little bit chuffed..

amythyst5961

Silver Member
Hey guys,

I really panicked yesterday as I was going to a concert last night and realised I wasnt able to take any food in with me.

Had some free pasta for lunch and ate a couple of banana's on the way.

When I go there I realised I could get a chicken fillet burger... so I bought 2 discarded the bun ( they were plain with no mayo). -

Not sure how they were cooked so going to add a couple of syns but I also jogged up and down the stadium stairs 3 times :D:D:D - Do you think this will be ok ???

As long as you had fun.... it's about a lifestyle change, not a quick fix. I still eat/drink out every week, I just try & counteract this with a couple of superfree days.

xx

Hope you enjoyed the concert, but don't know about the burgers. Maybe if you looked up something similar in birds eye section of food directory you could get an idea of syn value.

You are a dedicated dieter to do all that, well done you.....

I hope you had a good time at the concert, who do you go to see? X

Thanks guys - Being on this forum has def helped me during the first week and really gives me someone to talk to.

I have lost weight a few times and subsequently put it back on so have not told anyone and just see what they notice.

You are a dedicated dieter to do all that, well done you.....

I hope you had a good time at the concert, who do you go to see? X

Went to see ACDC last night - They were amazing!!!

I'm sure it will have done no harm. My 2nd week on SW I went to see Take that, went out for dinner before hand and made fairly healthy choices and had quite a few drinks and I still lost 2lbs.

I'm sure it will have done no harm. My 2nd week on SW I went to see Take that, went out for dinner before hand and made fairly healthy choices and had quite a few drinks and I still lost 2lbs.

Thanks minime! It was actually a whole chicken breast on each bun and they were plain ( not covered in breadcrumbs/batter). I am just not sure what they were cooked in so popped down 3 syns just in case.

Roll on next monday :p

Exactly... it's all about choices... I have been to 2 gigs (Oasis & Steely Dan) and ate out twice last week.... I also go out drinking at least twice a week.... as long as you ALWAYS pick the best choice & have good days when not busy.... You can have a life as well as a weight loss.

xx

Exactly... it's all about choices... I have been to 2 gigs (Oasis & Steely Dan) and ate out twice last week.... I also go out drinking at least twice a week.... as long as you ALWAYS pick the best choice & have good days when not busy.... You can have a life as well as a weight loss.

xx

Do you just save your syns for drinking ? and also what do you drink ???

Do you just save your syns for drinking ? and also what do you drink ???

I never add syns to a meal (unless it is a takeaway or a meal out). I now drink Bacardi & diet coke or Gin & slimline tonic, both in a tall glass with lots of mixer.... I find anything else mounts up too quickly. When I eat out I choose something that fits in with the plan... this seems to work for me. There is no way I could give up my nights out eating or drinking.

I may have the odd packet of snackajacks as a syn of an evening, but usually snack on fruit/HEB/HEA

xx

Back