Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

I know he’s mad. He’s more stuff comfort wants safety lol. He fancied goin on the Dreamliner . Just looked it’s 250 more with thomson Dunno what to do. Can’t book seats with them , well u do but so many days before checkin where as Thomas cook is now. Virgin is a lot more I wanted go with them but can’t justify the extra money

I'd personally pay a little bit more to fly Virgin or Delta. Have you looked at Delta? They are partnered with Virgin. Have a look at Norwegian as well, they are usually quite cheap and have the dreamliner.

I looked at virgin and it’s 1500 each without any extras . The others are 1230 each but Thomas cook have a voucher 250 off aswell. That’s nearly 900 more sooner spend that when I’m there .

269170EA-6190-4375-B0D5-AA505EDD70D8.png

That’s the seats what u think we would go on Row 29 4 seats

Last edited:
I'd check out skyscanner.net and put in direct flights only. Also look direct at Virgin, Delta, Norwegian, thomas cook, BA and American airlines. Sometimes the cheapest prices don't always show on Skyscanner.

Google "google flights" - sometimes that picks up other alternatives.

Good morning!

Great day foodwise yesterday, snacks during the day and then hubby cooked chicken lasagne last night, it was beaut. Calories for the day were 1018 so pleased with that, especially as it's always a massive treat when we have hubbies lasagna :)

I'm doing the speed awareness course today....so basically sitting in a room bored for 3 hours! But on a positive note, I'll not be able to eat, lol! Food today will be fruit for breakfast, pub lunch and egg and chips for dinner. So hopefully within my allowance.

I'm praying I see a bigger loss next week, 1lb in my first week back is not great for the motivation but I'm trying not to think about it too much. Hopefully a better loss next week will give me a bit of a boost!

Morning Hun

Hope the 3 hours goes quick for you.

I’m sure u will get more this week it’s ur body adjusting aswell plus u had 2 nights off. It needs to get used to no long walks on the weeks lol. I had a magnum last night bet there loads of cals didn’t even look lol.

Hi, that chicken lasagne sounds delicious! Good luck with the speed course, and well done on your 1lb loss.

Just to throw into the Florida chat - we're going next October, and as we'd never been before I wanted the security of booking a package holiday, so we booked with TUI - it came out cheaper than Virgin and Thomas Cook and we'll save a good few hundred being able to fly from Bristol than having to travel to London. My hubby is excited about travelling on the Dreamliner too, mind you we've never flown long haul so no idea what to expect really!

Hiya ,

Ye it’s nice to know it’s all done we are booking tonight for next July I’m so excited. We have decided on thomson as only abit more than thomas cook. We are booking our own insurance tho as they want £250 and we’ve looked and can get it for £70. Also I noticed their park tickets were £70 more than Thomas cook so goin to book them separate aswell, even doin it through Disney direct it’s 70 cheAper crazy.

We fly from Doncaster on the sat so will travel on the Friday and stay over the night.

Just got to start saving like mad now lol. Where abouts are you staying? We are goin clarion inn and Just doin the Disney tickets for 14 days .

Hi both,

Boring speeding course over and I learnt.....NOT TO SPEED!!!!

Just been out for lunch with hubby which was nice and the first time in the week for years as we're both normally at work but he's working from home at the minute, so was good. I had a tuna mayo sandwich and salad, so not too bad calorie wise. I'm going to put it down as 400 calories, I think that will be plenty. Having egg, veggi sausage, chips and beans for tea tonight so that will be about 600, so with the fruit I had for breakfast,it should come in around 1100 for the day. So happy with that.

Laura, I'm praying tomorrow morning you tell me you've actually booked!! Sarah I love disney and everything about Florida :) We're going on the Norwegian Dreamliner next month, hoping it will be nice, I've heard good things so fingers crossed.

I’m looking forward to goin for breakfast me
And hubby on the odd day he’s off and Olivia at nursery. Crazy isn’t it don’t get me long I’m lost without Olivia but I do enjoy abit of us time.

I know I’m sorry I must have done your head in lol. We didn’t realise with thomson if pay for extra leg room you book soon as paid
So that’s what we are doin

I’m looking forward to goin for breakfast me
And hubby on the odd day he’s off and Olivia at nursery. Crazy isn’t it don’t get me long I’m lost without Olivia but I do enjoy abit of us time.

I know I’m sorry I must have done your head in lol. We didn’t realise with thomson if pay for extra leg room you book soon as paid
So that’s what we are doin

Haha no I don't mind, honestly. Any questions ask away :) I just want you to get it booked so you can start getting excited planning :)
Lunch was lovely just the 2 of us, wouldn't want to do it all the time but it was nice as a one off.

How did Olivia get on at nursery today?

Ye that’s when il be asking u even more stuff lol 🙈.

She was fine thanks brought some books home with a note sayin if you get some spare time please read to your child. How can people not want to do this crazy isn’t it

Ye that’s when il be asking u even more stuff lol 🙈.

She was fine thanks brought some books home with a note sayin if you get some spare time please read to your child. How can people not want to do this crazy isn’t it

You'll have loads of planning to do :)

Glad Olivia was ok today. I always read to my kids but I know a lot of parents don't.

It's so exciting to be talking Florida!!
Glad you've booked!
We're staying onsite with the dining plan - that's why I need to lose weight now because I imagine I'll put on about a stone when we're there!
We're staying at Port Orleans French Quarter and celebrating our daughters 8th birthday while we're there too so extra special :)

It's so exciting to be talking Florida!!
Glad you've booked!
We're staying onsite with the dining plan - that's why I need to lose weight now because I imagine I'll put on about a stone when we're there!
We're staying at Port Orleans French Quarter and celebrating our daughters 8th birthday while we're there too so extra special :)

Aww bet u can’t wait I know I can’t. I looked at dinning plan but it’s been taken off the Disney sports and the lower range hotels so wasn’t really worth doin . I’m glad in a way because I was struggling to decide to stay on site with dinning plan or off site and explore more and try the diff restaurants outside Disney so this helped me make a decide lol .

Are you calorie counting then? Iv got loads more to loose so if you are come join us. Check my page out x

Back