Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

I like that idea of a treat night within your calories😃 That’ll be a chicken shish kebab for me soon lol. I want to wait until I’m doing a little better first so I can enjoy it.

I keep thinking of a hot quiche lorraine now😋 x

I like that idea of a treat night within your calories😃 That’ll be a chicken shish kebab for me soon lol. I want to wait until I’m doing a little better first so I can enjoy it.

I keep thinking of a hot quiche lorraine now😋 x

My quiche was absolutely gorgeous but so high in calories, so had to sacrifice a couple of potatoes but still really worth it.

Yum I love shish kebab. You will really enjoy it if you wait a while :)

Good morning

What a miserable day, rain and wind, typical English Summer weather I guess!! And I've woken up with a really bad cough which has started to go onto my chest, so I feel rubbish. Plus it's totm, so just feel totally pants but hey ho. There's cleaning to be done, so I will just get on with that.

I got on the scales for my mid week sneaky look and they are showing 1lb down, which is good considering it's totm. Hopefully I will get a bit more by Wednesday :)

Yesterday my food was 100% and today will be the same. I usually have a cheat day on a Saturday but I'm not having one today as I'm away next weekend, so will have 2 then.

So far today I've had some fruit salad and I have chicken fajita with pitta for dinner but not sure yet about lunch, might have poached egg on toast or something easy like that.

Have a great weekend!!

Woohoo! 1lb down and totm😲 I’m sure you’ll be very happy on Wednesday😃

I hope you feel better soon hun x

It's Monday again!!!

Well what an absolutely miserable weekend....rained non stop.

Due to the weather I didn't do much over the weekend, except for tidy and cook nice dinners. I can't believe it is mid June and the weather is so awful. We are supposed to be going to a festival this weekend and camping but the weather is looking horrible all week. We are keeping everything crossed that it will brighten up a bit towards the end of the week because if it doesn't I'm not sure I fancy sitting in a field getting wet all weekend!

Foodwise, the weekend has been perfect. I have been within 1200 calories both Saturday and Sunday, so hopefully the scales will be nice to me on Wednesday. I do feel like I've eaten a lot of carbs this weekend though because I've had bread and pittas a couple of times, plus a roast yesterday with yorkies and potatoes. So will try to lower my carbs the next few days.

Tonight I'm going to the harvester for dinner with family. The harvester was my choice because it means I can fill up on salad and just have a small meal. I'm going to be super good all day, so hopefully todays calories will still be within 1200.

Hope you all had a great weekend :)

I hope it brightens up for your weekend away!

That sounds like a yummy weekend😋 and to be within your calories all weekend is great!

I used to love harvester for that reason too lol, loads of salad and healthy choices. Have a lovely evening out x

Doing well, enjoy your meal at harvester - love the free salad! I think the weather is supposed to be nice at the weekend, fingers crossed for you. I'm sure it will be because I am starting 4 nights :classic_roll_eyes:

Morning...I'm not going to put good morning because the weather is so rubbish it is not a good morning, lol!!!

Well today started badly, torrential rain and wind meant that lots of roads near me are closed, so my journey to work took nearly 2 hours instead of the 20 mins it normally takes!! I live in the countryside, so shouldn't really complain about trees being down. It happens often but not like this morning, it seemed every way I turned a road was closed, it was almost impossible to get through.

I think someone needs to have a serious word with the weatherman because he seems to be a bit confused, he needs to know that it is mid June!!!!! I'm really not looking forward to camping at the weekend, even if it dries up it will still be really boggy.

Anyway enough moaning about the weather, lol!
I went out for dinner yesterday, it was really nice and I'm sure I stayed within my calories because I just had grilled chicken, jacket potato and lots of salad.

I'm still feeling a bit bloated though, I have been for about a week. I'm not eating anything differently to before, I'm thinking it must be either the couscous or the water that is making me bloated.

Weigh in day tomorrow, so I've got a nice 100% day planned for today.

Breakfast - 2 X Satsumas
Lunch - Couscous and pineapple salsa
Dinner - Pitta with falafel, salad and chips

2 hours! What a nightmare first thing.

Glad you had a good time😃 That’s what I used to have at harvester too lol. It’s the healthiest thing they did, I’ve not been in years though.

The bloat could be from the couscous, does wheat make you bloat normally?

Hope you have a good day x

2 hours! What a nightmare first thing.

Glad you had a good time😃 That’s what I used to have at harvester too lol. It’s the healthiest thing they did, I’ve not been in years though.

The bloat could be from the couscous, does wheat make you bloat normally?

Hope you have a good day x

Couscous doesn't normally make me feel bloated but then I'm drinking loads more water now as well, so it could be a combination of the 2. I might try something different for my lunches next week, so if I can feel a difference.

I always have the grilled chicken, mainly because it's the cheapest thing on the menu and I don't really want anything by the time I've had all the salad, lol! The jacket potato was really nice though :)

Good morning!

It's Wednesday so that can only mean one thing.....scales day!! I have managed to lose 1lb this week.

I am slightly disappointed because I have been 100% good all week, so was hoping for more. Maybe it is because I'm still a bit bloated.

