Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

You will be fine chick. You just need to get through the first couple of days. Grumble away- we all know how your feeling!x

I know what u mean about the vanilla one - it's my fav and I don't like vanilla flavour anything!
I enjoy all the flavours much nicer than LT and CD x

Just had banana and it tasted the same as vanilla but with a banana smell, will be drinking these first I think as they are not too good, trying strawberry and choc tomorrow.

Day one done :) x x

You say you're hungry and it's only day 1, but it's the first few days that you're most hungry till you go into ketosis so look positively on the fact that you must be where you should be ... iyswim :eek: .... if you're hungry you've eaten less than your body wanted today so you MUST be losing weight!! YAY!!!!!! ;) xxx

Yay to that!

Just after this one day I can see that I have been snacking too much recently and that has to be kept under control after I finish.
x x

Day two

Woke with a banging headache, felt thinner so weighed and 2lb down, I know it's water but felt good :) x x

Wow that's fab!! Hope u feel better today :) x

We don't really care what it is do we? Just like it's hard to accept it's water when we put a couple of lbs on! Take it and feel good about it girl!! :) x

Exactly! Thanks I will :) x x

Not rating these shakes but will get by! They are really creamy and not much flavour as such. I'm sure as the days go by they will taste better as my tastebuds are cleansed x x

Well done on the 2lbs. Always nice to see a result straight away! I love the banana and strawberry not a fan of the others but as soon as I go into ketosis I love the chocolate! I'm sure you will be fine hun. As you said your taste buds will change.
Eyes on the prize!

Sorry peeps I've quit!

I'm going to do two shakes n meal. G says I can do it this way for a week and if I've not lost then I've to go on shakes properly as it's a waste of money otherwise. I only earn £600 a month and have spent £100 on exante so I can fully see his point :)

What happened hun that made you give in? It is a bizillion times harder the 2nd time around and not really to sure why?! Are you going to do a low carb meal or a normal one?x

I don't know why exactly cos I know in a few days time it'd be a lot easier.

Low carb meal for sure n no snacks, I've really got to stick at it, it's Christmas soon!x x

How was today hun?x

Really good thanx, think I'm in the zone for the 2 shakes n meal, feeling like this is it and I can do it.x x

Yay great news hun x

Hope ur new plan goes well Hun - I'm thinking of adding a meal from next week x

Plan is going really well, sticking to two shakes n a meal, no snacks.

Last night I did have a crunchie and a glass of wine but I'm not scared, it was a conscious decision, my weekend treat :)

Will be having a mrb in work today, easier than a shake, roll on tues for wi x x

Glad you're doing okay .. good luck for wi :D x

Back