Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning!

We're off to Hunstanton this morning. We are going for the Soap Box Derby around the streets, it should be a fun day out and thankfully it's not raining.

Food today will be Wetherspoons for breakfast and chippy for dinner. Not great I know but I have factored it all into my calories and I'll be doing a fair bit of walking so will hopefully gain back a few spare calories as well :)

Have a great Sunday all.

Good morning!

Monday morning again....where do the weekends go!!

Had a fab day yesterday at the Soapbox Derby but foodwise, I had the small veggi breakfast at Wetherspoons and then we went to a chippy restaurant for dinner. I had fish in batter in a sandwich, mushy peas and a couple of mozzarella sticks. It was so filling that I left the chips and some of the bread. My total calories for yesterday came to around 1600, so not too bad really considering.

Today however is a new day and I am on a mission....I will only have 1000 calories!
Food for today is:
Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - cuppa soup, rice crackers & grapes
Dinner - chicken pasta bake (Amy's found a recipe she wants to try)

I've already done my 40 minutes on the peddles and plan on doing 10 mins jogging on the spot later.

I have just over a week till my holiday and the plan from now till then is to be 100% good and make sure I do my peddles and jogging on the spot every week day. I am also doing a 30km endurance bike ride on Sunday, so am hoping that will also help :)

wow littlemissnaughty you are doing so well! Well done on the bike ride and the smaller jacket, 30k bike ride at the weekend sounds tough!

wow littlemissnaughty you are doing so well! Well done on the bike ride and the smaller jacket, 30k bike ride at the weekend sounds tough!

Thanks hun
I'm on a mission now to get below 11 stone for my holiday. I have 2 weigh ins left, 1 this Wednesday and 1 next Wednesday and at my last weigh in I was 11 stone 2.
This Sunday's bike ride will be tough. It's an organised one and we do it every year. I'm hoping this year because I've lost a bit of weight it will be a bit easier.
How are you doing?

I love cycling but only at a leisurely pace around the roads and cycle paths here. The only time I have to go up a small hill is over the railway bridge. If I plan my ride right I can miss all of them.:)

I love cycling but only at a leisurely pace around the roads and cycle paths here. The only time I have to go up a small hill is over the railway bridge. If I plan my ride right I can miss all of them.:)

I love biking but like you prefer it more leisurely but we have been doing this event for a few years now and there are always a few of us doing it, so it's a good atmosphere.
I was tempted to give up altogether at the beginning of this year because I wasn't enjoying it and felt like I was holding everyone back but then i lost a bit of weight and got my stationery peddles at work and now, it's much easier :)

That's good that you are finding the cycling easier now you have lost a bit of weight, I feel the same with running and not quite as self conscious so it does help. I'm sure you can get into the 10's by your holiday, where are you going?

That's good that you are finding the cycling easier now you have lost a bit of weight, I feel the same with running and not quite as self conscious so it does help. I'm sure you can get into the 10's by your holiday, where are you going?

I'm praying I will get in the 10's. Would love to get there by Wednesday but not 100% convinced but if I can get to 11 stone I will be overly happy :)

I'm going to Orlando for 9 days. It's not really a holiday. We've got a villa there, that we rent out and go atleast twice a year just to check everything is ok. We can only go for a short time this time, so will be mainly doing maintenance. We'll still hopefully have a bit of time for fun though :)

Good morning!

Had a good day yesterday, I ended the day on 1064 calories. I had loads of carbs though because I had a massive portion of pasta last night. Will hopefully have a few less carbs today!
I managed to do 40 mins on my peddles, 10 mins running on the spot and a 45 minute walk yesterday. I was feeling super energetic!

Todays food is as follows:
Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Cuppa soup and 2 ryvitta thins
Dinner - Fish, couscous, baby potatoes, peas and beetroot salad

That lot only takes me up to about 750 calories for the day, so will have a couple of snacks along the way as well if needed.

I've been thinking about fasting. I'm not sure how it would benefit me. Usually I don't eat after about 6 in the evening and then I don't have my breakfast until about 9am. So I probably fast for about 15 hours a day already without realising it! I guess at the weekend it's slightly different but if fasting are you supposed to do it every day of the week?

You can use whatever works for you. Once a week, every day, or eating in a window of 8 hours during the day or abstaining for 24 hours - or simply missing a meal if you aren't hungry. I found I couldn't do it when I was doing lazy keto as it made me prone to binge.
Here's some info:
IF for women: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/intermittent-fasting-for-women#best-types-for-women
Eric Berg: Diet Doctor: https://www.dietdoctor.com/intermittent-fasting
5:2 IF https://thefastdiet.co.uk/

Hope this helps.