I was hoping to go into this week with a big loss because I will be surprised if I lose any next week because I'm away this weekend at a music festival. I've been and brought loads of goodies already, so already know it's not going to be a healthy weekend, lol. I will be 100% every day except for the weekend though, so hopefully I'll be able to pull it back a bit by next weigh in.

I'm supposed to be walking tonight with my friend but unless the rain stops that's not going to happen, which is a shame because I love our walks. So keeping everything crossed it will stop raining later.

Food for today will be 100% :)

Breakfast - 1 Satsuma
Lunch - Couscous & pineapple salsa
Dinner - Chicken noodles

I
Good morning!

It's Wednesday so that can only mean one thing.....scales day!! I have managed to lose 1lb this week.

I am slightly disappointed because I have been 100% good all week, so was hoping for more. Maybe it is because I'm still a bit bloated.

I was hoping to go into this week with a big loss because I will be surprised if I lose any next week because I'm away this weekend at a music festival. I've been and brought loads of goodies already, so already know it's not going to be a healthy weekend, lol. I will be 100% every day except for the weekend though, so hopefully I'll be able to pull it back a bit by next weigh in.

I'm supposed to be walking tonight with my friend but unless the rain stops that's not going to happen, which is a shame because I love our walks. So keeping everything crossed it will stop raining later.

Breakfast - 1 Satsuma
Dinner - Chicken noodles
Good morning!

Breakfast - 1 Satsuma
Dinner - Chicken noodles

It is still a loss and if you are still a bit bloated that can make a difference. Let's hope this weather improves as it is certainly not like summer! Take care! xxx

I

It is still a loss and if you are still a bit bloated that can make a difference. Let's hope this weather improves as it is certainly not like summer! Take care! xxx

I know a loss is good but feeling a bit deflated because I've been super good all week, so was hoping for more. I am still really bloated, I'm hoping at some point it will just woosh away. I'm almost tempted to stop drinking so much water but I know it is doing me good, so don't really want to.

It really doesn't feel like summer at the minute. I've had the heating on all day at work and I'm still cold!

Good morning!

OMG this weather really needs to do one now....I'm so fed up with getting wet and feeling miserable! We are still planning to go away tomorrow but tbh I'm really not feeling the love for camping in this weather. I'd not go but I don't want to let friends down. Maybe if I drink a stupid amount of alcohol I won't feel the rain and cold, lol!!

Had another 100% day again yesterday. I even went for a 5 mile power walk in the rain last night (not enjoyable). I'm planning a good day today, so all good foodwise going into the weekend.

Food for today:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous and pineapple salsa
Dinner - Chicken lasagna with salad

Well done on the 1lb off and going for the walk even though it's raining. Fingers crossed the weather clears up by the weekend!

Good morning.....it banging it down with rain!!! And I'm going camping in a few hours....I'm not impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the car is packed and I am at work until mid afternoon and then we are off to the festival. It's still raining and I'm really not feeling this camping lark. I've packed lots of layers and warm clothes, plus rain ponchos (which I think will be essential). I've got more gin and beer than you can imagine possible but all I'm really thinking about is making a cuppa tea....OMG I can't believe I'm doing this, lol. Couldn't I have sneaked my passport into my bag this morning and gone somewhere nice, lol!

Anyway because I'm away this weekend, I had a sneaky look on the scales this morning and they are down 2lbs since Wednesday. I didn't have as much water yesterday and I don't feel at all bloated today, so I think it might be the extra water that is making me bloated. I really don't want to cut back on it though because water is supposed to be super good for you.

I have no doubt at all that the 2lbs will go back on again this weekend but I'm expecting it so not too bothered.

Have a great weekend all and think about me in a soggy field, lol!

I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for sunshine for you😃

You never know, it could be a laugh mucking about, pissed in the mud. I used to love a gin, especially a St Clements in the summer(with bitter lemon and orange juice😋).

Whatever the weather, I hope you have a great time littlemiss x

Good morning....Happy Monday all!!

I had a great weekend but very wet!! It was really good though and when the sun did shine from time to time it was nice and meant that we could dry out a little before the next downpour.

I had far too much to eat and drink over the weekend but that was expected so I didn't really mind too much. I got on the scales today and I am back to the weight I was last Wednesday, so I only gained the 2 extra pounds that I had lost, so not too bad at all really. Hopefully I will get some of that shifted by Wednesday and then I'll have a loss for the week, which I'd be super happy with.

The plan for the next week or so is to be 100% good for all but Sunday as I am going to see Bon Jovi, so not planning on being good that day, lol.

Food for today is as follows:

Breakfast - Banana and grapes
Lunch - Piece of chocolate cake (Homemade birthday cake)
Dinner - Chicken , flatbread and skinny chips

Have a great day all!

Good morning.

Another 100% day yesterday, so really pleased with that. I've planned another 100% day again today, so hopefully the scales will be nice to me tomorrow :)

I've started drinking more water again this morning and can feel myself getting bloated again already, so thinking that might not help with my weigh in tomorrow. Does anyone else get bloated from drinking too much water? I have started drinking more because it's supposed to be good for weightloss but it seems to be having the opposite effect at the minute.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Fruit salad
Lunch - Couscous
Dinner - Veggi burger with salad and skinny chips

Back