Lisy's exante diary

Of course you're always welcome to come back :) I think it's just difficult at the moment keeping track of what you want to do, but that's just while you're making your mind up. That's OK, you're always welcome to post here, don't feel shy about it. You just have to read the rest of our diaries, and see that over time we all have good days & bad days, anyway, hope you have a good sleep and good luck in the morning :)

Yes I know cybill. I can't keep up let alone anyone else. I've got myself worked up. I'm a bag of nerves at the minute. Hardly eaten today and that's unheard of for me. Thanks Cybill x if I had the money I would just have a gastric band and be done with it Cybill. :( thanks for support xxx

Listening to coldplay brilliant song quote: " I discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt, pillars of sand" Poingnant xx

Well had my exante bar at 2 and downing the water. But had some bad news my hubbys company has gone into Administration. He is so happy in this job after losing his job with Woolworths. Hope they can find a buyer. It's stressful I just wanna comfort eat but I'm not gonna do it. :(

Hi Lisy. Must be a stressful time for you and your hubby. I hope he finds another job soon and I truly hope you find some peace as you seem very stressed at the moment.

What ever route you take in your weight loss journey, I wish you luck and one day it will click and you will achieve your goal....just stay positive, think good thoughts everyday...remember your thoughts shape your life.xx

Back