Thanks hun
That's an interesting read.
I think I almost do the 16:8 pretty much already, so might put it into place more rigidly.
I'm not sure I like the idea of the 5:2 one. I don't really like going under 1000 calories a day. I guess as a quick fix for a few weeks it would help but I don't think it's for me.
I think I'll continue as I am for now because I'm losing a nice amount each week. If my weight loss slows down dramatically I might reconsider doing fasting for a short time to give myself a boost.

Good evening!

I've got a rare 5 minutes to myself in an evening....everyone is out, so I'm making the most of it :)

I've had my dinner but when I actually put the food into MFP it only comes out at 411 calories, so now I am well under for the day. I might have a treat in a bit.

Weigh in day tomorrow. Really hoping for 2lbs but TOTM is looming, so that might effect it. I really hope it doesn't but we will see in the morning.

Good morning!

I am super pleased to report that I have managed to lose 2lbs this morning. So that takes me to exactly 11 stone. Which is a total loss of 2 1/2 stones or 35lbs! I am so happy as I never realistically thought I would get to this point.

Now I have another stone to lose to get to my final target of 10 stone. Ideally I would like to be there by Christmas but with me going to Florida next week for a week and a bit that will only leave me 8 weeks when I get back till Christmas and I will need to shift any gain as well. I will give it my best shot though.
Now my food choices have become part of my lifestyle I am sure I will continue to be good even beyond my target. I'm really hoping I will be able to maintain and not have to do a big diet ever again!

So moving on into my last week before my holiday my plan is to be super good again all week foodwise and continue my peddles every work day, plus I am going to up my jogging on the spot and do that 5 times a week as well. The last couple of weeks I've been doing it twice a week. I also have a bike ride on Sunday, so any food I eat on Sunday will be fine, lol!
I'd love to lose another 2lbs next week, that'll put me in the 10's and give me a massive incentive not to pig out on holiday as I won't want to get too far back into the 11s.

Food plan for today is as follows:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Cuppa soup, Ryvita thins
Dinner - Chicken burrito
Snack - Peas snacks

That should hopefully put me at around 1000 calories for today :)

Well done on your 2lb loss this week - brilliant! I have lost most of my weight without fasting, only introduced it recently. I'm more interested in the health benefits but if it helps me get to goal quicker then I don't mind :classic_roll_eyes:

9 days in Orlando sounds lush even if you will be doing maintenance etc. Better than sitting inside in the grey weather here :)

Well done on your 2lb loss this week - brilliant! I have lost most of my weight without fasting, only introduced it recently. I'm more interested in the health benefits but if it helps me get to goal quicker then I don't mind :classic_roll_eyes:

9 days in Orlando sounds lush even if you will be doing maintenance etc. Better than sitting inside in the grey weather here :)

Thanks hun
Keep doing what you're doing, it seems to be working for you. 54lb loss is massive :)

I'm so looking forward to going to Orlando now, it's only a week till we go. I've already got all my clothes ready to pack, although not taking much this time. We're buying some bikes and getting them delivered in time for when we arrive. I'm so excited because it means I can do leisurely bike rides while I'm there. We plan to bike instead of driving or getting taxis during the day. So hopefully this will also be a benefit as I will be able to exercise on my way to the bar, lol!

Good morning!

I am super pleased to report that I have managed to lose 2lbs this morning. So that takes me to exactly 11 stone. Which is a total loss of 2 1/2 stones or 35lbs! I am so happy as I never realistically thought I would get to this point.

Now I have another stone to lose to get to my final target of 10 stone. Ideally I would like to be there by Christmas but with me going to Florida next week for a week and a bit that will only leave me 8 weeks when I get back till Christmas and I will need to shift any gain as well. I will give it my best shot though.
Now my food choices have become part of my lifestyle I am sure I will continue to be good even beyond my target. I'm really hoping I will be able to maintain and not have to do a big diet ever again!

So moving on into my last week before my holiday my plan is to be super good again all week foodwise and continue my peddles every work day, plus I am going to up my jogging on the spot and do that 5 times a week as well. The last couple of weeks I've been doing it twice a week. I also have a bike ride on Sunday, so any food I eat on Sunday will be fine, lol!
I'd love to lose another 2lbs next week, that'll put me in the 10's and give me a massive incentive not to pig out on holiday as I won't want to get too far back into the 11s.

Food plan for today is as follows:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Cuppa soup, Ryvita thins
Dinner - Chicken burrito
Snack - Peas snacks

That should hopefully put me at around 1000 calories for today :)

Very well done with your loss! You're doing brilliant xoxox

Back