Lisa's learning to stay on track one meal at a time !!

Not having a great day feeling a bit down and also have been feeling a bit shaky food was fine up until 2 pm then I had a bag off buttons a bag off Special K crisps and a Maccys double cheeseburger and a wispa gold ??? !!! Wtf is that all about !!!!

Still have my lasagne and bought a lovely salad to have with it too !!!

Arghhhhhhhhh feeling frustrated and down :(

Sorry to hear you had a bad day hun - try not to be too hard on yourself,as you keep telling me every one has off plan days, i hope tomorrow is a better day for you xxx

Not having a great day feeling a bit down and also have been feeling a bit shaky food was fine up until 2 pm then I had a bag off buttons a bag off Special K crisps and a Maccys double cheeseburger and a wispa gold ??? !!! Wtf is that all about !!!!

Still have my lasagne and bought a lovely salad to have with it too !!!

Arghhhhhhhhh feeling frustrated and down :(

Try not to worry Hun, we all have an odd day like that where you eat things and think wtf did I do that for.
tomorrow/ or should I say today ;) is a new day xxx

Won't even begin to tell you what I've eaten today !!!
But I went to class and got weighed 0.5lb on !!!!
Wowzers I think I got away lucky with that really deserved more and my scales were saying 3 on
Still feeling a bit down really most remember and remind myself I have lots to look forward too and dig deep :)
Back on it tomorrow off to do my lunch bag for work now x

babybuffy84 said:
Won't even begin to tell you what I've eaten today !!!
But I went to class and got weighed 0.5lb on !!!!
Wowzers I think I got away lucky with that really deserved more and my scales were saying 3 on
Still feeling a bit down really most remember and remind myself I have lots to look forward too and dig deep :)
Back on it tomorrow off to do my lunch bag for work now x

Ah love, I'm sorry to hear you are still feeling down :( I really hope things start to get brighter for you soon. 0.5lbs nothing-that's just a wee lol, it'll come off (and more) next week-what have you got planned for lunch tomorrow?x

Ah love, I'm sorry to hear you are still feeling down :( I really hope things start to get brighter for you soon. 0.5lbs nothing-that's just a wee lol, it'll come off (and more) next week-what have you got planned for lunch tomorrow?x

Haha that just made me chuckle out loud !!! Love it !!!
Hoping a nice early night and seeing the hubby will cheer me up bit really seen much off him as I was away all weekend and then he's been working and so have I so it's a bit rubbish but counting down till a week today as were both off :)

Have just done tomorrows food
Salad for lunch
Left over curry & rice for tea (out off the freezer ) been so busy today not had time to make anything luckily had a curry portioned out its 4 syns but that's fine x

Friday food

Breakfast
Bacon sliced fresh tomatoes
Philly (2 syns ) might use this as he if I don't have anymore milk slight tweak !!
2 bread (heb)

Snack
Banana
Hifi light (3)
Hob nob (4.5) !!! 4.5 syns rip off should have looked before I ate !!
Already at 9.5 !!! Grrrrrr but have been up since silly o'clock with devil child :)

Lunch
Spag Bol
Maybe side salad will see how hungry I am (hoping a big lunch will keep me going)!!!

image-2723577791.jpg

Tea
Think we're going to have chicken saltimbocca again nom
Nom :)!!!!!!
Daughter and rents are having pizza !!!

Last edited:
I ordered a pedometer and when got home from taking my daughter to playgroup it had arrived I wore it to walk to playgroup and pick her up and home again and it was nearly 4500 steps how mad is that so on school days (4 days a week) I'm already doing 9000 steps I'm going to wear it daily and see how many I'm doing :) will update with today's number before bed :)

Back