Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

Aww, so sorry to hear that chick *hugs*
Good luck with TFR you know where we are if you want us :) x

So sorry to hear that Lisa. I know it won't help but just to let you know - my step-daughter had 2 early miscarriages last year and at the time said it was just too upsetting and she wouldnt try again but just stick with the little boy she had. However now she's now 22 weeks into what is her 4th pregnancy and a healthy baby boy will be with us in January. Good luck with the LT x

Thank u Jan it's the positive stories that keep u going.

Got the docs on Monday and as its been 3 they can refer me for tests but only 50% of people have an actual problem the other 50% is just pure bad luck.

My best friend just told me she's pregnant, I'm so happy for her but it doesn't half make u jealous!

Day two done on the shakes, just need this headache to go now. I forgot about the constant peeing too lol!x x

9lbs lost in the first week. Going to do 3 more weeks then refeed. Will start a new diary then too x

Lisa I just saw this, honey I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you and your fiance are ok xx

Best of luck with TFR what an amazing first weeks loss! I have also just started back on LT, finding it very tough. Best of luck babe x

Thanks lovely, I've just got an appointment through for tests at hospital and its on 18th oct so really fast, keeping me going knowing something is being done :) x

Good luck on LT to you too, got my second weigh in tomorrow.

Your little girl is gorgeous too well done!x

Goodness that won't be long coming in hun. Glad they are doing something for you xx

Best of luck with WI, I weigh in on Fridays x

Week 2 -4lbs, total 13lbs x

Woohoo!! Well done babe! xx

Started refeed today, just thought with the hosp appointment on 18th oct I'd like to give my body time to get back to normal after ketosis as will prob be having blood tests done.

Will still get weighed on weds tho x

How are you getting on with refeed hun? x

Weigh in today lost 2lb so 1st 1lb in 3 week.

Refeed going well, looking forward to going back on WW from Sunday after refeed finished.x x

Well done on the loss chick :)

Well done you. 15 lbs in 3 weeks is brilliant!! X

Another great loss hun! 15lbs in 3 weeks is a fab result x

Fab loss in 3 weeks hun xxx

Thanks guys, hope I can keep it up!

Went swimming again today, counted the lengths this time and managed 30, two more would have been half a mile apparently so hopefully manage another two next week!

Cycling to WW on weds which is two mile away, hope I make it lol!x x

Back