Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Hi littlemiss, yes my stats are right I'm just over 1st from target. It's definitely harder to lose the closer we get isn't it? But just got to keep going! Well done on another good day today and yay for it being Friday! Hope you have a lovely time tomorrow at the party.

So we are very similar then in terms of our targets.
It's really hard, I keep having hurdles in the way, I seem to get to just under 11 stone and then I have a weekend away or a bad week, lol.

Good morning....Happy Saturday!

I got on the scales yesterday for my midweek weigh in today and I'm only 1lb over what I was at my lowest, so happy with that as have not been too good the last few weeks and I had my gain from my holiday as well.

I was super good again yesterday, my total including a gin and diet lemonade was 1002 calories, so spot on :)

I've woken up this morning with a banging headache, I can't seem to shift it. I was hoping to drink tonight but if I've still got a headache, I'll drive as no point getting a taxi if I'm not drinking.

Foodwise for today, I'll be as good as I can and make the right choices. I have brought the most amazing cup cakes for tonight though, so will definitely be having one of those later. And I won't feel guilty!!

Have a great day all.

Good afternoon all

Great day yesterday and I didn't totally ruin my diet last night :)
I only had a couple of gins and had chicken tikka and naan bread to eat. So really it wasn't too bad. I'd imagine if I had to work out calories it would have been about 600-700 calories, then I had a cupcake which was 250 calories, so not bad at all.

Today's food is yorkie chicken wrap for dinner, I've had a naughty cupcake already and we're going out for a walk in a bit, so will get a bag of crisps and a diet coke at a pub somewhere. Today will be 100% good :)

Hope you all have a great Sunday.

Good morning all

Why do the weekends always go so fast!!

Foodwise yesterday I had a great day. I even had enough calories left for 3 ferrero roche and a skinny latte while I was watching I'm a celeb :)

Today I'm making a dinner I've not made before. It's a giant chicken fajita. But it's more in the style of enchilada. I'll fold the filling into the wraps. The filling will be chicken, mushrooms, pepper, onion in a fajita and tomato based sauce with nachos and cheese. I've not worked out the calories yet but hoping that it will come in around 600 calories a portion.

So food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Chicken & stuffing wrap
Dinner - Chicken Fajita wrap thing

Hope you've all had a great weekend :)

Sounds like a great weekend, food sounds lovely for today. You are doing brilliantly at the moment - keep going!

Good morning!

Another good day yesterday not quite 100% as my calories ended at about 1100 but not bad considering. I had a really sweet tooth and 3 Ferraro Roche left, so I had them with a skinny latte while watching I'm a celeb. I'm not worried now though as they have all gone and any other chocolate at the minute wouldn't bother me.

I'm really looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow as I missed last weeks because we'd been away and it was hubbies birthday. I'd absolutely love to get back to where I was before which is 10.13. That would give me 13lbs left to target which would be fab :)

Food for today is as follows:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Naked noodles with ryvita thins & Grapes
Dinner - Jacket Potato with Veggi chilli
Snack - Space Raiders

I think that will come in around 850 calories, so might have a treat tonight.

Have a great day all!

Good morning all!

Super happy this morning!!!!!
I got on the scales and I'm totally back on track. I am back down to 10.13 which is where I was before I went to Florida. So super pleased with that.

My plan moving forward is as follows:

I have 4 more weigh ins till Christmas.
I'm not going to set myself a target but would like to get as far away from the 11 stone mark as possible. I'm hoping around 10 and half stone, that would be nice.
I've not really got much planned that could totally ruin my diet. I have a couple of nights out but will plan well for them.
The hardest thing will be the chocolates that come in to the office before christmas. Normally I start it off, so will try and not bring any in until about a week before christmas.

I'm going away for 2 weeks over new year. I'm doing a weeks cruise and a week at the villa in Orlando. The cruise is all inclusive, so I expect to get a gain there but then the 2nd week in the villa will hopefully be ok. I think if I can get down to around 10.7 before I go, then atleast when I gain I'll still be under 11 stone. Well that's the plan anyway!

