Lisy's exante diary

Also I'm crap at making right food choices. Once I start eating I can't stop. I'm an utter pig

Sorry joanne that comment was meant for ladygaga. I'm so undecided. But I think I'm just gonna take the plunge and retry joanne. If I fail I fail. It's not the end of the world

Exactly marge same here. I shal try if I fail i fail x like with every other diet I've tried.

Wrong mindset Lisy. Regardless of how many times you restart you have to go into it thinking youre going to succeed. Thinking that failure is an option is setting yourself up to fail.

Oh well maybe your right peeps. I should try another diet. Give it a break for a bit;( all I know is I want to shift the weight.

I completely agree with Joanne, Lisy. You have to be in this for success and to achieve your goals. For me, I booked a holiday to Jamaica for the end of the year so I want to look and feel OK for that. But if i'm honest, I don't want to put my health at risk and to try for a baby next year would be really nice too and I now I wouldn't want to do that being the size I am. Everyone is different chick and I don't think there is a precise answer out there to know when the time is right. Only you can determine that one and you will know when it is.

To get through the fist few days takes real willpower. For me I am extremely stubborn so just kept telling myself I could do it and I found keeping busy really helped. Every time I tried but took time off work it didn't work for me. Keeping busy and doing 'normal' stuff helped me to develop normal emotions about the plan. If you really want to try it then do it when th time's right for you Lisy and you have the motivation and willpower to succeed xx

Give it another go Lisy. The only thing you have to lose is the weight. The only thing I will say though is if you do cheat dont immediately write it off as a fail. Get straight back on the wagon and keep on going.

When I started I weighed 20'10 and the thought of losing so much weight was incredibly daunting. Im now only 1/2lb off of losing 8 stones and feel absolutely amazing. If I can do it then you certainly can.

Yeah I know but I'm in tears. Because I'm so fat even ww I failed. I feel the pits I reay do.

Sorry joanne that was meant for ladygaga. I don't know joanne. Like you say if you are gonna restart you have to know you are gonna succeed. Which I don't know so will have to make a decision. TFR is not for the faint hearted that I do know. They are not for everyone. I wish they were. And you have to have loads of willpower. I have loads of packs though.

So stick with WS at least until you use them up. Best of both worlds that way coz you get to eat 4 times a day. Definitely makes life much easier.

No I haven't joanne. My sister did it but put weight back on again. I tried slimming world donkeys years ago and failed at that lol if you don't laugh you only cry

I'm not sure about exante now joanne. The most I've ever lost is with ww. Maybe that's the way for me. And if you binge you just get back on track without having the worry of coming out of ketosis.

Lisa why don't you have a couple of days diet free chick, Just have a long hard think about what you wanna do.
Maybe take some pressure off yourself xxx

My very first post was right. This diet has defeated me. I have failed. But I'm still gonna shift this weight so good luck everyone

Back