Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

Woohoo! Well done on the 12!! :) x

Happy new year everyone!

Had my first weigh in of the year today at WW and have gained 3lbs this last two weeks! Not bad considering what I've eaten and drunk lol!

2nd Jan start weight - 11st 9lbs

Now if I can just resist all the goodies I should be able to get that off quite quickly :)

x x

Happy new year everyone!

Had my first weigh in of the year today at WW and have gained 3lbs this last two weeks! Not bad considering what I've eaten and drunk lol!

2nd Jan start weight - 11st 9lbs

Now if I can just resist all the goodies I should be able to get that off quite quickly :)

x x

Happy new year! 3lb is nothing - that will be gone in no time :) WW really seems to work for u! How much u wanting to lose? x

Ah you'll have that off easy. I'm reckoning I've put on a good 7lbs :(

I'd like to lose 9lb to start with n then another 7lb to get to 10.7, yeah I quite like WW, if I can carry on as before Christmas at 1lb a week I'll be happy :)

Well fingers crossed if you're not weighing for a few days u might have some off and be pleasantly surprised!x

Mini goals are good. Sure u can do it chick :) x

1lb a week is really good going if it's consistent. It's 3st10lbs in a year!!!!!!! I'd be REALLY happy to be a stone lighter by next christmas. Not counting any gain from this one that'd only be 0.3lb a week!!! Now doesn't that sound easy! ;):D x

Hi everyone,

Prob not going to be around much for a long while.

Last week we found out my step dad has leukaemia, he has a CT scan on Monday to see how bad n go from there with treatment.

Today I've had a scan to check all is ok with my pregnancy can u believe it, after three miscarriages last year I seem to have one that's stuck yippee! Will be due sept, not even told family yet lol :)

Booked my wedding for 25th July 2014, then the day we found out about my step dad the venue decided to let me know they had double booked and I wouldn't be getting married there so all up in the air trying to find another venue, have two possibilities so fingers crossed!

So all in all a busy January so far and no diet has been stuck to as feel sick most of the time so have to eat what I fancy, I'm not bothered tho if it means I get a baby at the end :) x x

Bittersweet, sorry to hear about your step dad but congrats on the baby :) xx

As Tanya said bittersweet. Fingers crossed everything works out for the wedding and your step dad. But a massive congrats on the little one!!!! How exciting!x

Aww so sorry to hear that bad news hun I do hope everything will be ok.

HUGE congrats on the baby! I am so happy for you, how many weeks are you? Yay!! xx

So sorry about your bad news but huge congratulations on your expected arrival!! Fantastic news!

Well ladies joining u all back on the diet wagon Friday with a stone to lose.

Had a scan last fri and baby's heart had stopped beating about a week before, should have been 10 weeks :( We have decided I'll go back on the pill and await recurrent miscarriage investigation results before deciding if we try again or not. I'm in hosp tomorrow to have it removed as unfortunately my body still thinks all is ok!

My step dad had his chemo last weds and a blood test on Friday confirmed it wasn't working quick enough so a blood transfusion would be needed, he had that Monday and will have more chemo soon.

So with my new wedding venue booked for next year I'll be focusing on shifting the lbs and going to find the dream dress :) x x

Oh God Lisa ... So sorry - you sound really upbeat but it must be a really difficult time for you. You seem to be focussing on positive things ahead, which is great but you need to grieve too. Allow yourself to do that wont you. For your own sake.

Love and hugs sweetie x

Lisa- couldn't read and run. I am so sorry hun. I have no idea what your going through but you seem so brave. My best friend had 8 misscarriages and now she is a few days away from giving birth so don't give up hope! Big hugs xxxxxxx

Thank u ladies, I'm home now all went ok.

Have a two week sick note so will evaluate my mental state then to see if ok to go back. They have a free counselling service through work so thinking of giving them a ring next week for a chat.

Decided to finish my remaining slim fast shakes from Friday, about a week left and then get back on the JUDDD wagon, going away on 1st April for a week to Wales so would like a chunk off by then :) x

Aw chick so sorry to hear that. Defo give that service a ring, it'll help to chat and get it all out. It can't be easy trying to be strong for others when you yourself are going through a tough time. Take care of yourself :) xxx

Ah Lisa I am just seeing this now..........I am so sorry hun :( You sound to be coping so well considering everything. I'm glad you have the wedding shopping etc to look forward to......I am addicted to don't tell the bride! Keep us posted on how you are getting on xx

Starting today, not felt up to it til now.

Weight - 12.0 5lb up from 2nd jan, not bad considering I wasn't on any diet and ate loads!

33 days til week away, come on let's shift some lbs :) x

Oh and I've died my hair lol, needed to do something to cheer myself up :) x

Back