Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

Wow! Well done! Below target too :D xx

Edit food. Forgot to buy chicken, doh!

T - cod & veg & new potatoes
S - lf yogurt & strawberries

Well done on the loss chick :) x

Thanks guys x x

Fantastic loss. You must be getting portion sizes spot on! Well done to you. Fruitwise, try any berried fruit as it is the best on a GL plan. Frozen berries sate great and an inexpensive way to have berries out of season. A big bowl of them with a couple of tablespoonfuls of yoghurt make a lovely pudding or snack.
Good luck for next weigh in.

irish molly said:
Fantastic loss. You must be getting portion sizes spot on! Well done to you. Fruitwise, try any berried fruit as it is the best on a GL plan. Frozen berries sate great and an inexpensive way to have berries out of season. A big bowl of them with a couple of tablespoonfuls of yoghurt make a lovely pudding or snack.
Good luck for next weigh in.

Thank you, I def seem to be doing something right :)

Thanks for the tip x

Today's food

B - porridge & strawberries
D - shake
T - BBQ for my Dads Bday, not sure what i'll have but it will be along the lines of meat, salad & new potatoes with fruit salad for pudding, we are not getting him a cake!

Last edited:
Today's food

B - shake
D - party food (Easter egg hunt with family)
T - depending on how I do at dinner it could be a shake for tea, I know I won't go mental tho as I fitted into a size 12 warehouse dress yesterday :) x

Woohoo Lisa on the dress :) it's a good feeling isn't it!!!

Sounds like u have a lovely day planned x

It was amazing, I don't remember being a size 12 before!x x

Well I didn't go mental as such but I did eat more than I should have and now have a bit of bellyache. I had a few sandwiches, crisps, mini savoury eggs & a piece of apple cake.

I found myself nibbling while the food was out but as soon as it was out the way I was fine.

I think just the fact it has been so long since having party food I just felt I needed one of everything! Well it's out of my system now and I definitely won't be repeating it.

I'm going to have 2 shakes n a meal tomoz just incase as was lots of carbs.

Sounds like you had a good day :) - well done on the 12! xx

Fab that you got the size 12. The party sounded good. Hope the bloated feeling went quickly. I always bloat up when I eat any "White carb" foods so as much as poss I avoid breads and crisps. I used to love crisps so much but now recognise them as a trigger for sluggishness and overeating.
Well done for not overdoing it.

Thank u so happy about the 12 :)

Today's food

B - slice seeded bread toasted with butter
D - 2 ryvita, Philly light & wafer thin turkey
T - omelette with ham & tomato & onion (if I can find out how to make one!)
S - Lf yogurt, grapes

Just completed first day of 30 day shred DVD, I'm so unfit! Can't imagine getting to level 3.

:giggle: omelette's are very easy but fritattas (sp?) are even easier. B

Beat your eggs together, get the pan heated, get the grill preheated.
pour your eggs into the pan, layer on your toppings, wait about a minute then shove the pan under the grill for a couple more mins untill its all cooked and voila!!!! :D

Menu looking good today - I have heard about this 30day shred, well done :) x

summergurl said:
:giggle: omelette's are very easy but fritattas (sp?) are even easier. B

Beat your eggs together, get the pan heated, get the grill preheated.
pour your eggs into the pan, layer on your toppings, wait about a minute then shove the pan under the grill for a couple more mins untill its all cooked and voila!!!! :D

Menu looking good today - I have heard about this 30day shred, well done :) x

Ooh thank u I am going to try that then, I have never really cooked as such so it's all a learning curve!x

Today's food

B - 1 seeded toast with peanut butter
D - BBQ food (no bread)
T - ?

Back