Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning all,

A bit late today. I've got a massive project on a work at the minute that's taking up loads of my time. It's great by means I'm really busy in the mornings now.

Yesterday was a good day, I stuck to my calories like glue so that was good :)

The plan for today is to have a banana and satsuma for breakfast which I have already had. The lunch is 2 rivita thins and a low fat baby bell which is exactly 100 calories :) and a few grapes. Pizza, couscous and salad tonight for dinner. I should easily be within 1000 calories so might be able to have an extra snack tonight if I want one.

I've already done my 40 mins peddles so happy with that. I'm praying tomorrows mid week weigh in shows a loss but I it's totm, so we'll see.

Ye thomson and clarion

sorted our seats aswell went for extra leg room so should be fine.

I’m soooo excited

Ah fab....so excited for you. You'll absolutely love it.
You'll have to let me know how you like the plane, I've never been on the Thomas Dreamliner.
I'm going on the Norwegian Dreamliner in a few weeks, I'm expecting them to be pretty much the same. Excited about going on it :)
Does Olivia know you're going or haven't you told her yet?

😀 ye really looking forward to tryin the plane heard so many good things about it.
Cnt believe u go in few weeks lucky thing how long are you there for Iv forgot.

Lee finished today at 10 As he has been on a course this week. He came with me to fetch Olivia And we told her. We couldn’t tell her last night as booked it when I got in from work and she was in bed. Il send u the video I took on private chat

😀 ye really looking forward to tryin the plane heard so many good things about it.
Cnt believe u go in few weeks lucky thing how long are you there for Iv forgot.

Lee finished today at 10 As he has been on a course this week. He came with me to fetch Olivia And we told her. We couldn’t tell her last night as booked it when I got in from work and she was in bed. Il send u the video I took on private chat

Ah bless her, I bet she's so excited!
You should do a countdown calendar for her for in her room or on the fridge. My kids used to love ticking them off each day. Amy still have countdown calendars, just on her Ipad now.

We're only there for 9 days this time, we're going to do a bit of maintenance and we really want to get some bikes out there, just for us to use. So we're going to buy them and then sort out somewhere to store them. Really looking forward to getting out there, even if just for a short time.

Ye that’s a good idea she would like that.

You still have 9 days better than nothin isn’t it. I wanted go for 3 haha dread to think price of that lol. Goin to look into the hit character breakfast and things now lol. I have said to hubby tho we will concentrate on payin hol off first and spends then anythin else can add closer to the time

Ye that’s a good idea she would like that.

You still have 9 days better than nothin isn’t it. I wanted go for 3 haha dread to think price of that lol. Goin to look into the hit character breakfast and things now lol. I have said to hubby tho we will concentrate on payin hol off first and spends then anythin else can add closer to the time

3 weeks? That wouldn't be too bad because the air fare would be the same as for 2 weeks, just the hotel would be extra.
If you want to do character meals, make sure you book them really early because they get full really fast, so don't leave it till the last minute.

9 days will be ok, we're going back for a week in January so can't grumble, I just wish we could have longer out there.

Oh right thanks for that il have a look .

Just the spends I surpose would cost a fortune. Would with Olivia anyway lol

Oh god Cnt be bad . How come u DNt go there for all of summer I deffo would

We go to Bulgaria for the summer every year and all our family go there so wouldn’t change that. I would like to go the Florida for longer periods but while madams still at school there’s no chance of that. So we just go as much as we can 😁

Ye surpose it’s hard isn’t it when they are at school.

Your lucky to go as much as you do tho really aren’t you. Amy is a lucky girl 😀

It is hard because you have to stick to school holidays. Although I always take her out for atleast 1 week each year.
Amy s extremely lucky, she knows she is bless her and she does appreciate it. Although I'm sure when me and her dad have had to work round the clock for months on end to make it possible, she wouldn't have thought she was that lucky but now she's a bit older she understands.

Talking of Amy, she's just gone for a sleep over at her friends. It was planned for all of about 5 mins!! But by the time it was decided, I'd already got my slobs on, otherwise me and hubby could have gone out for the evening. Never mind, atleast I won't ruin my diet, lol!

How does that work taking them out. Oviously we won’t have to worry about it untill next year, when she applied for nursery tho her teacher said no probs with us taking her out, when moves into infants the head teacher had told her to let all us parents know the children won’t be aloud any time off in term time. Wonder if different schools have diff rules.

Bless her I used to do that all the time. Would beg my mum at like 8pm to take me to friends lol. Like you say least u saved the cals lol

How does that work taking them out. Oviously we won’t have to worry about it untill next year, when she applied for nursery tho her teacher said no probs with us taking her out, when moves into infants the head teacher had told her to let all us parents know the children won’t be aloud any time off in term time. Wonder if different schools have diff rules.

Bless her I used to do that all the time. Would beg my mum at like 8pm to take me to friends lol. Like you say least u saved the cals lol

You can legally take them out of school for 2 weeks a year but each school is different. Some schools hand out fines which is £60 per parent, so £120.
We've never had a fine but I know people who have.
I priced up a 2 week holiday the other year, 1 week in orlando and 1 week cruise for 2 adults and 2 kids. Over Easter week it was over 8k, for the 2 weeks before easter it was less than 4k. So a £120 fine isn't so bad, lol!

Ye it’s crazy isn’t it. Look next week what i showed you 450 for Florida so whole thing would be like 2500 were payin 5000 it’s mad.

