Lisa's learning to stay on track one meal at a time !!

You just login to paypal and click makepayment and you can just put my email address in and how much to send and so it that way !! :)

Cool! I didn't know that! If you'd be willing to do that then I'd be really grateful...I asked my colleague at work who goes to slimming world and she said they hadn't got that book in the group she went to xx

Have been missing had a really bad day yesterday in work and Thursday yesterday resisted in me having to come home as I was a bit upset about an incident that happened at work,food was all over the place and today was my date meal with hubby with a groupon that I got months ago but had almost forgot about it was a bargain !!!
£18 for 2 courses and 2 mains and 2 liquor coffees !!

Here was mine and hubby's food Defo not Sw friendly. !!

View attachment 87174

View attachment 87175

View attachment 87176

View attachment 87177

Defo won't be eating anything else today !!! Stuffed x

Awww hun, I'm really sorry to hear that you had such a bad day at work :( I hope you're feeling better now. The pictures from your date meal look fabulous! :D Yum! Enjoy yourself hun, and keep smiling :) xxx

Cool! I didn't know that! If you'd be willing to do that then I'd be really grateful...I asked my colleague at work who goes to slimming world and she said they hadn't got that book in the group she went to xx

Will order it tomorrow at class and it will Come next wed and I can post it out either the Thursday or Friday too you Hun x

Sorry for being Mia had a bad week Fridays events really knocked me and not had a great couple off days been stressing about some problems that I've been putting off but finally went to the drs and turns out its not as serious as I thought but am on some meds for a week so no drinking for me this weekend at my birthday meal but that's fine not a problem :)

Back on plan from tomorrow and weighing in tomorrow night as usual

Will order it tomorrow at class and it will Come next wed and I can post it out either the Thursday or Friday too you Hun x

Hiya hun! Awww, you're an absolute star. Just let me know the total cost and PM me your email address and I'll PayPal you the money :)

I'm sorry to hear that you've been stressing about some things hun, hope you feel a bit better. I'm also glad to hear that things weren't as serious as you thought - yay! Poo to being on meds for your birthday, but at least that leaves you more syns for some cake! ;) xxx

Weigh in tonight

Gained 2lbs :( all self inflicted but still feeling a bit low about it but am sure I will be fine feeling a big dizzy off my tablets too but it will pass !!

Back from class and straight back on plan

Tea

Chicken saltimbocca 1.5 syns
Broccolli peas sweetcorn spinach

Shape yoghurt & grapes

image-3264954048.jpg

Thursday foodage :)

Breakfast
Out at franky & bennys
2 toast
3 poached eggs
Tomato
Grilled mushroom
Butter 2.5

Lunch
Not really hungry
Hifi bar 3 syns
Grapes
Yoghurt

Tea
Sausage 1 syn
carrot swede & potato mash
Broccolli
Mushrooms & onion gravy 2 syns

Been cooking today !!
Lasagne 1 syn a portion managed to get 3 quite big portions out off it
Broccolli soup

image-2337998291.jpg

image-95916257.jpg

Friday food :)

Very happy about it being Friday its payday & my birthday weekend I have 3 days off to look forward too :)
In work 11-11 today

Breakfast
2 toast (heb)
Beans
Mushrooms

image-2734505233.jpg

Lunch
Salad
(Not sure what yet going to have to buy one )

Tea
Lasagne (1syn)

Snacks
Bag full off nibbles just encase
Broccolli soup
Shape yoghurt
Jelly pot 0.5 syn
Hifi bar 6 syns
Fruit

Back