Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

Ok so joined ww this morning at 12.4lb she set my goal at 10.4lb so two stone to lose, she said I would prob be able to do it by the time my first weigh card is filled, that's 26 weeks! Bit of a difference to TFR where that'd be gone in 8 weeks but hey ho, as long as it comes off!x x

Good luck with WW Lis, are you doing Pro-Points or filling and healthy? I love the F&H as its just natural freshly cooked meals. Good luck in whichever one you choose.

She only told me about pro points so guess I'm doing that one lol! I'll have read of all the stuff n see what I would prefer x

Best of luck with it Lis ... not that you'll need it :) x

Good luck with it hun. 26weeks might feel like a long time but i'm sure it'll be here before you realise! :) x

Good luck with it all hun. It maybe longer but a more healthy way which is important is your still ttc x

How u getting on with WW Hun x

Hey, not bad bin doing 2 shakes n one meal, bit skint at mo but got a shop coming on tues so hopefully will have good results when I get to do it properly.

You seem to be doing really well are u feeling like u are eating enough now?x

Yeah I'm eating a lot - I could prob make more healthy choices but I'm snacking on plenty of fruit.
It will be better once I've done a food shop.... But I'm having what ever I fancy and not going over my points so it doesn't feel like a diet lol xx

That's great then, good luck for weigh in thurs, I'm weighing weds, bit scared but will be ok I'm sure x

Yep - good luck :) x

Good luck for WI Lisa - I'm sure you will have a loss if your having 2 shakes and a meal... I'm not expecting to lose - I feel like I'm always eating lol :)

Well this morning I'd only lost 1lb so we will see.

Today has been my first day doing it properly. I've done a meal plan for the next week so really looking forward to it, finding it hard to get all the points in tho!x

R u having 26 points? I'm finding I'm having extra things like yogurt with breakfast etc to use up my points... Also I drink a lot of milk in tea - so I'm using 3 points a day on that x

Well today so far had

B - porridge 40g, skim milk = 5 points
D - pitta, tuna, salad, light salad cream = 6 points
T - chicken salad, extra light mayo, 1 garlic bread slice = 7 points
S - ww brownie = 2 points

Got 6 points left n don't know what to eat lol!

Lost 3lb :) 12st 1 today so hopefully back in the 11s next week.

Well done on the loss hon :) keep up the good work xx

Back