Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning!

Busy day for me today, working till about 5 then home to throw something in the oven before rushing back out to go shopping and get Amy from her dance lesson, then straight to a school open evening before hopefully coming home and have dinner! Roll on bedtime I say!!

Had another great day yesterday, I think I ended on 1080 calories so just slightly over 1000. I had burrito for dinner which had rice, breaded chicken and a wrap so I knew it would have a few calories. I was out all evening though, so just had to have something quickly when I got home.
I'm not too bothered about the extra calories though as I did my peddles and jogging, so will be fine.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Banana & grapes
Lunch - Cuppa soup and ryvita thins
Dinner - Stuffed marrow and peas

I think my calories will be really low for today, so might have a snack at some point during the day.

Well done on staying so focused, sounds like you have a busy day ahead so well done on having everything planned!

Well done on staying so focused, sounds like you have a busy day ahead so well done on having everything planned!

Thanks hun, I'm super motivated at the minute. Hoping I will be as well when I get back from my holiday until Christmas :)

I find being organised is the most important part of the diet. I always make sure I draw up meal plans for the week, so when I go shopping, I know exactly what to get.

Good afternoon all

Super busy morning at work today, so no time to post until now.

Yesterday was crazy, I ended up having dinner early but it was only about 250 calories for the whole meal, so I had cheese and crackers when I got home at 9....OMG it was amazing to have cheese and crackers and be able to enjoy them and know I was still within my daily calorie allowance :)

We're out tonight at my SIL's so she is doing dinner. I have no idea what she's making but at a guess it will be picky bits, so hopefully I'll be able to make good choices.

I've been so busy so far today that my calories only total just over 200, so that should help me tonight :)

Food so far today is as fallows:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Stuffed Marrow (left over from last night)
Dinner - No Idea
Snacks - Wotsits, 5 calorie Jelly

Morning stranger 😀

I want to start by saying OMG OMG you bloody did it. Well done bet u was chuffed to bits . Ur going to get to 10stone in no time. Just goes to show doesn’t it stick to it the results will come. Well done aswell for carrying on while having a few rubbish weeks. I said it would go ur way eventually and it did ,these times are the hardest and you did it so well done you.

I’m back as your nearly goin but i can survive a week lol

Hope you well xx

Morning stranger 😀

I want to start by saying OMG OMG you bloody did it. Well done bet u was chuffed to bits . Ur going to get to 10stone in no time. Just goes to show doesn’t it stick to it the results will come. Well done aswell for carrying on while having a few rubbish weeks. I said it would go ur way eventually and it did ,these times are the hardest and you did it so well done you.

I’m back as your nearly goin but i can survive a week lol

Hope you well xx

Good morning hun!!

So pleased to have you back, even if it is only for a few days before my holiday. I'll be back as soon as I get back because I'm now on a massive mission to get to 10 stone by Christmas.

Having a couple of really hard weeks has actually made me more determined. 1 week I stayed the same and the next 2 weeks I lost 2lb each week, which was pretty amazing, considering I was away at the weekends and having cheat days!

Good luck to you restarting again today. I know you can do it :)

Happy Saturday!!
Yippee it's finally the weekend!

I was slightly over my calories yesterday. I'd stayed super low all day because I was going to my SIL's last night. But she only did 3 pizzas between 13 of us! So I had a couple of small pieces and a chocolate brownie because I was starving but then went chippy on the way home and got a chip cob. It was a good choice really because it was filling and I didn't eat it all but it put me slightly over my allowance. I ended having 1200 in total for the day.

I've got a busy day today. Amy has her dance exams, I need to nip into work for a bit and go to wickes. We've said because we'll be rushing around that we'll go out for dinner when Amy's got a gap between her exams, so we're going to Harvester. Thats the perfect choice for me because I'll mainly have the salad :)

Food for today will be as follows:
Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - No lunch
Dinner - Harvester
Snacks - Grapes

3 pizzas 😮 bet U was starving lol not surprised you went chip shop.

I love harvester fill up on salad. What are your plans for while ur away are you goin to stick to plan ur doin so well.