But for now I'm not thinking that far forward. I'm just going to focus on the next 4 weigh ins and hope I can get a loss each week.

Food for today:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Cuppa soup and rivita thins
Dinner - tomato pasta
Snack - Space raiders & Lentil curls

Have a great day all!

Hi all,

OMG it is so cold today!!!
I read a few years ago that being cold actually burns more calories, so maybe not a bad thing, lol!

I was 100% again yesterday. I ended the day on 1005 calories but I did have a costa coffee that I now realise I didn't account for so it will have been a little bit higher.

Today, I have already worked out exactly what ingredients I will be using in my dinner and also what I'm having for lunch and snacks. I found a recipe yesterday for mince pies using WW wraps, so I'm going to make them when I get home from work and I've already worked out that I can have some with some ice cream as a treat and still be within my calories :)

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Cuppa Soup and 3 Crisp Breads
Dinner - Veggi meatballs in a spicy tomato sauce with Spaghetti
Snack - Space Raiders & Mince Pie and Ice Cream

Hope you all have a great day!

Good afternoon!

Super busy day so far today, so not had chance to update till now.

It's really quiet on here at the minute, I guess everyone's busy or fell off the diet wagon. Ah well I don't mind talking to myself, so will keep posting daily to keep me motivated :)

Another 100% day yesterday, not sure how today will pan out. I have been good so far but I'm out tonight and picking up chips on the way home but that won't be until about 10, I might starve before then, so may have to have a piece of toast or something earlier on. I will probably be over my calories for the day but hopefully not too much.

Here's my food for today:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Space Raiders & Mince Pie
Dinner - Chippy (chip cob and fishcake)
Snack - Maybe some toast

Great plan to get to 10.7 before NY and lots to look forward to with the cruise and week in Orlando. You are doing so, so well at the moment! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Good morning!

I didn't get chance to post yesterday or have my mid week weigh in.

Amy had her dance shows this week, so it has all been a bit manic but now they are over, so having a well deserved chilled Sunday. Food yesterday was spot on plan and I even managed a glass of rose yesterday :)

The plan for today is as follows:

Breakfast - Poached egg on toast
Dinner - Roast chicken, yorkies, roast potatoes and lots of veggies
Snack - Pack of crisps

Have a great day all.

Good morning....Monday again!!

I'm posting nice and early this morning as I know work will be manic later, so probably won't get chance to come on here again today.

Yesterday was lovely, nice and chilled. Amy went into town with her friend to watch the new HP film, so hubby and I just chilled for a few hours and then went for a walk to the pub and then back to do a roast.
I stayed within my calories and walked about 3 miles as well, so I upped my steps a bit.
I cooked a lovely roast, we normally have chicken yorkie wrap on a Sunday but this week I decided to do a big roast with lots of veggies.

I've still not jumped on the scales, I'm hoping for a nice surprise on Wednesday morning. My tummy has gone a bit flabby again, last time it did that, it just seemed to vanish one day, so I'm hoping that will be soon. My stomach is really the only bit left to lose now, so hopefully it will will start vanishing soon. I'd love to be able to have a smaller belly for my holiday :)

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Space raiders and grapes (I'll be busy so wont have time to think about food :) )
Dinner - Veggi sausage, mushroom, tomato and onion omelette and chips

I should have enough calories left for a little treat as well :)

Have a great Monday all!

Sunday sounds lovely - can't beat a roast! About the flabby stomach, google the 'whoosh effect' basically when you start losing weight you fat cells fill up with water so you look the same size but your fat feels weird and a bit 'squidgy', then when your body realises the fat isn't coming back it lets go of all the water (whoosh) and that's when the scales drop. So you could be in for a nice surprise on Wednesday, fingers crossed :classic_big_grin:

Sunday sounds lovely - can't beat a roast! About the flabby stomach, google the 'whoosh effect' basically when you start losing weight you fat cells fill up with water so you look the same size but your fat feels weird and a bit 'squidgy', then when your body realises the fat isn't coming back it lets go of all the water (whoosh) and that's when the scales drop. So you could be in for a nice surprise on Wednesday, fingers crossed :classic_big_grin:

Yes, I'm praying for the whoosh effect. My stomach is the last bit on me to go, so hoping it will just whoosh off soon. Even if it doesn't show on the scales I'd be happy just to be able to see in the mirror that it's gone :)

Good afternoon all,

Had a good day again yesterday, infact I was so good all day that I managed to have cheese and biscuits as a treat last night. I was so chuffed with myself. I love cheese and biscuits but it's a big no no for me as once I start eating I'd not normally stop. But I put it all into MFP and I had 6 crackers and 60g of cheese. OMG it was so good and after I felt satisfied.

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Lentil Curls, Grapes and Pear
Dinner - Chicken, Salad Flatbread

Another really light calorie day today, so should have enough left for a treat again tonight.

I'm really excited for tomorrows weigh in....I'm praying that I'll be a bit further away from the 11 stone mark :)

Happy Wednesday!!

I've very happy this morning.....I've lost 2lbs this week :)

So now I am 10.11 and I can see the dreaded 11 stone marker getting further away, which is fab!

I was so pleased last night, I had over 300 calories left, so I had some crisp bread with peanut butter, cheese and pineapple and a jelly. It was a real treat and was yummy.
The last week I have been 100%, so I was hoping the scales would reflect that and they have. My plan for the next week is, to keep going as I am but I have a couple of meals out and friends are coming over tomorrow night and bringing takeaway. I'm hoping to make the right choices, so I will still hopefully be 100%.
My stomach is still like jelly, so hoping that will go soon. I might start doing some tummy crunches again if it doesn't go by next week, maybe it just needs toning.

Now with 3 weigh ins left until Christmas and atleast 4lb left to shift to get to 10 1/2 stone, I am quite confident. Scary to think it's only 3 weigh ins left till Christmas though....eek!!

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Lentil curls, cuppa soup, ryvita thins and pear
Dinner - Veggi burger and actifry chips

No treats tonight. I'm hopefully walking with friend tonight if the weather stays nice, so dinner will be late.

Good afternoon....Thursday again....nearly the weekend....yippee!!

Another super good day yesterday. Stayed 100% within my calories. Plus I did 45 mins on my peddles, an hours walking round the warehouse at work and 1 1/2 hours speed walking last night. So my exercise calories for yesterday were great.

Today, I've got friends coming round this evening and they're bringing takeaway. I'm not sure what takeaway they're bringing yet but, hopefully if I'm good all day then it will be ok.

Food plan for today is:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Lentil curls & Pear
Dinner - Takeaway

Happy Friday!! Yippee it's nearly the weekend :)

I've woke up with a really sore throat and tickly cough this morning. I've been sat at work for the last 2 hours coughing away....typical just in time for the weekend!

Yesterday was 100%, infact I doubt I had enough calories if I'm honest. I was good all day, so I could have takeaway at night but when the takeaway arrived, I mainly had chicken and salad. I put what i thought it would be into MFP but it wasn't many calories at all. Never mind, it filled me up so that was the main thing.

Tonight we're going out for a meal with friends for a birthday. We're going to a Turkish restaurant. I love the food there and i's quite healthy as the meats done on the grill and there will be loads of salad. I also have salad for lunch, so should even with a drink tonight still be within my calories for today :)

Breakfast - Nothing (throat hurt)
Lunch - Salad and pear
Dinner - Something healthy from Turkish restaurant

Have a great Friday!

Good morning.....it's the weekend!!

Well yesterday ended ok. I went out for dinner and made the perfect choice but I had extra turkish bread which was probably not the best choice but it was lovely so worth having. I put everything into mfp and it came up as around 800 calories for the meal plus a glass of wine but my carbs for the day were really high because I had the extra bread, wrap, chips and wine.

I've just got on the scales and it is showing the same as it did on Wednesday, so that's good :)

Today I'm out with friends, we are doing an escape room and then shopping and out for dinner.
I'm going to just have a banana this morning and then the meal out and see if I have any calories left for a little treat tonight.

Have a great Saturday!

Back