lisee's weight loss log.

well this is day 3 of ss "restart" and im doing fine, back in ketosis, 5litres of water a day, headaches have gone, and scales already showing a 3lb loss.

im so glad i have given it another week, getting back on ss has been a lot easier than i expected... but my dreaded day "5" will be here soon, and that is the day that i eat.....

have made plans to be out all day for "day 5" (friday) with nothing but a tetra and a bar.... just having some water at breakfast so i get to have 2 things to "eat" while im out and about.. also most of the time i will be driving :)

so heres proof for them thats really struggling.. give it one more week!!......

(although i will probably nibble again at some point!) today i feel very good indeed.

thanks everyone for your support.

Lisee xx

Well done Lisee!!!

I am going to take your advice ... I've been cheating this week so I don't expect to lose anything this week and I'm certainly not in ketosis so SSing today until Monday weigh in ....

We can do it!!!!
Wonder how much I could lose between now and crimbo?!?!

x

hi burtbird,

between now and crimbo....ooohhhh if we are really good, at least 10lbs i should think.....

heres to hoping...

Lisee xx

hi all,
my second weigh in, week 4 and i have lost 7 and 1/4 lbs....

wow im now 12 stone something in a month!!!!

only just in the 12's but im in there!! hehe

12stone 13lbs and 3/4lb!!

so glad i didnt give up last week, i feel great, so a quarter of a pound of 2stone to goal!!!!

i can do this!!! ye ha!!

Lisee xx

thanks karion hehe

am very pleased with myself right now, it took everything i have got this week, and it paid off! :)

to anyone who wants to throw in the towel, please dont! get back to it the next day.

i did give in and gave up completely for nearly 2 days, i know its hard to restart it, but it is very much worth that "extra week" as best as you can.

i love food and miss it so much, but the question i asked myself was, what do i miss most... my food or my slim body, there was no competition with the answer, so with a few kind words from cdc, and coming here everyday to read everyones inspiring posts, i gave it another go after 2 days of eating. and what a result..... it will be worth giving yourself that final push as best you can, just one more week of it!

if i can do it anyone can...... and i mean that so much.
there is no other weight loss plan that could have done this for me, 18 and a quarter lb in 1 month! so what its not as high as some people.. that doesnt really matter, what matters is... i love my food and i have achieved something i never thought possible... and my goal will come.

all motivation and spirit has returned, coming from me who literally gave in completely, told myself i cant cope with it, and convinced myself that this is not for me! well it is for me, and its what i want more than anything else right now....

give it everthing you possibly can for just one week, that is what i was told... and it has knocked me off my feet!!!! (oohh im lighter!)..lol....

one week at a time...... and i will get there...xxx

good luck all (week 5 and counting!)

Lisee xx

Lisee xx

Reactions: KD
Hi Lisee,

Congratulations in getting into the twelves!!!

Nothing feels as good as slim does...better make tracks or you will be passing me out:D

Here is to another good week ahead.

Love Mini xxx

That's a great post Lisee. Made me want to SS again :D

I'm so pleased you've managed to get that head back on. Good on ya :):cool:

well i leave the safe environment of my home and ss and going to a hotel tomorrow afternoon in readiness for my take off to tunisia on sunday morning... early....

have tetras and bars packed, but am planning to have one meal a day there, im not planning on counting cals, just have sensible food, cold meats salad and fish... depending!!! i will not be drinking the vino at all, and im happy with that decision.... so that should help :)

im planning on having a good time.... will check back here in just over a week......

good luck everyone for the coming week ahead... im gonna need it..hehe

Lisee xx

have a good and healthy holiday susan xxx

hello everyone, hope you all had a great xmas!

all xmas and holiday plans for me went well and truly out the window!

got back from hols on the 17th, then had 2 xmas parties then two xmas dinner days as we all went for the feast at mothers on boxing day... then i had people around yesterday 27th dec.

just finished first day back onn ss (28th)

so having had nearly 20 dAYS OF EATING RUBISH, LOOKS LIKE I HAD GAINED ABOUT 10LBS when i weighed myself on 27th dec evening was gutted, but have successfully completed day one and that has took my gain down to 6.5lbs, so trying now to lose that by the time i weigh with cdc on 7th jan. if this can be done i will be very hapy indeed!

the only consolation is that i havent wasted any money on my packs, as i havent been having them!

but i feel terrible tonight and am suffering the headaches i had before....awww roll on ketosis!

Lisee xx

well this is the wee hours of day 4 back on ss!!!

had a couple of minor slips but nothing major, and 6 litres of water daily with my black coffees are proving to be hard work back and forth the loo!!

also, when i first did ss i suffered for the first week or so woth insomnia.. and yep... same thing again this time, although the headaches have gone, i just cannot sleep tonight!!

have spent many hours today playing in the arcade and reading... but im still not tired... wonder if i can take a night time herbal tablet or something hmm....

anyway, on the xmas weight gain front, am pleased to say that the 10lbs i put on i only have HALF a pound left of it to lose, and still a week before i weigh with cdc, so im hoping for a loss :D i will be chuffed... but still have a week to go!

not having been weighed since december 5th has proven dangerous... i will be so glad when it all gets back to normal again.......

heres to a slimmer trimmer me in 2007! yey bring it on!

