Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

I log it all on a diary on my phone , I can remeber most things from last time.

Ye but ur sleeping for most of that aren’t you if think about it . See we eat tea at 4.30 as Amelia goes bed at 5, weekends are diff but I’d just not eat till like 11 the next day . I’m used to not having breakfast so think I’d find it Easy. Ur surpose to drink lots of water tho in that time and I hate water wonder if coke is same and squash haha

Haha I'm not sure coke is the same lol. You'll probably be ok with squash though. I think people have black tea or coffee as well but think you've said before that you don't like tea and coffee.

You'll have to let me know how you get on with it.

Good morning!

Day 1 back on the diet wagon. I have managed to gain 10lbs over Christmas and my holiday, so today I am back on it big time!!

I now have 22lbs to get me to my target, that sounds a lot when I was only 7lbs away from target last April! But hey it's all good, I've got this.

I've set my mini target at 18lbs by the time I go away just before Easter, which is 10 weeks. So hopefully it is do able for me :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - No breakfast (not hungry)
Lunch - 2 X Veggi sausages & couscous
Dinner - Veggi Burger with loads of mushrooms, pepper, onions and salad

I need to get back in the water drinking zone. I'll try to drink more from next week when I'm at work but just can't face water yet.

Good morning!

Day 1 back on the diet wagon. I have managed to gain 10lbs over Christmas and my holiday, so today I am back on it big time!!

I now have 22lbs to get me to my target, that sounds a lot when I was only 7lbs away from target last April! But hey it's all good, I've got this.

I've set my mini target at 18lbs by the time I go away just before Easter, which is 10 weeks. So hopefully it is do able for me :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - No breakfast (not hungry)
Lunch - 2 X Veggi sausages & couscous
Dinner - Veggi Burger with loads of mushrooms, pepper, onions and salad

I need to get back in the water drinking zone. I'll try to drink more from next week when I'm at work but just can't face water yet.

Hiya Hun, you will shift that in a few weeks. I think sometimes it’s good to have a bigger gain, this way ur body gets a shock and u
See a bigger loss.

Think yourself lucky my whole journey has started again lol I’m heading for 3stone first breaking it up

Hiya Hun, you will shift that in a few weeks. I think sometimes it’s good to have a bigger gain, this way ur body gets a shock and u
See a bigger loss.

Think yourself lucky my whole journey has started again lol I’m heading for 3stone first breaking it up

I think my body will go into meltdown after what I've been eating and drinking this last month, lol!

You're back on it now and you know you can stick to it because you've done it before. Plus you've had a baby so have an excuse.

I think my body will go into meltdown after what I've been eating and drinking this last month, lol!

You're back on it now and you know you can stick to it because you've done it before. Plus you've had a baby so have an excuse.

I think you reach a point where don’t have a choice , I’m at that point . It’s annoying tho cause lost loads soon as she was born . It’s hard when tiny tho u just grab what u can for energy.

It's Friday....nearly the weekend!!

Last night I was so hungry, I'm not sure why though because I had a big dinner, so just ended up drinking water and had some grapes and that saw me through.

Food for yesterday was about 1050 calories so happy with that.

Today's food is :

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous, onion, mushroom and pepper
Dinner - Chicken fajitas with loads of salad

I'm not planning any alcohol this weekend and I don't think I'll have my usual cheat day because I've only just got back on it, so it's not needed.

It's Friday....nearly the weekend!!

Last night I was so hungry, I'm not sure why though because I had a big dinner, so just ended up drinking water and had some grapes and that saw me through.

Food for yesterday was about 1050 calories so happy with that.

Today's food is :

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous, onion, mushroom and pepper
Dinner - Chicken fajitas with loads of salad

I'm not planning any alcohol this weekend and I don't think I'll have my usual cheat day because I've only just got back on it, so it's not needed.

U will be hungry for a few days I was , Iv also been so cold aswell .

I’m doin the same this weekend being super good and staying within my cals.

U will be hungry for a few days I was , Iv also been so cold aswell .

I’m doin the same this weekend being super good and staying within my cals.

I think it's better to not cheat the first couple of weeks because it helps you stay in the zone more. I think I've got about 3 weekends where I've not got much on, so will try and be good for all 3 of them :)

I'm not hungry at all today, so I must have got over it, lol.

I'm cold but that because I've just come back Florida!!

Ye ur right , doesn’t bother me tho cause if I want kfc il go but just keep to my allowance, that’s why it’s so good

Is it warm in Florida this time year?

Yum I love KFC :)

Florida was mixed weather when we were there, some days it was 30oc and others it was 16oc and raining. Last year when we went at New Year it was mid 20's the whole time and no rain.

Did you go rebook to go somewhere after you couldn't go to Florida last year? I seem to remember you saying you were going to try and change the booking.

Yum I love KFC :)

Florida was mixed weather when we were there, some days it was 30oc and others it was 16oc and raining. Last year when we went at New Year it was mid 20's the whole time and no rain.

