Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning all

OMG I could dance around the office this morning!! It's weigh in day and I've lost 5lbs!!!!!!

I am so pleased, I'm back to where I was before I went to Florida, I'm back in the 10's and I only have less than stone to get me to target :)

So moving forward, I have 7 weeks till my Christmas target date and 13lbs to go. I have quite a bit planned though, so it's not gonna be easy.
This week should be ok as I only have 1 day that could potentially be off plan. But the week after is hubbies 40th and we are going away for a long weekend plus having a party and meals out, so I'm not expecting to be on plan at all for the whole week. However I am planning on being good and there will be a fair bit of walking while I'm away so hoping not to gain too much and maybe even sts.

So far today I've done my 45 mins peddles. I might do 10 mins jogging on the spot later if I get time.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Wotsits & cuppa soup
Dinner - Veggie pie & actifry chips

Have a great day all!

Wow amazing hun need to catch up later on your posts but just skipped to today brill ur amazing well done

Thanks hun, I was absolutely thrilled when I saw the figure on the scales this morning!

I have since been bad though....someone brought in flapjack and we've just worked out the calories for it.....262 calories per piece and I had 2 pieces!! I think it'll be ok though because I managed to spot it before having anything for breakfast or lunch. So I'll count that and a bag of wotsits as lunch and have something different for dinner tonight, probably veggi chilli as it is really low calorie but filling.

Good morning all

OMG I could dance around the office this morning!! It's weigh in day and I've lost 5lbs!!!!!!

I am so pleased, I'm back to where I was before I went to Florida, I'm back in the 10's and I only have less than stone to get me to target :)

So moving forward, I have 7 weeks till my Christmas target date and 13lbs to go. I have quite a bit planned though, so it's not gonna be easy.
This week should be ok as I only have 1 day that could potentially be off plan. But the week after is hubbies 40th and we are going away for a long weekend plus having a party and meals out, so I'm not expecting to be on plan at all for the whole week. However I am planning on being good and there will be a fair bit of walking while I'm away so hoping not to gain too much and maybe even sts.

So far today I've done my 45 mins peddles. I might do 10 mins jogging on the spot later if I get time.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Wotsits & cuppa soup
Dinner - Veggie pie & actifry chips

Have a great day all!

OMG that's fantastic massive well done that's excellent. You must be delighted WHOOP!!!

AMAZING! 5lb off and back in the 10s :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin: that Christmas target is yours I know it! Well done.

Good morning!

I'm still buzzing after yesterdays amazing loss!

I had to slightly change my food for yesterday. Someone brought homemade flapjack into work, it was gorgeous but a couple of us wondered exactly how many calories were in it, so we got the recipe and worked out the calories for what we had.....it was 600 calories!! OMG I was so shocked, I really didn't think it would be that high.
It was all ok though, I had it instead of lunch and then changed my dinner to veggi chilli and rice, so saved a few calories there. I ended the day on 1250 calories, so over my normal amount but not too bad....it could have been a whole lot worse!
To compensate I also did an extra 30 mins on my peddles and 10 mins jogging on the spot, I thought every little might help, lol!

My food plan for today is:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Veggie chilli
Dinner - Chippy (I'll make the right choice)

I'm hoping to stay around 1000 - 1100 calories today and I'll also do my peddles later.

Have a great day all!

Oh dear....more cake in the office again today!!

This time it's a birthday....what are these people trying to do to me, lol!

The cake was absolutely gorgeous and as it was a shop brought chocolate cake it's made it super easy to work out the calories. The total for what I had was 354. So luckily I didn't have my banana so I've saved some there. I will still have my lunch because it is super light (only 110 calories). So that will give me a total of 464, meaning I'll have between 536 - 636 calories left for me dinner tonight which will be chippy. I'm thinking I'll get away with a fishcake and chip cob.
So I know I'm being super good, I'm doing 50 mins on the peddles now while I can and will do my 10 mins jogging on the spot later this afternoon. I don't normally do either on a Thursday but all this cake is making me feel guilty, lol!

can I ask what your 110 cal lunch is as I can do with some low cal lunch suggestions :)

It was left over veggi chilli and veggies from last nights dinner. Basically quorn mince with chilli powder and dry fried with a bit of water, pepper, mushroom, tomato & onion again with a bit of chilli powder. It was so tasty and actually quite filling :)

Reactions: jfc
Good morning!

