Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Ye leave at 6.15pm on sat and land at 7.20 Sunday morning. Ye plan is to last as long as we can. Not sure how Olivia will cope tho lol when we land it’s like 2am American time so hopefully she will sleep on the plane and I’m sure she will on journey home in car.

Ye I thort would be the airline that’s ok then

Ye leave at 6.15pm on sat and land at 7.20 Sunday morning. Ye plan is to last as long as we can. Not sure how Olivia will cope tho lol when we land it’s like 2am American time so hopefully she will sleep on the plane and I’m sure she will on journey home in car.

Ye I thort would be the airline that’s ok then

Olivia's body clock will be totally out of sinc, so you'll not be able to predict how she'll be. I would imagine she will be absolutely exhausted for the long days and the heat, she'll probably want to sleep for a week, lol!
I get bad jet lag but always going not coming back. Flights normally land in Orlando at about 2-6pm and it is so tempting to have a nap because you've got up super early and gone back 5-6 hours depending on time of year. But you have to stay awake until atleast bedtime because it will totally mess you up if not. Even going bed at a reasonable time, I still wake up at about 4am on the first morning.

Argh....look what you've done to me...!!!

I'm looking at disney passes for Easter. We weren't going to get passes but we've got friends coming with us that haven't been before, so they'll be spending lots of time in the parks. I'm now pricing up a 4 day florida residents pass. It's actually working out quite cheap but I'm just not sure I want 4 days in Disney. But I know the kids will be yes yes yes, lol!!
We've already got Aquatica annual passes and we really make the most of them. We tend to go first thing in the morning and just stay for a couple of hours but there's no queues so we just run round like loons for a few hours lol.

Olivia's body clock will be totally out of sinc, so you'll not be able to predict how she'll be. I would imagine she will be absolutely exhausted for the long days and the heat, she'll probably want to sleep for a week, lol!
I get bad jet lag but always going not coming back. Flights normally land in Orlando at about 2-6pm and it is so tempting to have a nap because you've got up super early and gone back 5-6 hours depending on time of year. But you have to stay awake until atleast bedtime because it will totally mess you up if not. Even going bed at a reasonable time, I still wake up at about 4am on the first morning.

Ye I’m sure she will just do her own thing. Least it’s the holidays when we are bck she can have a lie in every morning.

When we arrive it’s 4.05 but to us its 8 so hopefully she has a little nap so can stay awake later.

Ye il so be awake early il be so excited. I think we will go for a walk around when get there keep us all awake

Argh....look what you've done to me...!!!

I'm looking at disney passes for Easter. We weren't going to get passes but we've got friends coming with us that haven't been before, so they'll be spending lots of time in the parks. I'm now pricing up a 4 day florida residents pass. It's actually working out quite cheap but I'm just not sure I want 4 days in Disney. But I know the kids will be yes yes yes, lol!!
We've already got Aquatica annual passes and we really make the most of them. We tend to go first thing in the morning and just stay for a couple of hours but there's no queues so we just run round like loons for a few hours lol.

Haha do it. It’s funny I said to lee next time we go will do universal and sea world as can’t afford to do everythin this time. He went but how can u take Olivia and not take her Disney . I was like ye U got a point haha. Prob do few days Disney

Haha do it. It’s funny I said to lee next time we go will do universal and sea world as can’t afford to do everythin this time. He went but how can u take Olivia and not take her Disney . I was like ye U got a point haha. Prob do few days Disney

I don't think anyone with young kids could go to Orlando and not go to Disney.
Some of our friends were saying about coming as a last minute thing but said it would only be cheap if they didn't do disney. They has a 6 year old....that's not going to happen, lol.

The last 4 times we've been, we've not done Disney but we have been so many times, we're all a bit bored of it, lol.

Universal is fab but a bit more grown up. Although now HP world is there, the kids love it.

Yea it’s the Disney tickets that make it expensive isn’t it. Also you need all
Food money onto which makes it more .

You ever drove to Miami, lee fancied doin that

Iv never wanted Harry Potter lol

The best tip I’ve ever had is to take ziplock bags. Go to the breakfast buffet and fill your bags with snacks for lunch. You’ll be queuing anyway so won’t have time to stop. We used to get things like fruit loops for the kids to snack on, cookies, crackers etc.... it’s also perfect for passing time in the queues.

We’ve been to Miami a few times. It’s quite a long drive. Depending what you want to do I’d say either coco beach or Daytona is better for a day because they’re closer. Coco is about an hour and Daytona is about 1 hr 20. Miami is a couple of hours.

I’ve never watched HP all the way through or read the books but it’s well worth a visit to universal to see it.

We haven’t booked the breakfast haha. We was reading and can just pay for it on the day if you want it. I looked on google maps and there are loads of places to eat around so want to try new places aswell. Lee isn’t keen on rides so prob won’t be goin on that many. He has said he wants to do test track. Olivia is tall enough but not sure she will be that keen. We will do our 3 fast passes each day but will stop for lunch each day. I know for a fact she won’t keep waitin for rides . Iv read once you used fact passes u can go get another so that’s good. She will love the shops and seeing the characters aswell .

I think will just go with the flow kind of thing

Ye I mentioned to him about them places beaches look gorgeous. Won’t be this time tho endless he gets a big increase in wages haha

We haven’t booked the breakfast haha. We was reading and can just pay for it on the day if you want it. I looked on google maps and there are loads of places to eat around so want to try new places aswell. Lee isn’t keen on rides so prob won’t be goin on that many. He has said he wants to do test track. Olivia is tall enough but not sure she will be that keen. We will do our 3 fast passes each day but will stop for lunch each day. I know for a fact she won’t keep waitin for rides . Iv read once you used fact passes u can go get another so that’s good. She will love the shops and seeing the characters aswell .

