Lisa's learning to stay on track one meal at a time !!

Anyone know if these have syns we've just started selling them in work and would be handy of I was ever stuck

image-3355740874.jpg

Morning hun! How are you doing? I saw on Facebook that your hubby's poorly and Sophie's being a bit of a Damien...poor you! Hope they both improve soon xxx

Oh god it wasn't a good day cried most off the
day !!!
Sophie was a Damien horror child !!!
Hubby had an abscess and ended up having a tooth out but was sick all day and in bed all day !!!
Them my poochie had to go to the vets he's got a swollen shoulder ??!!
So Defo not a good day !!

Stupid app wasn't working again !!!!!! Argghhhh !!!

Ok weigh in maintain !!!

Breakfast

Out at frankie & bennys
3 poached eggs
2 toast
Grilled mushroom & tomato
Butter 2 syns

Lunch

None

Afternoon snacks
Grapes
Banana
Apple

Dinner
Small veg pasta (3 syns just encase ) with lettuce & cherry Toms

Snack with hubby after work
Tandoori chicken out off curry heaven book
With mint dressing
Mango chutney
Onion & tomato
Lettuce

I'm having problems with the app on my phone and the internet on my laptop...between the two I'm getting very frustrated, lol!!

Well done on a maintain hun, as we all know it's better than a gain! :)

How are hubby, the demon child and your doggie today? Hope there's an improvement with all three hun

Xxx

I'm having problems with the app on my phone and the internet on my laptop...between the two I'm getting very frustrated, lol!!

Well done on a maintain hun, as we all know it's better than a gain! :)

How are hubby, the demon child and your doggie today? Hope there's an improvement with all three hun

Xxx

Mini mins on my phone through the web is annoying as the page is so big and I'm trying to look on a little phone !!!
For now the app is working again !!!
Thanks Hun my meals were good but I picked and yesterday was a mega disaster !!!

Hubby is much better he's going back to work tomorrow child is like an angel today and poochie is still limping but the bet said it could take a week !!
So all round much better day than yesterday !!!
Had a late breaky today so wasn't hungry till about 3 then I picked for 2. Hours till I had a bit off pasta I picked at grapes but a full punnet and now I have mega tummy ache !!! Lol x

Ooops late on today had a busy day !!!

Breakfast
Bacon Philly (2) tomatoes
2 bread
Apple
Banana

Lunch
Met my friend went to franky and bennys
Starter
2 chicken goujons with salad & dip (not really sure off the syns??)
Pasta bolognaise with salad (7.5 syns )
Strawberries

Tea
Sainsburys honey cure gammon
New pots
Salad
Salad cream (2)

image-3612059226.jpg

Went shopping this morning starting to look for clothes for Florida in September and bought a gorg playsuit I fell in love with it wasn't sure if it was a bit young for me ??!! Here's a piccy I felt really good in it and it was a 12 a little tight but so comfortable !!!

image-2135409233.jpg

image-2188132909.jpg

I love that playsuit! It looks really good on you hun and definitely not too young for you - you're hardly ancient! :p I'm also loving the sound of your food for the day, yum xx

Haha oh thanks!! I know but nearing 30 now and feeling old lol !!!
Thanks Hun yeah am feeling positive I think I made a good choice at lunch when out today and planned for this evening ready :)

Back