I'm on cloud nine....hubby has booked us tickets to see Bon Jovi next year....OMG I'm so excited! I've been wanting to see him since the 90's!

Another good day yesterday. I ate crap but only had 1100 calories :)
I had veggi chilli for lunch, cake and fishcake and chip cob for dinner. Not great food at all but I made the right choices as kept within my calories!
It just goes to show, you can have naughty days and still be good!
Yesterday though did feel super naughty so my head told me to do my peddles and jogging on the spot. I don't normally do either on a Thursday but did both.

Today my food plan is as follows:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Wotsits, Cake & 3 Cal Jelly
Dinner - Jacket Potato, cheese, coleslaw & Beetroot Salad

I think there will be enough calories left for a gin and diet lemonade :)

Well done on staying low cal even with cake, and swapping things around so you haven't gone too much over calories. Bon Jovi tickets - OMG, that will be amazing. Think how slim you will be by then :classic_big_grin:

Well done on staying low cal even with cake, and swapping things around so you haven't gone too much over calories. Bon Jovi tickets - OMG, that will be amazing. Think how slim you will be by then :classic_big_grin:

I do love calorie counting, it means you can be flexible with your eating and don't have to restrict yourself too much as it's all about choices :)

Bon Jovi is in June, so I'm hoping by then I'll be at target and happily maintaining :)

Good morning....Happy Saturday all!!

I just had my mid week weigh in and the scales are showing the same as they did on Wednesday. I'm fine with this as it's TOTM so no gain is fab :)
Hopefully by Wednesday my weight will be down by 1-2lbs.

Had a bit of excitement last night. Amy went to a charity event at our local farm. Hubby and I went to join her later at the bonfire and firework display. A set of the fireworks went off and hit the ground, sending them flying into the crowd, it was so scary there were hundreds of of us, mainly teenagers running to get away from them, poor Amy got hit on the back by sparks from one but luckily wasn't hurt. The poor thing though, she was so scared.

The plan for today is to go to Melton for the morning and do a bit of shopping. We need new bedding for the spare bed and I need to get a black dress as going to a funeral on Wednesday and haven't got a little black dress that fits! Then we're going to go and get some lunch.

I'm not so sure about food as going out but tonight we're having pizza. I'll try to stay in control and make the right choices and stay within y calories.

Have a great day all!

Hi all!

Had a great day yesterday, we went to Melton and just mooched around the market and shops for a couple of hours. There's a sweet shop there that Amy loves and we always go in for a treat. I was good and enjoyed looking but not buying for me :)

Foodwise yesterday wasn't great but my total was 1230 calories, so not too bad. I didn't have breakfast because I knew I'd be naughty later. We had a bag of chips between the 3 of us while we were walking around and then went to wetherspoons for lunch. I had grilled chicken burger, so not a really bad choice but still high calories. Then for tea last night we shared a pizza. Everything was counted so it's ok. Just not the best food choices.

Today I'm going for a walk, hoping for about 6 miles and will pop into a pub along the way for a diet coke and a bag of crisps :) Then I'm doing a roast tonight. So today should be a low calorie day.

Food for today:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Bag of crisps
Dinner - Chicken, roast potatoes, yorkie puds, peas, cabbage, cauliflower & broccoli

I actually saw an advert for it last night but I've not tried it yet. I wonder if you can get it from our supermarkets? Will have to have a look later as would definitely be worth a go. I think it was 200 calories for a normal size pizza base, so for a full pizza with toppings it would be really low calorie :)
Have you tried it?

It’s actually only about 40 cals for the whole base and about 4g carbs

Morning littlemiss, sounds like a busy weekend - the firework thing sounds scary, thank goodness you were not hurt. Calories don't sounds too bad at all and lots of walking, nothing like a nice Sunday roast after a long walk. Hope you have a fantastic week!

Morning littlemiss, sounds like a busy weekend - the firework thing sounds scary, thank goodness you were not hurt. Calories don't sounds too bad at all and lots of walking, nothing like a nice Sunday roast after a long walk. Hope you have a fantastic week!

Morning Clareel

The fireworks were so scary, we're going to a display tonight and Amy is really scared but she said she'll try and be brave.

There's nothing better than a nice long walk on a cold Sunday and then getting back to the fire and roast. Unfortunately we didn't end up going for a walk because it was raining quite heavily but we did go out for a few hours.

Back