Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning!!

This week is going so fast, Thursday already.

Another great day yesterday foodwise and I managed an hour on the peddles :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - No breakfast (running late)
Lunch - Chicken lasagna with salad
Dinner - Veggi shepherds pie

I'm hoping todays food will be within 1200, I imagine it will be. I'm going to try and do my peddles later but not sure I'll get an hour, hopefully manage 30 minutes though.

Good morning, it's Friday!!

I'm not sure where this week has gone, it's flown by.

Yesterday was another good day, I stayed within 1100 calories and I managed 30 mins on the peddles.

Tonight we are out for dinner but it's turkish, so I'm hoping to stay mainly healthy, grilled chicken, salad, rice and bread. I'll drive so no temptation to drink.

Tomorrow we are out again but going for a long walk with my brother and his kids, then ending at a pub for dinner. It'll be ok though. Again I'm driving and I will try to make the best food choices. I think it'll probably be the only thing I'll eat all day, so not too bothered. And Sunday we have nothing planned and I know my dinner will be healthy. So hopefully I will get through the weekend without too much damage.

Back to today and I'm planning to do an hour on the peddles later this afternoon. I might also do 10 mins jogging on the spot, I'd love to start doing that again maybe once or twice a week, so will see if I've got time later.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Couscous and salad
Dinner - Turkish meal out

Ye that’s what I thort it would be grilled. Trouble is we like a drink when it’s date night so try to stay kind of close so taxi isn’t more than 10 each way

I know what you mean.
We're going as a family though, so I'm not bothered about drinking plus I love the food too much to waste stomach space on drink, lol.

Good morning....It's Monday again....how can that be!!!!!

Why do the weekends go so fast? I've had a fantastic weekend, I went out on Saturday with my brother and his kids, we walked to the pub which was about 3 miles away, it was rubbish so carried on walking to the next one. We ended up walking about 7 miles so decided to get the bus back, lol. I didn't drink and only had a healthy meal but then I had a chocolate sundae but I figured that I had walked 7 miles so it would be ok. Then yesterday we spent most of the day planning stuff to do when we are in Florida at Easter. We're going for 4 weeks, I can't wait. We also went for a quick walk in the afternoon, only a couple of miles but every little helps :)

Today I am on a mission, I want to make sure I get my hour on the peddles. I have already done 30 mins so will do the rest later. I'm also planning a walk tonight with hubby and I will drink more water today as well.

I really want to see more than 1lb off on the scales on Wednesday, so I am on a mission, lol.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Savory rice and salad
Dinner - Katsu chicken with potatoes and peas

Hiya, wow 7 miles ur in for a good loss lol. Iv just been looking at hols for April Florida 700 bargain or what . Trouble is it’s park tickets and spends . Also Amelia 🙈I hated the flight so can’t even imagine havin her on my knee all that time

Hiya, wow 7 miles ur in for a good loss lol. Iv just been looking at hols for April Florida 700 bargain or what . Trouble is it’s park tickets and spends . Also Amelia 🙈I hated the flight so can’t even imagine havin her on my knee all that time

I'm really hoping for a good loss this week, hence the long walks and extra peddles. I'm on a mission :)

There are some great flight prices at the minute. On Saturday we booked for my brother to come for 3 weeks at Easter, his flight was only £550. Which is great considering how close it is. Amelia will go in a sky cot, so you wont have her on your knee the whole time, plus you'll get the extra leg room :)
The parks are really expensive but we hardly do them now and if we do we just do a couple of days, there's so much more to Orlando than just the parks :)

Ye I did think that about parks but Olivia would want to visit. Those sky cots I bet they would all be gone now with it being last
Min really.

That’s a good price isn’t it . Iv found all inclusive for 1600 or Florida for 2200 but ov need food and spends on top

Ye I did think that about parks but Olivia would want to visit. Those sky cots I bet they would all be gone now with it being last
Min really.

That’s a good price isn’t it . Iv found all inclusive for 1600 or Florida for 2200 but ov need food and spends on top

You could ask about the sky cots before you book. They probably wont have all gone, a lot of people don't realise you can have them.
Would disney springs be good enough for Olivia? She wouldn't see Mickey but there's the big disney store there.

Ye she would want the rides the characters . I like Disney springs world of Disney isn’t it. He just says nah Amelia to young borrin git

Yep it's World of Disney, it is huge. We always go in there. There's also a big coco-cola world there now which is really good. Disney Springs has changed so much in the last few years, it's been really extended.

So where are you looking for All Inclusive? Are you definitely wanting to go at Easter?

Oh has it , I can’t wait to take the kids will
Get there one day lol.

He’s not even mentioned it tonight typical lol. It was the hotel we went to in alcudia , when ever we have looked before always been about 1500 each for a week Is a right bargain. I was all for it earlier but now I’m thinkin save the money lol.

Oh has it , I can’t wait to take the kids will
Get there one day lol.

He’s not even mentioned it tonight typical lol. It was the hotel we went to in alcudia , when ever we have looked before always been about 1500 each for a week Is a right bargain. I was all for it earlier but now I’m thinkin save the money lol.

Haha you're talking to the wrong person. I love my holidays, so would say book it, lol!!!

You will get to Florida again one day, last time was not meant to be for you but you got your little bundle of joy instead, so Florida can wait :)

Good morning!!

Feeling positive today. Yesterday was a really good day. I stayed within my calories, did an hour on my peddles, did a 2 mile fast walk and did some exercises. So all in all a really good day :)

Today I am hoping to stay within my calories, do an hour on the peddles and do some exercises.

Hubby is on a mission at the minute, he's doing what he's calling fit February, so I'm doing some of the exercises with him. He's doing weights but I'm not bothered about that. So I'm just doing tummy crunches, the plank and squats. I think he wants to do his exercises every day during the week when he gets home from work, so I'll be doing them with him as well :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Rice and curry sauce
Dinner - Chicken, potatoes and veg or salad

Haha you're talking to the wrong person. I love my holidays, so would say book it, lol!!!

You will get to Florida again one day, last time was not meant to be for you but you got your little bundle of joy instead, so Florida can wait :)

Ye i love them aswell , it’s hard tho on one wage . Summer is costing 3300 it’s so annoying how expensive it is in holidays. I dread to think what would be when have to pay for Amelia.

Back