Lisa's learning to stay on track one meal at a time !!

Lunch

Sw chips & chicken nuggets (naughty) with BBQ sauce

image-2335786489.jpg

Wednesday !!!!

Weigh in day :O !!!! It's not going to be good there will Defo be a plus sign tonight !!!
But that's fine well it's not but its all self inflicted have Defo had the week from hell £1,000 off unexpected bills to pay and sort out which I don't need when we go to Disneyland in 17 weeks and have no spends as off yet !!!
Also get paid on Friday and I had to take a days unpaid leave last month and didn't get chance to make the hours up so it's going to be a tight month planning to pay the £1,000 out off June's pay and so will be working lots off overtime between me & hubby we have £300 this week alone in overtime luckily overtime is always going !!!
Have been stressing about it all week until I made myself ill yesterday and felt dreadful I talked to hubby and feel better today not as stressed and don't have that tightness in my chest anymore worrying about it all !!! Thank god x think I need to get myself some off them kalms things !!!

Right anyway onwards and downwards !!!

Wednesday food

Am helper at my daughters Playgroup today 9-11.45 !! 30 screaming kids wish me luck lol !!!

Breakfast
2 toast
3 bacon
Marg (2)
Hp (1)

Lunch
????? No idea lol !!!

Tea
After weigh in
Burgers & Sw chips
(Must plan better!!!)

Hey hun how are you? I'm doing ww now instead of SW-wasn't losing anything on it and start ivf soon so need to shift some weight :( I hope your keeping ok and don't mind me popping in to say hello every now and then?xxx

Hey hun how are you? I'm doing ww now instead of SW-wasn't losing anything on it and start ivf soon so need to shift some weight :( I hope your keeping ok and don't mind me popping in to say hello every now and then?xxx

Hi Hun !!!
So nice to see you will pop over and check in on your ww diary how you finding ww ???
Fab news on the ivf too my cousin just started her daily injections on Tuesday !!
Off course I don't mind you popping in :)

Lisa xx

Hi Hun !!!
So nice to see you will pop over and check in on your ww diary how you finding ww ???
Fab news on the ivf too my cousin just started her daily injections on Tuesday !!
Off course I don't mind you popping in :)

Lisa xx

Hey love, wws ok, haven't lost anything yet though even though have stuck to it, and have been exercising loads :( it's been hard weighing everything but get to eat stuff that never did on SW-missing musgshot and sushi lunches haha!

I've got everything crossed for your cousin, was wondering how her treatment was going after her ovarian drilling. Hope it works for her :)

Come over to my ww diary anytime xxx

Hiya sweetie! I'm back, woooo! Apologies for my absence...I've just been a miserable cow this week!

Firstly...poor you! I hate unexpected bills! :( Secondly, the holiday clothes look fab on you hun, and all in 12s, wooooo! That's fab!

Those teriyaki beef bites look delicious! I wish we had a marks and Spencer nearer to where I live. Mind you, I'd be broke if there was, lol! :D

I hope you have a fab bank holiday weekend hun :) xxx

Hey love, wws ok, haven't lost anything yet though even though have stuck to it, and have been exercising loads :( it's been hard weighing everything but get to eat stuff that never did on SW-missing musgshot and sushi lunches haha!

I've got everything crossed for your cousin, was wondering how her treatment was going after her ovarian drilling. Hope it works for her :)

Come over to my ww diary anytime xxx

Oh no Hun that's a bit rubbish hopefully you will start to see losses soon !!!

Yeah I will pop over Hun xx

Hiya sweetie! I'm back, woooo! Apologies for my absence...I've just been a miserable cow this week!

Firstly...poor you! I hate unexpected bills! :( Secondly, the holiday clothes look fab on you hun, and all in 12s, wooooo! That's fab!