Did you go rebook to go somewhere after you couldn't go to Florida last year? I seem to remember you saying you were going to try and change the booking.

Oh it’s not bad weather at all then is it really.

Well I changed it to Sa coma In Spain for may. Hubby always has end of May and summer for shut down. It cost 60pp to change it but it was sorted.

He text me other month to say he isn’t off in May this year🙈bloody nightmare. We’ve had to change again for July this time another 60 quid each including Amelia who’s free anyway haha. Never mind we will get there hopefully in July lol

Oh it’s not bad weather at all then is it really.

Well I changed it to Sa coma In Spain for may. Hubby always has end of May and summer for shut down. It cost 60pp to change it but it was sorted.

He text me other month to say he isn’t off in May this year🙈bloody nightmare. We’ve had to change again for July this time another 60 quid each including Amelia who’s free anyway haha. Never mind we will get there hopefully in July lol

No the weather wasn't too bad , just changable, so always had to have a cardi with me.

Oh no, how annoying that he always has the same time off and then they change it. Spain will be lovely in July, where abouts are you going?

It's nice to have something to look forward to and work towards :)

No the weather wasn't too bad , just changable, so always had to have a cardi with me.

Oh no, how annoying that he always has the same time off and then they change it. Spain will be lovely in July, where abouts are you going?

It's nice to have something to look forward to and work towards :)

I know for 8 years he’s always had last week of May off. Sa coma it’s called in Majorca close to cala milor. We changed it from a week to 10 days bein as got wait longer haha

I know for 8 years he’s always had last week of May off. Sa coma it’s called in Majorca close to cala milor. We changed it from a week to 10 days bein as got wait longer haha

Very nice. I've only been to Majorca once and that was when I was about 18, so a long time ago!
I don't blame you going for longer, it makes sense especially as you've had to wait longer, lol!
Have you got any short UK breaks planned? I know a couple of years ago you went on a few haven type breaks.

Very nice. I've only been to Majorca once and that was when I was about 18, so a long time ago!
I don't blame you going for longer, it makes sense especially as you've had to wait longer, lol!
Have you got any short UK breaks planned? I know a couple of years ago you went on a few haven type breaks.

Nothin else planned yet. The last few times we’ve been haven it’s been a disaster to be honest. We always pay for the best van and they were terrible. When you complain in this country no one seems to care anymore customer service is shocking. We went Weymouth in Oct and only stayed 1 night haha. We tend to go premier inns now for few nights instead but not sure that would work with Amelia bein so young.

She goes to bed at 5 and sleeps till 7/8am so no way do I want to knock her routine hahah she’s amazing.

I have been looking at merlin passes but unsure at min, Was thinking could do nights away with that. I think when weather picks up il look for other things.

We were moving house so not really thort about holidays. We have decided to add conservatory on the back instead and have that as a toy room. We’re just waiting for more quotes

Nothin else planned yet. The last few times we’ve been haven it’s been a disaster to be honest. We always pay for the best van and they were terrible. When you complain in this country no one seems to care anymore customer service is shocking. We went Weymouth in Oct and only stayed 1 night haha. We tend to go premier inns now for few nights instead but not sure that would work with Amelia bein so young.

She goes to bed at 5 and sleeps till 7/8am so no way do I want to knock her routine hahah she’s amazing.

I have been looking at merlin passes but unsure at min, Was thinking could do nights away with that. I think when weather picks up il look for other things.

We were moving house so not really thort about holidays. We have decided to add conservatory on the back instead and have that as a toy room. We’re just waiting for more quotes

Wow you are so lucky. My kids never went bed and slept for that long! I know what you mean about not wanting to take her out of her routine! make the most of it while it lasts!!

We've got friends with a caravan at a haven site and tbh the last couple of times we've been with them I've not been impressed.

Good morning....where did that weekend go??!!

I can't believe it's Monday again already. This weekend has gone so fast.

I had a lovely weekend though, we didn't really do much. I picked my new car up on Saturday morning and then yesterday we went for a walk but other than that, it's been a totally chilled weekend doing nothing. Foodwise I've been good. I had just under 1200 calories on Saturday and just over 1200 yesterday. No alcohol all weekend :)

I'm really looking forward to Wednesday morning, so I can see if the scales have moved....fingers crossed they have.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 15g pretzels
Lunch - Couscous, veggi meatballs & small piece of cake
Dinner - Cheese and onion quiche, potatoes and peas

A friend has made my favorite chocolate cake, so I can't resist. I have had the smallest piece though, so hoping it wont be too bad.

I’m the complete opposite, midweek flies by and the weekend drags so much! I guess that’s just what it’s like being stuck in bed. Sounds like a lovely relaxing weekend x

I’m the complete opposite, midweek flies by and the weekend drags so much! I guess that’s just what it’s like being stuck in bed. Sounds like a lovely relaxing weekend x

It was a lovely relaxing weekend. We don't many of them so it was nice for a change.
Nice to see you back and well done on your amazing loss this week :)

Back