• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
S: 18st9lb C: 16st5.5lb G: 15st9lb BMI: 37 Loss: 2st3.5lb(12.07%)
Wow you are so lucky. My kids never went bed and slept for that long! I know what you mean about not wanting to take her out of her routine! make the most of it while it lasts!!

We've got friends with a caravan at a haven site and tbh the last couple of times we've been with them I've not been impressed.
Ye it’s really gone down hill. I would hate to see the bog standard vans. Lasts time toilet was blocked he stood in lounge with the plunger 🤢I said it’s dripping and just been in toilet 🙈his reply was I always rinse it. Sorry but no get me out of there haha

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
Good morning....where did that weekend go??!!

I can't believe it's Monday again already. This weekend has gone so fast.

I had a lovely weekend though, we didn't really do much. I picked my new car up on Saturday morning and then yesterday we went for a walk but other than that, it's been a totally chilled weekend doing nothing. Foodwise I've been good. I had just under 1200 calories on Saturday and just over 1200 yesterday. No alcohol all weekend :)

I'm really looking forward to Wednesday morning, so I can see if the scales have moved....fingers crossed they have.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 15g pretzels
Lunch - Couscous, veggi meatballs & small piece of cake
Dinner - Cheese and onion quiche, potatoes and peas

A friend has made my favorite chocolate cake, so I can't resist. I have had the smallest piece though, so hoping it wont be too bad.

Oooh what car you had? He wanted to change ours but convinced him to wait .

Sounds like uv done fab over the weekend, looking forward to seeing ur results on wed . I think il have a sneak peak on them tomoz

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
S: 13st7lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 2st7lb(18.52%)
Oooh what car you had? He wanted to change ours but convinced him to wait .

Sounds like uv done fab over the weekend, looking forward to seeing ur results on wed . I think il have a sneak peak on them tomoz
I went for a Subaru BRZ, I loved my old car but it seemed to spend more time in the garage than not, so thought I'd get rid before the warranty ran out. I absolutely love it :)

I can't wait to see the scales on Wednesday, praying for a few lbs off. Good luck with your sneaky peep at the scales tomorrow.

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
Oooh nice , ye makes sense . Audi’s are like tht never have one without warranty the electrics are rubbish .

Ye go for it il be happy with 2 but want 3 haha

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good morning....

Yesterday ended being great, total calories for the day were 1056, so happy with that :)

Not sure I'll be in my allowance today as I've got left over quiche for lunch and I know it is really high calorie and then pasta tonight. I'm still feeling positive for tomorrow though. I'm actually looking forward to getting on the scales.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Pretzels
Lunch - Quiche and salad
Dinner - Tomato pasta with flatbread

I had more water yesterday at work and am hoping to continue again today. I try to have atleast 2 cups during the day and 3 in the evening. So about 2 litres.

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Loving the pretzels for breakfast , which do u have ?

Cnt believe how fast ur 1st week has gone
Haha I had a big pack of the small sour cream and chive flavour ones for Christmas so I've portioned some out into 15g's for me. I ran out of grapes for breakfast so they were the next best thing, lol!

I started back on Thursday but am keeping my weigh in day the same as usual, so it'll only be 6 days not a week.

I'd love to lose 3-4lbs, think that's doable but I'm starving today, so need to keep focused.

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
Keep goin you will see a great loss tomoz. I think it’s the weather im finding I want food to keep warm. I think I’m doin alright tho for sayin I’m in the house all day normally I’d eat all day.

Bet u don’t get many tho do u for 15g I’d suck them lol.

Got some mars ice creams 137 😮know what il be having with love island lol

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Keep goin you will see a great loss tomoz. I think it’s the weather im finding I want food to keep warm. I think I’m doin alright tho for sayin I’m in the house all day normally I’d eat all day.

Bet u don’t get many tho do u for 15g I’d suck them lol.

Got some mars ice creams 137 😮know what il be having with love island lol
I'm really tired as well, so think that's making me want to eat more. I know from when I was at home all day, it's really hard not to eat at times. Are you going back to work?

You hardly get any for 15g, tbh I think they're making me more hungry than not having them but I feel like I should have something.

I love Mars Ice-creams, they're my go to in the summer when I'm on holiday :)

xxlauraxx15

Gold Member
No I’m not going back , I was thinking about it because hours are great but sooner be with the kids at night time. I would of only done 2 nights and for sake of 300 quid DNt think worth hassle .

Ye bet u don’t get many , crumpets are good for 100 I think

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
No I’m not going back , I was thinking about it because hours are great but sooner be with the kids at night time. I would of only done 2 nights and for sake of 300 quid DNt think worth hassle .

Ye bet u don’t get many , crumpets are good for 100 I think
I don't blame you really. You can always look for something when the times right :) They don't stay little for long so you have to make the most of every minute. Mine are 22 and 14 now, I so wish they were little again.

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good morning....OMG I'm sooooo excited!!!

I've lost 4lbs :) I'm so pleased!!

I have been good all week but have only had a couple of days where I've been near 1000 calories, all the others except yesterday were around 1200, yesterday was about 1500.

I am pleased that I am only 18lbs away from my target, being over 20lbs away was messing with my head, lol!
Now I'm 14lbs away from my mini target of 18lbs by the time I go away for Easter and I have another 9 weeks until I go.

Hopefully I'll stick to it this week, I'm out Saturday night but don't think that'll be too bad, plus I'll have it as my cheat day so all good :)

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
In my excitement I forgot to put my food for today on here.

Here it is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous and salad
Dinner - Chicken, potatoes, peas, carrots, cabbage and gravy
Snack - Packet of crisps

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good morning!!

Had another great day yesterday. Infact I was under 1000 calories so I boosted it on MFP to 1200 with a cake I'm having for pudding tonight, as I know I'll be over today. I guess that's ok because if I was doing a weekly amount of calories it would be ok.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes & satsuma
Lunch - Couscous, veggi burger and salad
Dinner - Omelette, chips and peas or beans
Snack - Strawberry tart and ice-cream

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good morning....Yay it's Friday!!!!!!

Another 100% day yesterday, really pleased with that. Hoping for another good day today. I am aiming to be slightly lower today because I'm out tomorrow night.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes & satsuma
Lunch - Salad and rice crackers
Dinner - Hunters chicken without the bacon, potatoes & peas

I'll do my mid week weigh in in the morning, hopefully that'll help keep me going over the weekend!

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good morning!! Monday again already!

I had an amazing weekend but will definitely say Saturday was my cheat day. I wouldn't like to guess how many calories I had but it would probably be pushing 4000!! I had lunch out and then a 3 course meal out at night and 10 glasses of gin with full fat lemonade because the pub didn't do diet :(

Yesterday was better though, although I did go out for lunch but only had a light bite. So calories were more like 1300 - 1400 for the day.

Back on it big time today though. I lost a bit of motivation on Friday but am determined to get it back, so starting today I am planning a couple of really low calorie days. I really want to see a loss on Wednesday so it has to be done, lol.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - grapes & satsuma
Lunch - Cuppa soup and ryvita thins
Dinner - Mac cheese bake with cheese and chilli bread