shorts and can't fasten them at all there a size 12 which fitted last summer so I need to get back on track will be happy if I can fit into my 12's I really think sometimes I put too much pressure on myself to be a certain size etc whereas most off my wardrobe is a 12 so if I can get in them I will be happy for Florida determined I am not going in 14's !!!
I will do this !!!!!!!!! Not happy and only have myself to blame !!!
This was me last summer in my 12's !!!

image-2586732105.jpg

I think at time I thought I looked awful but I can't even get them trousers on now !!!

Morning hun!! Sorry about the gain, but it's a teeny tiny gain that you'll soon get rid of I'm sure :) It also looks like you've set yourself a really good goal of getting back into your size 12s...I know that I focus far too much on the numbers on the scales when really I'd just like to get into some smaller clothes :)

Hope you have a fab day hun xxx

Morning hun!! Sorry about the gain, but it's a teeny tiny gain that you'll soon get rid of I'm sure :) It also looks like you've set yourself a really good goal of getting back into your size 12s...I know that I focus far too much on the numbers on the scales when really I'd just like to get into some smaller clothes :)

Hope you have a fab day hun xxx

Yeah sometimes numbers can be too much and can get a bit obsessive ??!!

Had a good day today am pleased :)

Afternoon hun! Glad to hear you've had a good couple of days :)

I won't mention the app, we both know my feelings on that at the moment, lol! :D Silly technology! Xx

Argghhhh is driving me nuts its crashed again today so having to post using website and trying to do it from my phone what a pain !!!
How you doing you still got another week off ??

Argghhhh is driving me nuts its crashed again today so having to post using website and trying to do it from my phone what a pain !!!
How you doing you still got another week off ??

I'm good thanks hun! Yeah, still got another week off, woooo! :) Busy with marking and stuff though so at least I haven't got time on my hands to think about eating naughty stuff, lol! Xx

I'm good thanks hun! Yeah, still got another week off, woooo! :) Busy with marking and stuff though so at least I haven't got time on my hands to think about eating naughty stuff, lol! Xx
Oh that's rubbish that you can't enjoy your week off !!! But yeah sometimes it's good that your so busy !!! I would much rather be busy than bored !!

Back