little-e cwp diary :)

Feeling good today 1 pack down and 3 glasses of water :) just done some more holiday shopping wooops lol ! 5 days till hol! How is everyone xx

I have thank god the day is not over yet though! One more shake later, my meal then bed and bath for me what a fun sat night I have ahead of me haha! How you doing on 810 xx

lil_legs said:
Had my two shakes, in harvester now.. Having chicken and steak combo with salad- not 100% but not too bad! Have bought all my salad and veg, chicken prawns and milk so I am raring to go lol x

Good to be stocked up though and prepared xx

810 nearly over for another day 7.30 and still got another shake and two glasses of water left, gonna make my shake and drink it in bed with a film that way won't be tempted to get out of bed and eat! Today has been hard!!!! xxxxx

Morning all just come downstairs doughnuts in the kitchen ahhhhh! Hate days when I'm off work like this cus it's all I will be thinking about today! Need to hide them!!! Just having my 1st shake and pint of water xx

little-e said:
Morning all just come downstairs doughnuts in the kitchen ahhhhh! Hate days when I'm off work like this cus it's all I will be thinking about today! Need to hide them!!! Just having my 1st shake and pint of water xx

I know the feeling lol... Could not resist a doughnut my self yeastday looks good but didn't taste so good !! X

Something to make you laugh girlies! Regarding my recent holiday dilemma regarding clothes ive decided short stumpy legs in flats don't go well with nice goin out dresses and playsuits so I've bought some nice wedges which are abit more holiday ish than heels so I'm wearing them in downstairs putting the dishwasher right doing the washing in my Pjs and these wedges wasn't until my dad said what the hell are u doin until I realised how Funny it looked xx

Ahh I'm getting too excited now! Haha do you think I've got enough eyelashes for the week hahah!!! xx

Attachments

• image-3796174376.jpg
    image-3796174376.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 24
Back