That’s somethin I Ment to ask you actually. On thomson the Insurance was 249 for us all. Lee has found some for 60 and Iv found 100 so we didn’t do that. Goin to book that over weekend with diff company.

We also didn’t get the Disney tickets Either as I mentioned before thomson were comin out extra 70/80 to Thomas cook. Iv Looked direct with Disney and they comin out at thomas cook price. I then found on that Dibbs website Floridatix I think it’s called. They are same price as direct but u get memory maker and vouchers but people say the vouchers are for this year so wait untill jan to book to get next gets vouchers .

So this is the plan. With thomson it was comin out around 250 more so decided to save the 250 as this will pay for hotel night before and Parkin while away

Ye it’s crazy isn’t it. Look next week what i showed you 450 for Florida so whole thing would be like 2500 were payin 5000 it’s mad.

That’s somethin I Ment to ask you actually. On thomson the Insurance was 249 for us all. Lee has found some for 60 and Iv found 100 so we didn’t do that. Goin to book that over weekend with diff company.

We also didn’t get the Disney tickets Either as I mentioned before thomson were comin out extra 70/80 to Thomas cook. Iv Looked direct with Disney and they comin out at thomas cook price. I then found on that Dibbs website Floridatix I think it’s called. They are same price as direct but u get memory maker and vouchers but people say the vouchers are for this year so wait untill jan to book to get next gets vouchers .

So this is the plan. With thomson it was comin out around 250 more so decided to save the 250 as this will pay for hotel night before and Parkin while away

Our flight for October half term was £400 each which is crazy. We're going on the Thursday though because that gave a better price than going Saturday - Saturday. It's crazy, we paid more than that for the flights to Bulgaria for the summer!

We get an annual family travel insurance and it works out much cheaper than just for one trip but obviously you need to use it more than once to make it work. I'd never get the insurance through the travel company because it will always be more expensive. Don't forget though you need it for worldwide, it's a bit more expensive than standard travel insurance because your not just going in europe.

Disney won't let anyone sell their tickets for cheaper than the gate price. The only thing you might get is discounts and added incentives with other companies but the actual ticket price will be the same or more. We've used Floridatix before and also brought on the gate. The advantage of getting them in advance and not on the gate is that you won't have to queue at the ticket office on your first day, so will save you a bit of time.

It's the weekend!!

I just got on the scales to have a quick mid week look and it's showing 1/2lb down. So if I can double that it will be 1lb by Wednesday. The thing is, I can see my shape changing, so I know I'm losing inches but it's just the scales don't want to keep up, lol!

I'm out tonight with a couple of the girls from work. I'm driving so no alcohol worries but we are having a meal so will try to make the right choices. Hubby said about nipping out for a pub lunch as well, so I'm not going to have any breakfast and see if I can last till lunch and then have something super healthy.

Our flight for October half term was £400 each which is crazy. We're going on the Thursday though because that gave a better price than going Saturday - Saturday. It's crazy, we paid more than that for the flights to Bulgaria for the summer!

We get an annual family travel insurance and it works out much cheaper than just for one trip but obviously you need to use it more than once to make it work. I'd never get the insurance through the travel company because it will always be more expensive. Don't forget though you need it for worldwide, it's a bit more expensive than standard travel insurance because your not just going in europe.

Disney won't let anyone sell their tickets for cheaper than the gate price. The only thing you might get is discounts and added incentives with other companies but the actual ticket price will be the same or more. We've used Floridatix before and also brought on the gate. The advantage of getting them in advance and not on the gate is that you won't have to queue at the ticket office on your first day, so will save you a bit of time.

Ye it’s all down to when u can go isn’t it. We Cnt really do that that’s the trouble . Iv always noticed if fly in week it’s a lot less. We was tryin to go on the Friday but only 100
Cheaper and he would have to use 1
Day hol. Also wouldn’t know untill Oct/Nov If could have it. I said to lee I reckon closer the time it goes up . Worked well cause we booked haha. He will try and get the Monday off but if doesn’t haven’t got to worry. He said he will be ok but I’m not sure caise he’s up at 4 for work endless he goes bed at 5 on Sunday lol.

Ye the insurance we had to put in USA so will be the price it showed. The only thing that concerned me was one said delay £150. I thort if your delayed 4+ hours you get quite a lot more each. But then surely that wouldn’t be from the insurance would be airline wouldn’t it ?

Ye think will get with Floridatix like u say they are just adding extra stuff in so might aswell

Ye it’s all down to when u can go isn’t it. We Cnt really do that that’s the trouble . Iv always noticed if fly in week it’s a lot less. We was tryin to go on the Friday but only 100
Cheaper and he would have to use 1
Day hol. Also wouldn’t know untill Oct/Nov If could have it. I said to lee I reckon closer the time it goes up . Worked well cause we booked haha. He will try and get the Monday off but if doesn’t haven’t got to worry. He said he will be ok but I’m not sure caise he’s up at 4 for work endless he goes bed at 5 on Sunday lol.

Ye the insurance we had to put in USA so will be the price it showed. The only thing that concerned me was one said delay £150. I thort if your delayed 4+ hours you get quite a lot more each. But then surely that wouldn’t be from the insurance would be airline wouldn’t it ?

Ye think will get with Floridatix like u say they are just adding extra stuff in so might aswell

Are you flying back Saturday landing Sunday am? If so he'll probably be ok. Overnight flights are a killer so always in bed super early that night.

The airline covers flight delays. I guess you probably could claim through your insurance as well but I would imagine the excess would make it not worth it.

Back