Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning!! Monday again already!

I had an amazing weekend but will definitely say Saturday was my cheat day. I wouldn't like to guess how many calories I had but it would probably be pushing 4000!! I had lunch out and then a 3 course meal out at night and 10 glasses of gin with full fat lemonade because the pub didn't do diet :(

Yesterday was better though, although I did go out for lunch but only had a light bite. So calories were more like 1300 - 1400 for the day.

Back on it big time today though. I lost a bit of motivation on Friday but am determined to get it back, so starting today I am planning a couple of really low calorie days. I really want to see a loss on Wednesday so it has to be done, lol.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - grapes & satsuma
Lunch - Cuppa soup and ryvita thins
Dinner - Mac cheese bake with cheese and chilli bread

Jesus thort I have a blow out 😂😂😂😂
I had to read the 4000 part twice 😂. Sounds like u had a great day tho, life for living sometimes it’s got to be done.

Your bck on it today that’s main thing

Jesus thort I have a blow out 😂😂😂😂
I had to read the 4000 part twice 😂. Sounds like u had a great day tho, life for living sometimes it’s got to be done.

Your bck on it today that’s main thing

I know it was bad, lol!!
I knew it was going to be bad but didn't quite think it would be that bad, lol. TBF a lot of it was alcohol, not that I'm making excuses 😂

I'm definitely back on it today and am determined to be good all week and I don't think I'll have a cheat day this weekend, lol.

How was your weekend?

I know it was bad, lol!!
I knew it was going to be bad but didn't quite think it would be that bad, lol. TBF a lot of it was alcohol, not that I'm making excuses 😂

I'm definitely back on it today and am determined to be good all week and I don't think I'll have a cheat day this weekend, lol.

How was your weekend?

Wouldn’t worry does you good let your hair down doesn’t it.

Ours was a quiet one really I didn’t mind tho cause Ment I was good lol

Wouldn’t worry does you good let your hair down doesn’t it.

Ours was a quiet one really I didn’t mind tho cause Ment I was good lol

TBH it was such a good night that I'm not too bothered, although by Wednesday if the scales aren't nice to me, I'm sure it'll be a different story, lol.

Have you had another look at the scales? I bet you're heading for a good loss this week :)

Good morning!!

Brrrrr it's so cold this morning....I must be burning calories just trying to keep warm, lol!

Stayed on track yesterday. I ended the day on 1068 calories, so happy with that. Considering I was starving all day, I think I did ok not snacking. I knew I'd got a big dinner last night so stayed low all day.

Food for today:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Pretzel and cuppa soup
Dinner - Veggi chilli and rice

Good morning!!

It's weigh in day!! Well I managed 1lb, which I am pleased with after the weekend but secretly I was hoping for me!

I was really good again yesterday. stayed within 1100 calories.

Today should also be a good day, plus I'm out walking tonight so will burn a few calories there :)

The plan for the next week is simple, drink more water & no cheat days. I'll be so disappointed if I only get 1lb again next week. I might start doing my peddles again, I've not been doing them for a while, so think it's time to get back on those again 3 - 4 times a week.

Food for today:

Breakfast - Grapes & satsuma
Lunch - Cuppa soup and rice cakes
Dinner - Chicken & mushroom pasty, mash, veg & gravy
Snack - Crisps

Good morning!!

It's weigh in day!! Well I managed 1lb, which I am pleased with after the weekend but secretly I was hoping for me!

I was really good again yesterday. stayed within 1100 calories.

Today should also be a good day, plus I'm out walking tonight so will burn a few calories there :)

The plan for the next week is simple, drink more water & no cheat days. I'll be so disappointed if I only get 1lb again next week. I might start doing my peddles again, I've not been doing them for a while, so think it's time to get back on those again 3 - 4 times a week.

Food for today:

Breakfast - Grapes & satsuma
Lunch - Cuppa soup and rice cakes
Dinner - Chicken & mushroom pasty, mash, veg & gravy
Snack - Crisps

Well done hun ,we all want to see more but as long as comin down who cares. U went out had a good time and still lost weight 👍

Well done hun ,we all want to see more but as long as comin down who cares. U went out had a good time and still lost weight 👍

Thanks hun

I've been really disheartened this last week. I don't know what is wrong with me. usually I can keep it together really well and hardly ever struggle but it's a real struggle at the minute. Maybe I've just got January blues, lol! Hopefully I'll be feeling more positive soon. I know I can do this :)

Thanks hun

I've been really disheartened this last week. I don't know what is wrong with me. usually I can keep it together really well and hardly ever struggle but it's a real struggle at the minute. Maybe I've just got January blues, lol! Hopefully I'll be feeling more positive soon. I know I can do this :)

Ye Iv struggled at times, jan is depressing month isn’t it🙈were skint aswell having to put £600 a way each month till March for hol so that’s depressing .

That’s why if u loose a pound ur still loosing not gaining . Hopefully in a few weeks both will feel more in the zone, I’m just in a can’t be bothered mood

Ye Iv struggled at times, jan is depressing month isn’t it🙈were skint aswell having to put £600 a way each month till March for hol so that’s depressing .

That’s why if u loose a pound ur still loosing not gaining . Hopefully in a few weeks both will feel more in the zone, I’m just in a can’t be bothered mood

Normally I can focus on the diet in January and fight off the cold depression that is January but for some reason I can't this year.

You'll have a fab holiday, so atleast you've got something to look forward to. When do you go?

Ye I’m sure we will feel better come Feb, I hate this time of year . Don’t mind Feb as it’s my bday month lol.

We don’t go till July ages lol

I thought you'd said July but wasn't 100% sure.
Normally February is worse for me but hopefully it'll be ok this year if I can get my doom and gloom out of the way in January, lol!

Thursday again already....this week is going fast!!

I woke up this morning with a pounding headache. I've tried to keep myself really busy this morning at work, to try and forget about it but it's not working. On a positive note, I'm not hungry.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Small salad (not really hungry)
Dinner - Chicken lasagna with salad and chilli bread with cheese

Thursday again already....this week is going fast!!

I woke up this morning with a pounding headache. I've tried to keep myself really busy this morning at work, to try and forget about it but it's not working. On a positive note, I'm not hungry.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Small salad (not really hungry)
Dinner - Chicken lasagna with salad and chilli bread with cheese

I woke up feeling crappy think might have a cold coming

Oh no, hopefully not. I hate colds I'm hoping mine is just a migrane and will go away in a few days. I've had it on and off since Monday but today's been the worse. Think a dark room is calling me later when I get home from work.

See I’m lucky I don’t have to go work but just wish when poorly could stay in bed all day lol. Oh well it’s friday tomorrow nearly lie in day lol.

Back