Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

See I couldn't stick to plan at all while on hol lol everyone is diff aren't they. You may find cause you can have it won't want as much as if you couldn't if that makes sense .

I wouldn't be having salad I'd be going for chips and nice things hahah maybe why I'm like a whale lol

Depends how quickly you want to get to goal and have more option of eating what you want when you get there!? I'm not paying to go to a class but I'm spending so much more eating healthy, I wouldn't wanna put myself behind, but each to their own :) Really wanna be in the healthy bmi before this time next year!

Like someone said on a facebook sw page, it costs less to eat unhealthy :) tbh the cost put me off the last couple of years while I was going through a messy divorce, but now I'm in a better position and changed jobs too so I can work during school hours, and there to drop the kids off and pick them up, i can be more organised. Next step for me is to plan meals for a week, write a shopping list and stick with it! I'm sure it's possible to do this more cost effectively, I think it's like anything, when starting something like this you have to get your head around it first and probably overindulge on fruit/veg and snack box lol, but now i'm a month in, I have lost almost a stone and settling really well into it, I'm also enjoying my food and even if I want something naughty like I'm going to have tonight, (mac'n'cheese) I'm just going to have a small portion, bulk it out with veg and salad!! I'll take a picture later and put it on my photo thread

Have you got a diAry on here don't think Iv seen it tried to look before and had no look.

The first week I started I just brought three lots of fruit and when it goes it goes . This is the trouble I can easily spend over 15 on fruit cause good to have in house if get hungry. Lists are deffo the best thing I plan what we eat still costs around 90 haha. Prob same as you still have to buy choc and crisps for the others in the house lol

Hiya,
Your diary had made me want cous cous lol. What spices are you adding?

I have beetroot, peppery salad,cucumber, courgette and aubergine to put in but might not get the roasted veg dive in time for the hungry lunch feeling.

Hiya,
Your diary had made me want cous cous lol. What spices are you adding?

I have beetroot, peppery salad,cucumber, courgette and aubergine to put in but might not get the roasted veg dive in time for the hungry lunch feeling.

Hi lovely,

I have the Ainsley Harriet Spicy cous cous. It is the only one I like. I've tried using others and adding spices but it doesn't really work for me so I have found this one and I stick to it. I buy the big jars of it from Iceland, so I always have it in for emergency lunches. I think someone said it was 1.5syns for a packet and I usually have just less than I would if I had a packet so it is really good and fills me nicely :)

8th February 2017

Breakfast

Belivita

Snack

Sweet Chilli Lentil Curls

Lunch

Veggi sausage roll, sweet potato wedges, pepper, mushroom, onion

Dinner

Veggi Chiili with rice

Evening

3 ferrero rocher

Hi All,

I'm a bugger for beer on holiday, especially if it is sunny! But I am going to try and be good and have malibu and diet coke if they have it. Plus lots of water. I always head for the salad bar and fresh fruit but it all has to look perfect otherwise I will go over to the unhealthy section, lol!
I'm sure I will be ok. I know I will put on a few pounds. When I weighed on Monday I was 12.10 and I am being good this week until Saturday, so hopefully I'll stay at 12.10 or just below. In my head I do not want to go back over the 13 stone mark as that would make it harder for me in my head to get back down to 12.10. Does that make sense? It makes perfect sense to me, lol!

I am still doing my sit ups, crunches and plank twice a day. I have started to push myself more with the crunches and am doing about 20-30 each time now.

I've been craving chocolate in the evenings the last couple of days, so I've been having 3 ferrero rocher. Does anyone know how many sysns these are? I'm sure they are more than I would like them to be.

Hope you're all having a good day so far.

IMG_1408.PNG

9th February 2017

Breakfast

Belivita

Snack

Sweet Chilli Lentil Curls

Lunch

Veggi chilli & rice

Dinner

Pesto pasta

Evening

Pea crisps snacks

Hi All,

Other than the Belivita yesterday I was good.

I've woken up with a pounding headache this morning and I've got a really busy day with work and then straight home to clean, pack and get ready to go away in the morning.

I'm still going to get on the scales in the morning. Hopefully they will be nice to me. If I can get a pound off that would be great. I've decided not to drink tonight as well, even though it's the weekend.

Hope you're all having a good day so far.

Hey!! You're off on holiday in the sun!!! You stayed the same, so its better than a gain and you can start fresh when you get home, your first weigh in will likely be a gain but I bet it'll all come off and some by the 2nd week just as if you had just started the plan! So stay positive and enjoy that holiday, can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Back