lisee's weight loss log.

wel all,

its been a long time since i came here...

have been off the diet for some time, but glad to say i havent gained any weight, have gained 5lbs then lost it then gained it then lost it so sort of maintaining.....

im in a hotel in ketterring right now, am doing my cdc training in the morning...... so not sleeping!

tomorrow is a new start for me, i need to get to goal and fast!
if anyone here is going to be there in the morning let me know.... :) im quite scared!

if i had kept to losing with cd, i would have been at goal by now so im really annoyed with myself, but i believe i have learned about my body, and what i can get away with, looks like it is a lifelong thing for sure.....

so DAY 1 round two tomorrow!!!

Lisee xx

Hi Lisee

Good luck for your training tomorrow..... Debz from Northern Ireland posts on here is doing her training tomorrow..... look out for her..... there is a picture of her on her avatar... her user name is Debz32 - in her avatar she has short dark hair and a pretty smile..... hope you both get on OK....

hi mich,

thanks for that, i will look out for her...

just sipping on water from this hotel bathroom tap and it tastes like poo!!!

oh well.... going to try and sleep but its impossible! really uncomfortable pillows!

Lisee xx

wel all,

its been a long time since i came here...

have been off the diet for some time, but glad to say i havent gained any weight, have gained 5lbs then lost it then gained it then lost it so sort of maintaining.....

im in a hotel in ketterring right now, am doing my cdc training in the morning...... so not sleeping!

tomorrow is a new start for me, i need to get to goal and fast!
if anyone here is going to be there in the morning let me know.... :) im quite scared!

if i had kept to losing with cd, i would have been at goal by now so im really annoyed with myself, but i believe i have learned about my body, and what i can get away with, looks like it is a lifelong thing for sure.....

so DAY 1 round two tomorrow!!!

Lisee xx

Hi Lisee,

Well done on going for your CDC training:)

Everyone is always that little bit nervous when venturing into the unknown but you will be grand and I am sure your bound to meet loads of new people and make some friends.

Hope you have a fab day.

Love Mini xxx

hi mini thanks for that!

still having problems with my sleeping pattern :rolleyes:

Im looking foward to it tomorrow.. just a little nervous!

cant wait to get started i have 3 victims already hehe... my friend and her mother and her friend.... they all want to try it!

will be putting an add in the paper in a month or so, and see what happens.

Will write here the outcome of it all anyway... :)

thanks again

Lisee xx

Thinking of you Lisee and hoping you can get some sleep. I'm sure you are going to enjoy tommorow and be so glad you went :)

Lacey :D

hi mini thanks for that!

still having problems with my sleeping pattern :rolleyes:

Im looking foward to it tomorrow.. just a little nervous!

cant wait to get started i have 3 victims already hehe... my friend and her mother and her friend.... they all want to try it!

will be putting an add in the paper in a month or so, and see what happens.

Will write here the outcome of it all anyway... :)

thanks again

Lisee xx

Hi Lisee,

Will be looking forward to hearing how you get on and it is great that you have three clients lined up goes to show that your an inspiration to them!

I find it very difficult to sleep in a strange bed:rolleyes:

Don't do great at home either just now, love watching television late at night....all those old and newish unheard of movies.

Love Mini xxx

hi isis and mini!!! :D

well all is well and the accreditation papers sent off today!!

the CDC training went well i thought, it as a good day and i learned some good stuff!

i had my first weigh in today after 7 weeks :eek: have gained 5.5lbs.... which is annoying really as my scales were out and had been using my scales to maintain and according to them i had gained only 1lb... so im quite gutted by that to be honest!!

still its second day of ss for me today so hopefully them pescy univited lbs will be gone very shortly!!!

all that money i paid for good scales too.... and they were out :cry:

oh well.. heres getting back to it i suppose....hehe

need a new ticker now!

Lisee xx

Back