Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning!

Had a great day yesterday but not food wise!!
During the day I was ok but then we went to a chippy restaurant and I had fish cake and chips which I guess wasn’t too bad. So for food alone I probably had about 1500 calories but then I shared 2 bottles of Prosecco and had a gin with lemonade, so I’m guessing that would have taken me to around 2000 for the day!
I suppose with alcohol that’s not too bad!

I’m planning to just have toast for breakfast and then have a roast for dinner today. Hopefully I’ll be within my allowance. If the weather brightens up a bit, I’ll be walking along the sea front this morning, so should get a few steps.

I’m really hoping when I get on the scales to check tomorrow they don’t cry at me! I’d love to see a small loss this week.

Good morning!

Monday again already, why do weekends go so fast!!

I've had a fab weekend away with family and friends in Hunstanton. I've eaten pretty much what I wanted and drank exactly what I wanted. I got on the scales this morning and had a sneaky look ahead of my weigh in on Wednesday and it looks like I wasn't too bad over the weekend. I've only gained 1lb of the the 2lbs I'd lost on Friday. So as it stands at the minute I'm -1lb since last Wednesdays weigh in. So hopefully I'll be able to either keep that 1lb off or maybe even get another one by Wednesday :)

Food for today is banana and satsuma for breakfast and then a snack at lunch. Tonight I am out for our village harvest supper. I will be good though, typically it is meat (veggi option for me), jacket potato & salad. Followed by cheese and biscuits and a hot pudding with custard. The portions are always really small, so I know I'll be fine :) Usually I take a bottle of wine but I'm going to take diet coke and water tonight because I really want to see this lose on the scales on Wednesday!

Good morning!

Feeling really motivated today, really looking forward to getting on the scales tomorrow and really hoping to get atleast 1lb, especially as I was expecting to STS again this week at the beginning of the week.

I went out last night to the harvest supper and managed to track all my calories, I think I tracked them over slightly because I wasn't 100% sure. But I still managed to keep within 1100 calories. And I didn't drink alcohol so that's all good :)

Todays food plan is:

Breakfast - Banana & Satsuma
Lunch - Cuppa soup and rice crackers
Dinner - Homemade chicken lasagne

So should be around 1000 calories for the day.
I've already done my 40 mins on the peddles and will do 10 mins jogging on the spot later this afternoon.

Good morning!

Super happy this morning, I got 2lbs off this week!!

I was really hoping for 1lb or STS if not, so 2lb is amazing :)

Now I am where I was before I went away for the summer. So will 2 more weigh ins before my holiday I am hopeful that I will get below 11 stone. I had wanted to get to 10.9 but that is not looking possible so I'll be happy with anything under 11 stone.

I'm hoping that I can go away and not come back heavier than I am now, so every lb I lose between now and then will help. I'm going away for 10 days and hoping to go out on bikes most days and walk a fair bit as well, so I'm hopeful that with the right choices I'll not gain too much.

The plan for today is:
Breakfast - banana
Lunch - cuppa soup & cream cake (brought into the office a a treat)
Snack - grapes
Dinner - chicken fajita bowl with rice

I usually have about 300 calories between breakfast and lunch but with the cake it will be 450 so slightly over. But tonights dinner should be quite low as I'll bulk mine out with lots of veggies and salad.

Hi littlemissnaughty, popping in to subscribe - well done on your 2lb off this week and weight loss so far!

Good evening!

Great day for me today foodwise. I was really busy at work so didn’t end up having my banana or cuppa soup, so I’ve just closed my day with 1035 calories in total. Super happy with that, especially as I had a cream cake at lunch and the most amazingly yummy chicken fajita bowl with a wrap, rice and chips for dinner. I’m stuffed now and know I won’t eat again today 😁

Good morning....just!!

Had a great day yesterday, food was good all day.
I'm hoping for a super good day today as well.
So far I've had a satsuma and some grapes for breakfast.
Lunch will be left over veggies from the fajita I did last night, salad, a tiny bit of grated cheese and home made onion chutney (SW recipe). The total calories is 120, so super low :)
Tonight we're having stuffed marrow and maybe rice or actifry chips. I expect it to be quite low again. May have apple crumble and ice cream as well if I have enough calories left.

No peddles for me today as it's my late start, so not had time but I will do 10 mins jogging on the spot later.

Sounds like this week is going well littlemiss - I'm sure you will see your efforts rewarded on the scales :)

Good evening!

I feel so naughty. I ended up having stuffed marrow for dinner but knew I'd not be able to have my pudding if I ate it all. So left half for tomorrow lunch. I've always told my kids there's no pudding if you don't eat all your dinner, lol!

I wasn't going to do my peddles today but decided to do them late afternoon before I left work and then I also did my jogging on the spot, so feel really good :)

Good morning

Yesterday was another good day both food and exercise wise.

I treated myself to apple crumble and ice cream for pudding last night. I can't believe that the crumble was 600 calories! So with the ice cream it was 800 calories just for pudding. Now it was bloody lovely so I'm not complaining and I had been so good calorie wise all day but 800 calories for a pudding is just crazy. Still because I had been so good I was around 1100 calories for the day which was fab.

Looking forward to getting on the scales in the morning for my mid week weigh in. Hoping to get 1lb atleast.
I've got a really good weekend planned although, tomorrow night we are having takeaway with friends but I'm doing a long bike ride in the day, so should be ok.

Todays food plan is:
Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Stuffed marrow (left over from dinner last night)
Dinner - 1/2 pizza, couscous, beetroot salad and salad

Food sounds nice, 800cals is a lot for a pudding but if it fits into your allowance then it's fine. You have to have a little bit of what you fancy :)

Food sounds nice, 800cals is a lot for a pudding but if it fits into your allowance then it's fine. You have to have a little bit of what you fancy :)

It was lovely but so high calorie. I’m not going to bother with crumble again for a while. I was give some apples so wanted to use them up! I looked at apple strudel and the shop brought ones are much lower calorie so might have that as a treat if I want a pudding one time.

Good morning!

Yay it's Saturday!!

I'm so pleased this morning....I've just jumped on the scales for my mid week unofficial weigh in and I'm down 1lb since Wednesday. I'd absolutely love to get another 1lb by Wednesday.
So 1lb might not seem that much but omg this is massive for me. Getting 1lb off today makes me finally below where I was before I went away for the summer. And losing another 1lb will put me at 11 stone, which was my original target before I changed it to 10 stone.

Moving forward, I've got quite a busy weekend. Today I'm going on a bike ride and then going to friends tonight for a birthday. Apparently we are getting takeaway. I am not sure which takeaway we are getting but I am planning on being super good during the day and the bike ride will help get back a few calories.
Tomorrow we are going back to Hunstanton for the day. I'm planning on having a Wetherspoons breakfast and then chippy late afternoon. I will try and make the best choices I can.

I am determined to get to 11 stone by Wednesday, so wont be making bad choices between now and then!!

Feeling fan-bloody-tastic!!!!!

I just went on a 24km bike ride and on the way back we nipped into Sports Direct to see if I could get a cycling jacket. I've wanted one for ages, more for walking than cycling when it's dark in the evenings.
I found the one I wanted and tried it on in a 16 and it was huge, so went for the 14. I've got big boobs so struggle with coats and jackets. For as long as I can remember I've been a 16 - 18. So to say I'm thrilled is an understatement :)

Back