I think will just go with the flow kind of thing

Ye I mentioned to him about them places beaches look gorgeous. Won’t be this time tho endless he gets a big increase in wages haha

There's loads of smaller rides in all the parks. Especially magic kingdom. The queues will be quite long for all the rides, so it would be worth taking some snacks or goodies for while you are waiting. Even in the fast track queues, you still have to queue a little bit. Fast passes are great but you have to remember that everyone uses them, so you'll not get them that quickly. Usually depending on the time of year it's a couple of hours wait for your fast pass time. I'd recommend using the disney app when you're in the parks, it'll give you all the queue times. It'll also tell you where the characters will be and where.

There's loads of breakfast buffets around, so I wouldn't bother booking at the hotel personally. We quite often used to just get snacks for breakfast in the room and then going out for breakfast later or skip breakfast and go for lunch.

Are you getting a car or do you have a transfer? If you get a car it won't cost must to go to the beach for the day, just petrol and parking.

Ye I think there is only About 4 rides in each park she Cnt go on so that’s good. What so if we get our fast passes still have to que for 2 hours that’s crazy. See when we went it was August and I don’t remeber once moanin about queuing which makes me think it wasn’t that long.

Just been lookin at slinky dog hopefully she goes on that . She will be a year older so hopefully be abit more braver.

Ye plan is go for breakfast and some days will prob just go Disney springs and get transport from there saves rushing around .

No we got free coach transfers so haven’t bothered. I think if we had money he would like a car and stay 1 night at Miami Just so can say been really. Where as me id sooner spend that money on dinning with characters

Ye I think there is only About 4 rides in each park she Cnt go on so that’s good. What so if we get our fast passes still have to que for 2 hours that’s crazy. See when we went it was August and I don’t remeber once moanin about queuing which makes me think it wasn’t that long.

Just been lookin at slinky dog hopefully she goes on that . She will be a year older so hopefully be abit more braver.

Ye plan is go for breakfast and some days will prob just go Disney springs and get transport from there saves rushing around .

No we got free coach transfers so haven’t bothered. I think if we had money he would like a car and stay 1 night at Miami Just so can say been really. Where as me id sooner spend that money on dinning with characters

No you don't need to queue for 2 hours but from when you request the fast pass it will probably be around a 2 hours wait. It depends on the time of day. If you go early you can get on a few rides quite quickly but from early afternoon onwards it can take a lot longer. I'd advise you look at queue times and jump in the queues for the shorter ones, just fast pass the rides with the long queue times. I've never been in August so not sure how long the queues are but I know the good rides always have long queues when we go.
The shows are always really good and the 3D theatres, so worth working the timings out either in advance or as soon as you get into the park, so you can plan your day.

If you've not got to have a car, I'd say leave miami for another time. You could fly into and out of miami and then have a night stop over ever end, rather than taking a night out in the middle. We did it about 1 years ago when Amy was little, we flew into Miami and then drove down to the Keys for a few days, then to Orlando and then back to Miami at the end for a few days. It was a great trip. The keys were amazing. I'd definitely recommend it there.

Oh get you was goin to say lol. You get 3 to book in advance don’t you with that app. So is it just the ones after that will have to wait for.

Ye I remeber honey I blew up the kids I think it was that was brill bet it’s changed loads. Will be 16 years since I went.

There is so many places I want to visit. Love exploring the world

Oh get you was goin to say lol. You get 3 to book in advance don’t you with that app. So is it just the ones after that will have to wait for.

Ye I remeber honey I blew up the kids I think it was that was brill bet it’s changed loads. Will be 16 years since I went.

There is so many places I want to visit. Love exploring the world

The muppets and it'd tough to be a bug are my absolute favourite 3d shows. I love the lights motor action show in Hollywood Studios. I bet your hubby would like it, if he likes cars, it's a great show.

Sorry I forgot you get 3 fast passes that you can do in advance, definitely make the most of them :)

Oh ye that’s it tough to be a big, was there a cinnamon smell and then ants or bugs running round near your feet. I remeber jumping up and my seat folded and I screamed hahaha made me jump lol.

Oh ye he would il check that out. He will go on stuff just not keen on rollercoasters lol.

Ye so plan is use them and then book others while waiting

Oh ye that’s it tough to be a big, was there a cinnamon smell and then ants or bugs running round near your feet. I remeber jumping up and my seat folded and I screamed hahaha made me jump lol.

Oh ye he would il check that out. He will go on stuff just not keen on rollercoasters lol.

Ye so plan is use them and then book others while waiting

I'm pretty sure that you can't get new fast passes until after the time slot has expired for your last one, so probably wont be able to get another one until after you've been on the ride.

The shows are often better than the rides. Definitely do the lights motors action, it's on twice a day and is brilliant. I've watched it so many times but it still amazes me every time I watch it.

Haha yes that's tough to be a bug. It gets me every time, lol!

I never go on the rollercosters, there's too much to do without bothering with rollercoasters, lol.

Ye that’s right about fast passes that’s what Iv read on that forum.

How do the shows work then if Just 2 on a day what if too many people Queing etc . Say if it was on at 12 do u think best just go and que at 11.

I'd say get there about 30-45 mins early. You can usually get straight in and get a seat. The Lights Motors Action arena is huge, so as long as you get there a bit early I would imagine you'll get a seat. You can take food and drink in, so grab a drink and popcorn or something on your way in and the wait till will pass quickly. You'll be glad of the rest, lol!

Back