Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Hi All,

Just a very quick update because I've only just got back and work is manic!

My holiday was not too great. I had some kind of bug that meant I couldn't eat and was in bed for a couple of days :( I'm still not 100% and everytime I have a drink or something to eat, I feel sick or have to run for the loo.

On a positive note though because I've been so poorly I only managed to put on 2lbs!!

I'm going to try and eat whatever I can for the next couple of days until I totally shift whatever the bug is but then as soon as I'm feeling 100% again I will be back on it big time as I really want to lose atleast another stone before Easter.

Oh no, really sorry to hear you were and still are poorly, get yourself better, you'll be back on it in no time and it may even boost your weightloss when you are! Take care

Good afternoon all,

Sorry I've not been around much since I've been back from holiday.

I'm still not feeling 100%, so not really eating properly still.

Because I've not been feeling great, I've not been food shopping since I got back so we haven't got much food in the house, so I am making rubbish dinners for everyone including me.
I'm going shopping tomorrow though so will be back on it tomorrow :)

I really want to shift about 14lbs before my next holiday at Easter.

I hope you are all doing ok. Sorry I've not caught up with everyones diaries yet. I promise I will soon, as I really want to see how everyone is doing but I've been really busy since I've been back and in the evenings I'm getting home from work and crashing because I'm exausted.

Hi all,

I am back on the diet as of today :)

Yesterday I had a major blip, I think my body decided that I needed to eat and eat loads. It was the first day that i had started to feel a bit better and I think my bosy was so empty from hardly eating for the last few days.
But I am over that now and eating properly again. So I will start doing my diary again from today.

I hope you are all ok, I will try and catch up with you all now :)

Thursday 23rd February

Breakfast

No Breakfast

Snack

Fibre One Chocolate Brownie Bar
Pea Snacks

Lunch

Sweet Potato Jacket with Cottage Cheese & Beetroot

Dinner

Pesto Pasta

Good morning all.

Yay I've been back on the diet for a day and I feel great :)
I think I might start a new plank and crunch challenge as well now I am back on it.

I only have 5 weeks until my holiday at Easter and am still hoping to lose around a stone, so I think I need to get some serious challenges in. I think I will start my detox days again and also make sure I flood myself in water

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Nice to read your diary again :)

I'm in the same situation got 7 weeks till our Easter hol. Iv also got a posh meal in 3weeks time so need to loose it fast lol. Currently at 16.10 want to try get 10 off in 3 weeks prob dreaming lol . Leaves 4 weeks to loose some more love to be at 15.6 by time go away but prob never going to happen.

Also away in may so I'm sure il be happy at this stage as it's ages away and can loose a lot by this time hopefully .

I'm still doin 10 sec plank
And 2x fitness workout need to up it really as haven't really been pushing myself

Nice to read your diary again :)

I'm in the same situation got 7 weeks till our Easter hol. Iv also got a posh meal in 3weeks time so need to loose it fast lol. Currently at 16.10 want to try get 10 off in 3 weeks prob dreaming lol . Leaves 4 weeks to loose some more love to be at 15.6 by time go away but prob never going to happen.

Also away in may so I'm sure il be happy at this stage as it's ages away and can loose a lot by this time hopefully .

I'm still doin 10 sec plank
And 2x fitness workout need to up it really as haven't really been pushing myself

It's good to be back :)

It's great that you have a couple of things planned so you can set yourself mini challenges. 10lb in 3 weeks, that sounds ambitious but do-able, especially if you are totally in the zone.

Where are you going at Easter? I can't believe how quick it is coming round now. We go away the week before so I think it's just over 5 weeks till we go...eek!! I would love to lose about 10lbs or maybe a bit more but realistically it will probably be less as I try to aim for about 2lbs a week.

Glad to hear that you are still doing the Plank. I've not done it since before my holiday but I am planning to start back on it this afternoon after work. Hopefully I will manage more than the 5 seconds I did when I first started last time, lol!!

Lol if I put effort in could prob be at 15/20 secs by now .

We're going Yorkshire to one of the haven sites. Only 3 nights as that's all hubby has off until last week of May.

It's very ambitious trouble with me is if I set a target if 1lb a week il think stuff it 3lb won't make much diff and won't be strict on myself lol so hoping this way works better il just keep dreaming hahaha.

They where on about at group last night saying your weight loss doesn't slow down it's just has good and bad weeks some target members where saying they where still loosing 4lb some weeks with only 1/2 stone from target.

Lol if I put effort in could prob be at 15/20 secs by now .

We're going Yorkshire to one of the haven sites. Only 3 nights as that's all hubby has off until last week of May.

It's very ambitious trouble with me is if I set a target if 1lb a week il think stuff it 3lb won't make much diff and won't be strict on myself lol so hoping this way works better il just keep dreaming hahaha.

They where on about at group last night saying your weight loss doesn't slow down it's just has good and bad weeks some target members where saying they where still loosing 4lb some weeks with only 1/2 stone from target.

I was doing about 15 seconds every time for the last few days before my holiday but I've not done it for a couple of weeks so will probably be back down to 5 seconds, lol! You should try for longer and see how you go :)

I've been to a few haven sites, they are great for kids :)

I know what you mean about setting low targets but then I get quite deflated if I set my target too high, so can't win, lol. I think I've got to the stage now where I think anything off is better than nothing!

Ye and that the right attitude to have i think il prob end up with 6lb if I'm lucky lol . I won't be disheartened this time as no it's very unrealistic lol . After this meal don't really care how slow it comes off as long as it comes off.

Just don't want to be around all slim woman looking lovely and me feeling fat and horrid lol.

Ye we go haven a lot Olivia loves it loads cheaper now with a tourer

Ye and that the right attitude to have i think il prob end up with 6lb if I'm lucky lol . I won't be disheartened this time as no it's very unrealistic lol . After this meal don't really care how slow it comes off as long as it comes off.

Just don't want to be around all slim woman looking lovely and me feeling fat and horrid lol.

Ye we go haven a lot Olivia loves it loads cheaper now with a tourer

You sound really positive so I am sure you will lose the weight before your meal out :)

Which Haven site are you going to? We've been to a few in Yorkshire. We quite often go camping at Blue Dolphin which is great.

Blue dolphin ye lol was only one left we wanted primrose valley but was full. We went to the other one in Yorkshire last year can't remeber what it was called but was a small site too small for me .

That's good to hear tho looks a nice site is the touring bit seperate looks it on the park map

Blue dolphin ye lol was only one left we wanted primrose valley but was full. We went to the other one in Yorkshire last year can't remeber what it was called but was a small site too small for me .

That's good to hear tho looks a nice site is the touring bit seperate looks it on the park map

Yes the touring bit is separate. It is quite a walk through to the entertainment which didn't bother us but one night it was raining and we ended up driving over. The site itself is really clean and they've recently had a new shower and toilet block which is really nice and there was someone constantly cleaning it the whole time we were there last year!

The other year we went down the road to Flower of May, it's not a Haven but it is a lot cheaper and also has good entertainment and a pool etc... It is just down past Primrose Valley near the pub on the corner.

Good to hear!!!

Loving your detox plan and plank challenge, I may join you! :)

Yes you should.
Doing the plank is really quick and easy and you can do it any time. I also end up laughing at myself as well after I've done it because I find myself funny, so it's a bit of free entertainment as well, lol!!

I think I'll try to stick to plan for a week or so and then start my detox days. Last time I did them I had great weight losses so hopefully I'll be able to do so well this time around :)

Back