Lisa's step back from the pies blog

I'm 30 and for most of my adult life have been over weight. I love all savory snacks and wine. My idea of good food is a kebab and a glass of white! I've managed to get from 16st 12lbs to 5st 7lbs. I sometimes feel i'm a serious addicted to food, stuffing whatever i can find and then feeling guilty and unhappy. It's been going on for years. I put off seeing people from my passed until i've '' lost the weight'.... I have a wardrobe of brandnew items i can't fit in to. Enough is enough, it's time to step away from the pies and get a grip. I'm now on day 3

Day three, a little easier. I had 3 shakes a tiny bit of quorn and a tiny bit of chicken. I decided to weigh myself tonight, i was weighed on friday at 15st 7.5lbs (i did have jeans on and had not ling had breki) tonight i weigh 14.13... Now i know that sounds a big difference but i actually think her scales and mine are a little different. I can't say i'm particularly enjoying this venture... But it has to be done. Night night xx

Good luck my dear xxxxx well done on yr loss so far xxxxx hope you get on well in yr 1st week x

Thank you xx just stepped on the scales 14st 11.5 its deffo working. Just had my choc mint brekki, how are you doing? X

Back