Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Morning little Miss

Just catching up with ur diary.

That's the beauty of calorie counting isn't it. You can have a day eating rubbish but so long as it's withing calorie allowance it seems to be totally fine. Loving this diet it's the only thing thst worked for me recently.

I love fireworks but they are dangerous. I can imagine your daughter must have been terrified. It just shows that even professional displays can sometimes go wrong.
She does sound awfully brave ur daughter to go see a display again. Hats off to her.

Have a great day x

Good morning....Monday again, where do the weekends go!!

Had a great weekend, it was actually like the calm before the storm because this week is a busy one.
Amy's at the Royal Albert Hall tomorrow singing in the Junior Proms. I'm so excited for her. I'm going to watch her. It's going to be such a long day. I have to drop her off at school at 7am and then it's expected that they will arrive back at school by 1am Wednesday morning. She will be absolutely shattered bless her. Then we've got a funeral on Wednesday morning in Yorkshire so will have to be up super early to travel there. Then Friday we're going away for the weekend. So a mega busy week ahead.

Diet wise. I am going to try and be good until my weigh in on Wednesday morning but then after that I'll be 100% on plan until Friday and then come off it for a few days as we're away and it's hubbies 40th next Tuesday.

Have a great day all!

Morning little Miss

Just catching up with ur diary.

That's the beauty of calorie counting isn't it. You can have a day eating rubbish but so long as it's withing calorie allowance it seems to be totally fine. Loving this diet it's the only thing thst worked for me recently.

I love fireworks but they are dangerous. I can imagine your daughter must have been terrified. It just shows that even professional displays can sometimes go wrong.
She does sound awfully brave ur daughter to go see a display again. Hats off to her.

Have a great day x

Good morning!

How are you doing?

I love calorie counting. It's the best diet I've ever done and like you say, you can eat rubbish and still be ok :) I don't really think of it as a diet now.

Amy is being brave bless her, we're going to a display tonight. We go every year as my dad died on 5th November and he loved bonfire night, so me, my brother and our families always go. So I know Amy is being brave because she wouldn't want to cause a fuss tonight but I'm sure deep down that she is absolutely petrified.

Good morning all!

I'm so excited for today. I've only got a couple of hours left at work and then I'm going to watch Amy at The Royal Albert Hall. She has already left with her school, they left at 7am as they've got a full day of rehearsals before tonight. She was so excited bless her and not nervous at all. I think as soon as she sees just how big it is there, she'll get a bit nervous.

Food yesterday wasn't too bad. I was super good all day because I knew I'd have a chinese at night. I had 5 chicken balls and some plain chow mein, so not too bad at all really. I have no idea on calories as I can't log onto MFP, it looks like it's down for everyone. Hopefully it will be back up and running later.

Have a great day all!

Morning littlemiss, sounds like an busy week ahead for you! Hope the fireworks were okay last night and Amy wasn't too frightened, how amazing for her to be singing at the royal albert hall tonight and for you to go and watch her. Hope you all have a lovely time. Sorry to hear you have to go to a funeral tomorrow, I hope you manage to get some rest at some point!

Good afternoon all

Sorry I've been a bit quiet. Had an absolutely crazy few days!
Firstly the Royal Albert Hall on Tuesday.....OMG amazing! Amy had a great time and I was bursting with pride. It was just a fantastic day and experience for us all.
Then yesterday we came back down to earth with a massive bump. We had a funeral in Yorkshire which was really sad.
Today is just a normal day, thankfully to give us time to recover before we go away for a long weekend tomorrow for hubbies 40th.
Life's so busy at the minute. I didn't weigh in yesterday because I was rushing around too much. Plus I'm a bit scared to get on the scales as we've had naughty food every day since Monday, still within my calories but I've had a few drinks as well, so probably not lost anything.
I'm being good foodwise today and know I'll easily be within my allowance but then tomorrow I'm coming off the diet completely until next Wednesday as we'll be away and it's hubbies birthday on Tuesday. I will still try to make the right choices because I don't want to see a big gain but I won't be as strict as normal.

Sounds like a crazy week so far, at least you have some downtime planned - weekend away should be nice. Just try and make the best choices you can and hopefully weight will stay the same for now, then you can get back to losing again next week :)

Good morning!

I'm so excited....we're going away for a long weekend this afternoon. I just have to get through the day at work first!
Hubby is convinced we're going to London for the weekend but he is so wrong!! I can't wait till he works it out. We've got a cake and it's got all clues on it, so hopefully he'll work it out from that, if not we'll have to give him some extra clues.

I got on the scales this morning and was surprised to see I'd only gained 1lb since my last weigh in, so am really pleased with that. I'm hoping to be good'ish this weekend and hopefully with lots of walking I'll not be too bad on the scales on Wednesday.

Have a great weekend all and I'll be back posting on Tuesday :)

Hey littlemiss, hope you had a lovely weekend away. Where did you go?

Hi All!

Had a fab weekend. We went to Amsterdam, it was absolutely brilliant!
Hubby was so surprised and delighted with the choice. We crammed so much into 3 days.
It's hubby's birthday today, so I'm taking him out for lunch and then we're going out with the kids tonight for dinner.

I've not dared to get on the scales this morning, I had so much to eat and drink over the weekend it was untrue, I did walk quite a bit though so hopefully that'll help. I'm going to get on the scales in the morning and I'll probably cry, lol. But it has all been worth it.

How's everyone doing dietwise? Hope you're all doing well :) I'll catch up with diaries tomorrow when I get more than 5 minutes to myself.
Have a great day all!

