Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

Glad everything is going well :) x

How was wi?x

Flipping batteries in wii board died so now have to wait til I can get some thurs so will have to weigh fri x

Good luck for your weigh in. TFR has to be so hard a second time so well done for managing it.

Ahhh how annoying! Do you feel lighter though?!

Molly I'm just doing 2 shakes n a meal not full TFR I couldn't do it!

Yeah T my clothes feel less tight!x x

Oh how frustrating!!! Sure it'll be good news though :) x

Grr that's annoying I bet! :fingerscrossed: for Thursday x

Ordered a rechargeable pack for it from eBay :)

Had a food day yesterday after the non wi.

B - bran flakes, skim milk
D - seeded pitta with choc spread
T - steak pie, mash, mushy peas
Choc muffin

Back on it today :) x

Lost 4lb, very happy considering last night OH came in from work at 9pm with a big donner pizza in hand, I had 2 slices!

My bros bday today so out for a meal tonight. Tomorrow I'm having a body shop party at home, wine and nibbles will be involved x x

Well done :D Fab result :) Enjoy your weekend xx

Fab loss hun :) have a great weekend x

I'm back, just been a bit busy, Ashley is now toilet trained through the day and I'm very proud of him!

Still not pregnant so taking a relaxed approach this month, it's been 11 months now so have been getting a bit frustrated and have had it all on my mind lately.

I need a distraction, going to get back on my wii every day as I've been really rubbish for a while now and after totm arriving yesterday I hit the chocolate!

Countdown to Christmas party time 5 n a bit weeks. Need to keep on track with the diet so back to 2 shakes n a meal as I was doing really well with it. Last Christmas I was in a size 18 dress so to be in a size 12 this Christmas will be fab :) x x

I'm guessing being frustrated and stressed about it wont help? not that I know much about trying to get pregnant mind! lol But i'm a firm believer in what will be will be and when you are meant to fall pregnant again you will :)

good luck with getting back on track and with your christmas countdown. You'll feel fab come your christmas do when you can look at your comparison pics and see just how far you've come :) xx

Exactly, that's why I need to get distracted!

I'm really looking forward to the parties and the dress shopping :) x

WOW!! From an 18 to a 12 in a year!! How many people would love to be in your shoes!!! (or dresses!! ;)) Well done hon xx

Good luck with keeping on track till Xmas.

I got off my bottom and did my exercise last night and felt better for it.

x x

Well done you :) x

Back