Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

x__lis__x

Silver Member
Hi All,

So I'm starting refeed today. Have lost 3st 9lbs after 13 weeks of LT.

I'm going to try following GL after the refeed to keep on track.

A bit about me, I'm 29 (30 in July) mummy to 2yr old son Ashley and I work part time in a call centre.

I don't have any spare time to go out to exercise so its the Wii and DVDs that I hope to keep me in check along with the healthy diet.

Anyway u all sound like a lovely bunch so look forward to getting to know u all :) x

Last edited:
Great weight loss hun, and welcome to this side :D
This is where the hard work starts!xx

Hello, welcome and good luck with maintenance! X

Thanks for the welcomes :)

I've just had my chicken salad and could only manage half of it, it tasted so yummy and I even like tomato now :)

Glad you enjoyed it.
Thats the key thing, listen to your body - stop when you are full :) and don't be afraid to leave stuff on your plate.

Things like an 8oz potatoe that the refeed sheet says we can have is, to me a ridiculous size - i don't even have that size potatoe now :giggle:

Do you have your menus planned out for the week ahead? If so post em up, its always good to have them wrote down so you can just refer to them as and when :) xxx

Hi :) Welcome and well on your losses so far xxx

Thanks Tanya I will post them daily to keep me on track.

Today's food (day 2 refeed)

B - shake
D - Chicken salad
T - Tuna salad

Hi lisa - well done on ur losses.. R u enjoying refeed? x

Foo Fan said:
Hi lisa - well done on ur losses.. R u enjoying refeed? x

Hi hun,

Thank u, yeah it's goin well at the moment, just had my chicken salad and am getting full really quick.

I see u are back on the shakes for a little while, hope all is going well for u, won't take u long to hit your target.

x x

Well done on your losses Lisa and welcome to the rest of your life ;). Glad you're enjoying the food, it tastes great after a few months without doesn't it? :) xx

x__lis__x said:
Hi hun,

Thank u, yeah it's goin well at the moment, just had my chicken salad and am getting full really quick.

I see u are back on the shakes for a little while, hope all is going well for u, won't take u long to hit your target.

x x

Just looked at ur photos - u look fab!!

I am back on the shakes although I've picked this afternoon :( I've got 7lb to get to goal but think I'll want to lose more ..

Thanks Jan, yes so far it's tasting great :)

Foo Fan said:
Just looked at ur photos - u look fab!!

I am back on the shakes although I've picked this afternoon :( I've got 7lb to get to goal but think I'll want to lose more ..

Aww thank u, I feel fab :)

It must be hard to get back on it. U are doing well though. 7lb shouldn't take long and we are never happy are we! I'm hoping healthy eating and exercise will help get my bottom half slimmer x x

I know were never happy lol.. I've not been to the gym for a couple of weeks - need to get my butt into gear lol..

You should feel fab - u look it :) x

Well done on your fantastic loss! Great job! Well done on getting this far.

Stick to the refeed sheet and you will have no problems.

Thanks bev, your stats are impressive too and u look to be doing well on exante at the moment :) x

Today's food (day 3 refeed)

B - shake
D - chicken salad
T - fish & veg & couple new potatoes

Food sounds lovely today Hun :)

Going to plan my food for today shortly, there is a lot to add in today so don't know how I'm gonna manage it.

Got the in laws over this weekend and they've not seen me since the start of the diet :)

I am going to an Indian restaurant Saturday for tea, still on refeed then anyone any ideas what I should have, I'm not normally a curry eater so no idea what's available. Was thinking of having 2 shakes that day n the one meal, would that be ok too?

Thanks for any replies, no other meals out planned for a long time after this so it is a one off. x

Back