Good morning all!

I did get on the scales this morning and I've gained 4lbs but I'm not going to record it as I knew it would be bad this week and next. So I'm just going to try and make the best decisions foodwise until after the weekend and then get back on the diet big time from next Monday onwards.

I only have 4 more weigh ins before Christmas after next week...that's scary!! But I do plan to be super good because I'm going away for new year and have already brought my dresses! So it is essential that I get back to 1000 - 1200 calories a day.

Today I plan on being good, so hopefully wont go over 1000 calories today. And the same tomorrow and Friday but then Saturday will be a bad day as I've organised a surprise party for hubby!

The good thing with calorie counting though is that you can have a few off days to live your life and it won't be the end of the world....life's for living after all!

Have a great day all.

Ahh Amsterdam amazing! Great place for a weekend break, although I went when I was 21 so didn't take in much of the culture if you know what I mean, would like to go back and do that. Did you go to Anne Franks house? The food there is amazing isn't it, the pizza stalls and mayo with everything - delicious but so bad for you. 4lb after a weekend there is quite good I think, it will be off next week. I can't believe only 4 WI until Christmas, that is scary! I will be here in the new year for sure.

Ahh Amsterdam amazing! Great place for a weekend break, although I went when I was 21 so didn't take in much of the culture if you know what I mean, would like to go back and do that. Did you go to Anne Franks house? The food there is amazing isn't it, the pizza stalls and mayo with everything - delicious but so bad for you. 4lb after a weekend there is quite good I think, it will be off next week. I can't believe only 4 WI until Christmas, that is scary! I will be here in the new year for sure.

It was so nice, I don't really like big cities but Amsterdam was amazing. We didn't do Anne Franks House but we did walk by it. We crammed loads in though, we did the Heineken Tour, Hard Rock Cafe Boat, Crazy Golf, The oldest pub, walked all through the lanes, hired a tuk tuk for a tour and loads of pubs and restaurants. It was a totally fab weekend.

It's really scary to think how close Christmas is now. I will only have 4 weekly weigh ins after next week, that's really scary. I will definitely still be here next year! I was hoping to be maintaining by then but think I'll still half a bit of weight to shift.

Good morning!

I was good yesterday, I didn't go over 1200 calories. But today I am hoping for around 1000.

I have really been struggling lately, I've had so much on and also still trying to get rid of the last bit of the gain I had from my holiday. But I am determined to get back on track. I'm there now I think. I have planned all my meals for the next week and they're all looking really good. I would expect to stay around 1000 calories every day. Except for Saturday as it's hubbies party, so I know I'll go over then.

My plan at the end of the summer was to get to 10 stone by Christmas. I now think that is impossible as I still have over a stone to shift with my recent gain. So I've decided on a new plan. I am going on holiday over new year and I know I'll gain then, I expect to gain around 1/2 a stone as going on a cruise, so won't be doing much other than sitting around eating and drinking. At the minute I love the fact that I've lost so much weight but hate that I keep being naughty and going back over 11 stone, so I think if I can get to about 10 stone 6lb by Christmas then hopefully I wont go back over the 11 stone mark when I get back from my holiday. So I'm not setting myself a set target but just want to shift as much as I can in the next 4-5 weeks.

My food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Skinny noodles cuppa soup & 2 ryvita thins
Dinner - Courgette & veggi mince with a stuffing crust top
Snack - Space Raiders

Sounds like a good plan littlemiss, I have the same thinking i'll get to goal by x date but life gets in the way, as long as we just keep going then will get there eventually. You will look fabulous on your cruise over NY, think how much better you will feel then compared to where you started.

Food sounds nice :)

Sounds like a good plan littlemiss, I have the same thinking i'll get to goal by x date but life gets in the way, as long as we just keep going then will get there eventually. You will look fabulous on your cruise over NY, think how much better you will feel then compared to where you started.

Food sounds nice :)

If your stats are right it looks like you're about as far away from your target as I am. Just over a stone. I found it really easy to shift the first 2 1/2 stone but now I'm getting close to my target it's getting so much harder. I know I will get there, it will just take a bit longer than I had hoped. But tbh I have never stuck to a diet for more than a couple of months before, so I am doing really well this time as have been doing it since February.

Life is for living as well as dieting :) We'll both get there :)

Good morning all....yay it's Friday!!!!

I was super good foodwise yesterday, I stuck to my plan. I only managed 900 calories though, so well under the 1000 minimum I like to stick to. I was so full though after my dinner, that I wouldn't have been able to eat anything else. For dinner I had Courgette with veggi mince and a stuffing crust top. It was so filling but only about 350 calories.

I'm planning on being good again today. I'm hoping for no more than 1000 calories because tomorrow is hubbies surprise party so I know I'll not be too good, lol! I'm hoping to just drink Gin and lemonade as long as they have flavoured gin, otherwise it will be either wine or beer. I've opted for a meal rather than buffet, so hopefully I'll make the right choices.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Veggi mince and veggies
Dinner - Cheese and caramelised onion flatbread with couscous and beetroot salad
Snacks - Grape and space raiders

I have already put this all into MFP and it shows I have 100 calories spare, so I might have a gin and lemonade later with my dinner :)

So breakfast, 2 cooked meals, 2 snacks and a drink all for 1000 calories!!

Hi littlemiss, yes my stats are right I'm just over 1st from target. It's definitely harder to lose the closer we get isn't it? But just got to keep going! Well done on another good day today and yay for it being Friday! Hope you have a lovely time tomorrow at the party.

Back