I was starving, lol! So chippy was so worth it!

Yes definitely plan to fill up on salad today, I love harvester for their salad 😁

I’ve not really thought about what I’ll do while I’m away. We are buying bikes, so will pretty much peddle every time we go out for dinner, so that should help, lol. I’ll aim to be good but if I’m not I won’t cry too much. I know I’ll gain but hopefully only a few lbs.

Good morning!

It's the big bike ride day, today!!
I'm actually feeling a bit rubbish, I've got a cold and a banging head but hopefully the cold air will make me forget about it all, lol!
I'm not counting any calories today as I'm sure I'll earn back more than the extra I eat. There's a few cake stops along the way and a massive cake tent at the end. So I know I'll be having massive amounts of cake,lol.
So I'm not doing a food plan for today but if I did it would read something like this:
Breakfast - CAKE
Lunch - CAKE
Dinner - CAKE
Snacks - CAKE

Have a great day all!

Good morning!

Well yesterday didn't quite go to plan!

I did the bike ride and yes I ate lots of cake but then I spent all afternoon in A&E with hubby! He fell off his bike and broke his shoulder :( He's in so much pain bless him and just 3 days before we fly to America! He's been told he is ok to fly but can't drive or do anything that involves moving his arm for atleast 6 weeks! So the new bikes we brought to use in Florida will probably remain in their boxes until the next time we go. Unless I can put them up with the help of the kids and maybe just go for a short ride a couple of times on our own. It's ok, he says he can learn to drink a pint with his left hand....he just wont be able to go to the bar to get them, lol!

The food plan today is as follows:

Breakfast - Banana & Grapes
Lunch - Cuppa Soup & 2 Ryvita Thins
Dinner - Fish in batter with couscous and beetroot salad
Snack - Chocolate Brownie and ice cream

I'm staying quite low calorie today so I can have a hot chocolate brownie and ice cream tonight and still be within my calories :)

Ahh littlemiss! So sorry to hear about hubby's broken shoulder, that's very annoying especially just before your holiday. Thank god it wasn't worse hey. I hope you enjoy your holiday and manage a bit of rest and relaxation!

Ahh littlemiss! So sorry to hear about hubby's broken shoulder, that's very annoying especially just before your holiday. Thank god it wasn't worse hey. I hope you enjoy your holiday and manage a bit of rest and relaxation!

It's really annoying because we're going away but I feel so sorry for him because I can see he's in so much pain. It doesn't help that he's rubbish at being useless! He's driving me potty already because he hates not being able to do anything!

Oh no this sucks doesn’t it. Thank goodness he is still ok to fly tho could of been a lot worse couldn’t it. Hopefully is pain relief will kick in and help soon. Sounds painful tho if think everytime you move would hurt wouldn’t it.

Oh no this sucks doesn’t it. Thank goodness he is still ok to fly tho could of been a lot worse couldn’t it. Hopefully is pain relief will kick in and help soon. Sounds painful tho if think everytime you move would hurt wouldn’t it.

He had a bit of a wobble earlier, the hospital wanted him to go back in next Monday but he explained that we were going away and thankfully after a bit of tooing and throwing they've given him the go ahead. He's in so much pain bless him. I really wish I could share it with him, I've never seen him like this before :(

Good morning

Yesterday was fab foodwise. I stuck to just over 1000 calories and I even had chocolate brownie and ice cream for pudding!

I've got a super busy day today. Work till 4, then home to pack for holiday, do dinner and then take madam out to her club, go shopping and then pick her up. All while helping hubby do anything he needs to. He can't do anything bless him, he was in so much pain last night. His arm is still really swollen and it's now gone black. He hardly had any sleep last night, which in turn meant I didn't get too much either. Today's going to be a long day.

Today is my last diet day before my holiday and I'm praying for a small loss tomorrow.

Food for today is as follows:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Cuppa soup & ryvita thins
Dinner - Chicken quesadillas with couscous and beetroot salad
Snack - Lentil Curls

Back