Oh Lisee. You're doing so well. Proud of you missus :)

Wow Lissee, just read your diary from scratch, well done for sticking with it through the difficult times and your doing so well on restart now after the xmas hols, you should defo see a weightloss by the time of your official WI, its the fact i'm still 1lb away from recovering from my 4.5gain last week that has me sipping bleeding water at 20 to 3 in the morning, managed to get over my food cravings an hour or so ago, but hopefully gonna go back in the arcade now for a little while...gonna have a go at that game your a champ on, typing...seen as i'm doing a lot of that on this site at the moment...

talk soon, Caz

now that is annoying... sorry ladies but i just posted 2 long replies and it wouldnt have it!

hi karion,
thanks for the support.. you are right you know..about trying not to slip... (in previous posts hehe) was reading through them all today!

hi caroline,
i was reading through your diary when you aere reading here!
it seems you have had it tough as well, but we can do this, back on ss now and you are successful today.. well yesterday now isnt it... so heres to another great day for us both, we may get a good loss for next weeks weigh in!!

them games have done my head in today, was champion on 3 games at one point i was that bored!!..lol.. im not going to try the scrabble blast again, was there for 4 hours and once i had got the highest score i let it ride... once you get the hang of it, it just goes on and on and on....and on...so am gamed out for at least a week!

im looking to get some scales and i read that you are now the proud owner of some fab ww ones... i may just get some with my left over argos vouchers from xmas...hmmmm i have no idea what my % of body fat is, would like to know these figures!

anyway, im going to turn this laptop off and try and shut my eyes..... just finish my water first..hehe

x

Hi Lissee,

I finally dropped off to sleep last night, don't know how close to 4am it was, but there I was 9.30 this morning absolutely knackered but wide awake, not good.

Stayed off the PC today in case too much online is causing my brain to override>>>who knows, a breaks is good also.

be careful when choosing the scales, there were 3 different types in the shop and they all looked the exact same, all weightwatchers, the only difference was the price, took me ages to figure it out. I went for the most expensive about €49, figure that to be approx £32-33 sterling, they are the ones that read

Body WeightBMIFit LevelFat WeightFat %Water %

Even my scales are intelligent enough to tell me i'm in the obese category, can't wait till it moves me down into the overweight category...ha ha

talk soon,

Caz

hi caroline,

well i have now been awake since day before yesterday yesterday morning apart from a 2hr nap i had.. i just cant see to sleep at the moment, i thought i would be in bed by now as i havent had any kip.. but staying up all night to try and get an early night in hasnt worked!

my ss day however has been 100% for the first time since i left for tunisia on the 9th december, so i am really pleased...

it was my sons birthday as well (yesterday the 1st) and mother had prepared a full blown fest just like xmas all over again, full beef roast dinner with all the trimmings and i didnt have a thing.... even when teatime came around with sons birthday cake and stuff i resisted completely... now why couldnt i do that over xmas :rolleyes:

so all is well and im well and truly back on it... although its officially day 6 back on ss for me, im still not in ketosis.. that would be due to the picking though for the first 2 days and the half of tin of roses (well it was about 20 at least!:eek: ) that was given to me as a belated xmas present... the rest are binned!

so heres to a good day.. and i will sleep tonight... them bloomin games are to blame...hehe

x

:eek: OMG thats mad, you need to get some sleep especially with a child to mind LOL...all I gotta do is take care of myself and my two rugrats HaHa and sure all they want is a hug between their naps...easy peasy

I was about to log out, but couldn't resist checking my subscriptions one last time, LOL..hence I just got your post.

I was on here till 5am this morning, that arcade has a lot to answer for LOL.

but for sure I'm logging out now, i actually think I'm tired, not going to bring the laptop upstairs tonight its too tempting, talk tomorrow log out and get some sleep yourself LOL:p

hi caroline lol...

right i going to bed now!! i need to have some sleep!!!

just tested myself for ketosis.. was very slightly pink.. but it could have been my eyes this time of the morning...hehe

if im not melting fat by weds im going to be really peed off as it will be a week then back on ss! (ok had one day of madness thrown in that week!)

but the scales are moving downwards which is encouraging.. hmm wonder how much glycogen i have left in my storage box.... grrr :rolleyes:

anyway thats definately me done for tonight..

will be back very soon..hehe

well its day 61 on this diet....

and i have weighed just twice with cdc, and the last one was december the 3rd...

i weigh on sunday (officially tomorrow now its past midnight again!)

i cant wait to weigh.. its so frustrating!

i have lost my xmas 10lb gain... and hopefully a bit more! would be nice to have a 1lb lss, according to mothers scales today i have lost 3.5lbs... but we will see... not moving my ticker until i see cdc!!!

im hanging on in there with ss, hopefully i will only have to do another month on ss and then i will move through the plans to get to goal and lose that last stone slowly.... another plan that may go to pot.. but im going to try it anyway... :rolleyes:

i have had minimum sleep the last 5 days... and struggle to just drop off....

heres to day 62 and my third weigh in on sunday!

hope everyone is back on track after the feasts of the festive season!

x

Back