Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Ooh yeah I use one of those ones that go in the microwave.

I’m lying down all the time for now(except for going to the loo lol). I can’t really lie on my back though, it makes my back much more painful and it’s done that since I can remember. I’m on my back for a minute or two when I just need a quick change of position. When I went for an mri I needed 4 people to help me go from lying to sitting afterwards🤦🏻‍♀️ X

Ooh yeah I use one of those ones that go in the microwave.

I’m lying down all the time for now(except for going to the loo lol). I can’t really lie on my back though, it makes my back much more painful and it’s done that since I can remember. I’m on my back for a minute or two when I just need a quick change of position. When I went for an mri I needed 4 people to help me go from lying to sitting afterwards🤦🏻‍♀️ X

Bless you Charlotte, I have problems lying down too, I have a bad shoulder as well, good old arthritis and cannot lay on my back or my tummy because of my back. I can only lie on my left shoulder but after a while that causes hip pain and then sciatica so I have to move! One of the reasons I have been dieting is I really need an op on the shoulder but do not want to have an operation being obese! The back can be operated on but there is a 25% mortality rate so I will wait as long as is humanly possible for that I think! xxx

Bless you Charlotte, I have problems lying down too, I have a bad shoulder as well, good old arthritis and cannot lay on my back or my tummy because of my back. I can only lie on my left shoulder but after a while that causes hip pain and then sciatica so I have to move! One of the reasons I have been dieting is I really need an op on the shoulder but do not want to have an operation being obese! The back can be operated on but there is a 25% mortality rate so I will wait as long as is humanly possible for that I think! xxx
PS I know what it is like after an mri...agony!

Oh jacci that must be a nightmare lovely. I would do what you’re doing too and try and get the risk percentage down. You’re doing so well, it’s so hard when there’s so much pain to deal with too x

Good morning all!

Weigh in day today, I know it's only been a day or so but I want to get back on track with the right weigh in day. I am really pleased as I have lost 1lb already. 1lb down - 15lbs to go :)

I had a super good day yesterday foodwise, I stuck exactly to my plan and ended having approx 1000 calories for the day which is fab. I also drank 2 1/2 litres of water at work, so all good.

Tonight I'm out walking with a friend, we always try to do a 5-6 mile power walk on a Wednesday, it's a great excuse to have a gossip really but we're burning calories at the same time :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 2 X Satsumas
Lunch - Couscous and salad
Dinner - Chicken stir fry with noodles

Have a great day all!

Woohoo!!!! Well done hun😃 I’m sure those pounds are going to come down nicely.

Enjoy your walk x

Good morning all!

Weigh in day today, I know it's only been a day or so but I want to get back on track with the right weigh in day. I am really pleased as I have lost 1lb already. 1lb down - 15lbs to go :)

I had a super good day yesterday foodwise, I stuck exactly to my plan and ended having approx 1000 calories for the day which is fab. I also drank 2 1/2 litres of water at work, so all good.

Tonight I'm out walking with a friend, we always try to do a 5-6 mile power walk on a Wednesday, it's a great excuse to have a gossip really but we're burning calories at the same time :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 2 X Satsumas
Lunch - Couscous and salad
Dinner - Chicken stir fry with noodles

Have a great day all!

Well done you! xxx

Woo! 1lb off already, great start! Power walk sounds brilliant, so much easier if you do it with a friend. Love a stir fry, quick and easy loads of veg. You have got this littlemiss :classic_big_grin:

Good morning!!

I was super good yesterday, I ended the day on approx 1000 calories again. Plus I did a 6 mile power walk last night which felt great :)

My dinner last night was absolutely gorgeous, hubby made a chicken stir fry with noodles but it tasted more like chicken chow mein. We'll definitely be having it again and it is really low calorie but so filling.

I've got another 100% day planned today. I'm doing chicken tacos for dinner tonight with loads of veggies and a big fruit salad as well. I brought a new veg chopper a while back and it's the best thing I've every brought, it makes preparing veggies, salad and fruit so easy. My daughter loves using it as well and because she's using it, it is making her eat more veggies etc which is fab.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 1 Satsuma
Lunch - Couscous
Dinner - Chicken Tacos with salad and a few chips
Snack - Fruit salad

That’s good😃 It can be hard to find good, new options for meals. I tend to stick with a few and then get bored lol x

Good morning....It's Friday!

Another 100% day yesterday. I spent ages chopping lots of fruit, veg & salad, I think I did enough to feed a small army, lol! But we ate it all. My daughter has turned into a healthy eating freak....well until she sees chocolate, lol! She's 13 and loves a good salad, fruit salad and veggies which is really good and does help me lots with my diet.
Last night I had chicken tacos with lots of salad and then fruit salad a bit later. I feel like I'm making all the right choices at the minute, so hopefully the scales will agree tomorrow morning when I do my mid week check.

I'm hoping to be 100% again today, so far I've had fruit salad for breakfast which was lush. Then I'll have a light lunch and tonight quiche, potatoes and salad. So if all goes to plan I should be around 1100 - 1200 calories for the day.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Fruit salad
Lunch - Couscous, salad and pineapple salsa
Dinner - Quiche, potatoes and salad

Have a great day all!

You are smashing the 100% days!😃

Yes, I think It makes a big difference if the whole family starts to eat healthier together and eat the same meals. Me and the OH used to normally eat different meals and he could eat for England lol.

Quiche is one of my favourites. I always used to get one in the shopping and have it that night, hot😋 x

You are smashing the 100% days!😃

Yes, I think It makes a big difference if the whole family starts to eat healthier together and eat the same meals. Me and the OH used to normally eat different meals and he could eat for England lol.

Quiche is one of my favourites. I always used to get one in the shopping and have it that night, hot😋 x

Thanks hun. If my 100% days can get me anywhere near your weightloss this week they will all be worth it, lol!

I love quiche but have to have it warmed up. We always have a treat night on a Friday but still within my calories, so normally we would have quiche, pizza or something like that, you makes me think it's a treat but really it's not, if that makes sense.

Some days the kids have different to me and hubby but in general we all eat the same. It does make it easier and having the support at home definitely helps.

Back