Those teriyaki beef bites look delicious! I wish we had a marks and Spencer nearer to where I live. Mind you, I'd be broke if there was, lol! :D

I hope you have a fab bank holiday weekend hun :) xxx

Hi chic !!!
Nice to see you back hope your ok I shall go check in on your diary now !!
Oh thanks hopefully the weather stays nice and we can get out and about :)

Hope you have a fab half term x

Saturday food

Breakfast
Bacon
Toast (heb)

Lunch
At chester zoo
Kids portion spag Bol
With huge side salad cucumber cherry toms onion mixed leaf salad

Naughty picnic snacks
Quavers
Cola bottle
Rs crisps

Them it got much worse !!!
Celebrating my mum and dad having a big payout from Barclays over ppi !!! So pleased for them they've really been struggling to afford our big holiday in September but this has given them enough to pay it off and get spends and a few more treats too

So to celebrate
Dominoes pizza

5 slices cheese and tom pizza
2 dough balls
8 potato wedges

Was really yummy thoroughly enjoyed it :)

Back on the wagon today though !!!

Really not having a good week !!!!

Weigh day tomorrow too !!!

Only 16 weeks till Florida and exactly 16lbs till target !!!!

Tuesday food
In work 12 hours

Breakfast
Weetabix (heb)
Milk (hea)
Sweetner

Lunch
BBQ chicken salad
Chicken with a BBQ spice mix
Lettuce Tom cuc onion sweetcorn
Salad cream (2)

Tea
Chilli & rice

Snacks
Activia snack pot
Mug shot
Lemon Alpen light (3)
Special K double choccy bar (5)

Need to grab some fruit to pick at too to up the superfree for tomorrow's weigh in !!!

Sitting on the bus on the way to work reflecting and trying not to stress I want to get to target sooooo bad for Florida yet why can't I stick to plan why is it so hard ??? I know I need to make more off an effort and eat the right things its like as soon as I know I have something on my whole week goes out the window like this week I have a day out on Saturday I will be out from 8-8 !!!
Having a personal shopper day at debenhams getting clothes for holiday and lunch out and afternoon tea in the evening with champagne !! Now I know that if I'm good for the other 6 days then I should still easily get a loss right ??!!
I have to do this I really have to !!!!

Sitting on the bus on the way to work reflecting and trying not to stress I want to get to target sooooo bad for Florida yet why can't I stick to plan why is it so hard ??? I know I need to make more off an effort and eat the right things its like as soon as I know I have something on my whole week goes out the window like this week I have a day out on Saturday I will be out from 8-8 !!!
Having a personal shopper day at debenhams getting clothes for holiday and lunch out and afternoon tea in the evening with champagne !! Now I know that if I'm good for the other 6 days then I should still easily get a loss right ??!!
I have to do this I really have to !!!!

Hiya hun! When I read this I thought, 'this could be me writing this'! I'm very much guilty of letting my week go completely out of the window as soon as I have a bad day, or anything planned. I know that I need to learn not to do this, but I'm not sure how! So if it's any consolation to you hun I know how you feel.

The one thing I will say is maybe you shouldn't put so much pressure on yourself to lose. Do you think maybe the pressure you put yourself under to be at target by the time you go to Florida contributes to your weeks going out of the window when you have an off plan day? Please don't take it in any way to mean that I'm criticising hun as I'm not, and to be honest with you I think that maybe I'm guilty of the same. Who knows! This losing weight malarkey is hard! :(

Xxx

No Hun I think your exactly right I focus too much on numbers and putting pressure on myself !!!
That's exactly me !!!
I think you just get to complacent with the plan and its easy to deviate and go oh I won't bother measuring this & that I can't remember the last time I measured my milk or cheese ??!!!
Have been really good today though :)

From looking at your food plan it looks like you've been having a really good day. I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised at weigh in tomorrow :)

I have to agree with you though about getting complacent with the plan. I also agree with you about not weighing...I haven't weighed anything for ages, so I bet I'd be shocked if I did start weighing things like cheese. Maybe we ought to have a challenge for a week to weigh all our hexs? It might be a start! :) xxx

Back