Green Days Little girls room

hunca

Silver Member
Gosh how many trips can 1 girls make to the loo in 24 hrs!!! Guess it means Im losing all this fluid that I've been retaining. Only day 2 but def don't feel so puffy around my eyes!

I've discovered why you wee so much at the beginning, apparently you have fat stored within the muscles that is surrounded by water so as you diet this is lost first along with all that water!
I'll find the article when I have got a minute!

It doesn't matter if I drink 2 glasses a day or 20 glasses, I'm in the loo every hour. Without fail. And I was like this before SW :sigh:

I'm currently making a concious effort to up my water (I've been footering around losing slowly and STS and wee gains since July and it's frustrating) and the loo's turned into my second home!

I do feel better for it (I've had a lot of issues with a grumbling kidney and things) and I suppose there's a lot of body magic involved.... :8855:is there any up-to-date peer-reviewed research on how much water we should be consuming? Everything I've read seems to be so contradictory!

Ah well - I doubt any of us are over-consuming it and it's all very healthy, right? :D

I drink about 2 or 3 litres a day and some days I am up and down the stairs every 15 minutes and sometimes I barely go.
I really wish it worked that drinking more helps you lose more but it doesn't work for me

current best practice guidelines indicate 30mls per kg of body weight for adequate hydration, with a minimum of 1500mls daily no matter how little you weigh. trust me, i'm a nurse! (who should know better than to eat my body weight in chocolate):p

current best practice guidelines indicate 30mls per kg of body weight for adequate hydration, with a minimum of 1500mls daily no matter how little you weigh. trust me, i'm a nurse! (who should know better than to eat my body weight in chocolate):p

*g* thank you! :D - I'm definitely getting that now, but I may well not have been some days previously (my poor dehydrated body did rather complain about it, right enough).

I drink about 2 or 3 litres a day and some days I am up and down the stairs every 15 minutes and sometimes I barely go.
I really wish it worked that drinking more helps you lose more but it doesn't work for me

Thats what I find too. If I'm with friends (or others noticing how many trips I take to the loo) they say I can't possibly need to go that much, but when I'm drinking more, sometimes even only a few glasses a day, I get a desperate need to go & its almost nothing. Irritating doesn't begin to describe it! :mad:

i pee like a drain when i'm on a diet, so hopefully it won't take long to kick in and i'll be running like mad to the toilet. hope you're all doing well, i've spent the whole morning searching through this, no house work done and i'll need to pick up the kids from school in a wee while.

paddysghirl said:
i pee like a drain when i'm on a diet, so hopefully it won't take long to kick in and i'll be running like mad to the toilet. hope you're all doing well, i've spent the whole morning searching through this, no house work done and i'll need to pick up the kids from school in a wee while.

Hee hee sounds like me altho I did walk the dog & cut the grass but other than that Ive been on here all day!

Back