Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

See I’m lucky I don’t have to go work but just wish when poorly could stay in bed all day lol. Oh well it’s friday tomorrow nearly lie in day lol.

I love going to work but yesterday was a bad day, I think I sat in the office most of the day with my head in my hands. I gave up at about 3 and went home! Thankfully I feel a lot better today, the headache has gone. I'm hoping it doesn't come back.

I love going to work but yesterday was a bad day, I think I sat in the office most of the day with my head in my hands. I gave up at about 3 and went home! Thankfully I feel a lot better today, the headache has gone. I'm hoping it doesn't come back.

Glad ur feeling better

Mines a head cold 🙈 and I have Olivia’s friend comin for tea , imagine the noise lol.

Good Morning....Friday again already!!

I'm planning a really good day today, not sure how the water will go but I'm planning 30 - 60 mins later on the peddles and I am determined to stick to my calories today.

I've not really got much planned for the weekend so not planning any cheat days and hopefully if the weather stays nice will get a nice walk on Sunday.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Lidl bakery pretzel
Dinner - Katsu chicken with rice, naan and a small portion of chips

Good Morning....Friday again already!!

I'm planning a really good day today, not sure how the water will go but I'm planning 30 - 60 mins later on the peddles and I am determined to stick to my calories today.

I've not really got much planned for the weekend so not planning any cheat days and hopefully if the weather stays nice will get a nice walk on Sunday.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Lidl bakery pretzel
Dinner - Katsu chicken with rice, naan and a small portion of chips

I Wasn’t aware Lidl did pretzel in the bakery how many cals ? Are the salty ?

I Wasn’t aware Lidl did pretzel in the bakery how many cals ? Are the salty ?

Yep they sure do :) They're either 168 calories or 250 depending on which app you look at, lol. They only do the salt ones but they're not really salty so all good for me as I don't like a lot of salt. Amy loves them so we both occasionally have them as a treat for lunches.

Yep they sure do :) They're either 168 calories or 250 depending on which app you look at, lol. They only do the salt ones but they're not really salty so all good for me as I don't like a lot of salt. Amy loves them so we both occasionally have them as a treat for lunches.

Oh il have to try one are they big 😂 I like the veg pizza from there dread to think what that is

Oh il have to try one are they big 😂 I like the veg pizza from there dread to think what that is

Yes they are the full size ones. I love their pizzas as well, luckily for me though they hardly ever have them, lol.

I've just done 30 mins on my peddles, it nearly killed me, my legs are aching so much now. You can tell I've not done them for a while!

Yes they are the full size ones. I love their pizzas as well, luckily for me though they hardly ever have them, lol.

I've just done 30 mins on my peddles, it nearly killed me, my legs are aching so much now. You can tell I've not done them for a while!

Oh ur so good , I’m sat here thinkin I fancy some wine , This is my down fall I think it’s caise got 2 little ones it’s what I do 😂wine and a film I’m happy lol

Oh ur so good , I’m sat here thinkin I fancy some wine , This is my down fall I think it’s caise got 2 little ones it’s what I do 😂wine and a film I’m happy lol

Haha I totally get where you're coming from. Did you give in to the wine?

I had a couple of gins with diet lemonade. All within my calories though so was all good :)

Well it was a bad weekend i had wine both nights but I did add in lemonade so one bottle lasted 2 nights. Friday Indian Saturday pizza 😤

I know tomorrow I’m goin to be so annoyed with my self . Today I did spag Bol couldn’t even be bothered measure it out. Weekends are so hard winds me up. I decided tho think need to drink spirits as a lot less aren’t they. Never tried gin with lemonade not that keen on gin tho. I love vodka red bull but keeps me awake.

As for the food 🤷‍♀️😂

Still on bloody period that winds me up
Cause feel crap then I just want to eat. Swear it’s comin upto 3 weeks now complete joke.

Well it was a bad weekend i had wine both nights but I did add in lemonade so one bottle lasted 2 nights. Friday Indian Saturday pizza 😤

I know tomorrow I’m goin to be so annoyed with my self . Today I did spag Bol couldn’t even be bothered measure it out. Weekends are so hard winds me up. I decided tho think need to drink spirits as a lot less aren’t they. Never tried gin with lemonade not that keen on gin tho. I love vodka red bull but keeps me awake.

As for the food 🤷‍♀️😂

Still on bloody period that winds me up
Cause feel crap then I just want to eat. Swear it’s comin upto 3 weeks now complete joke.

Oh no!! Never mind today is a new day. Weekends are a real struggle for you aren't they. I try not to drink at the weekend but if I do I tend to just have a really weak gin and diet lemonade. How about vodka and diet lemonade or diet tonic? That would be loads better than wine.

Have you tried doing a fake away? I always make a treat meal on the weekend but it's still healthy. This weekend for example on Friday night we had Katsu curry and on Saturday night we had chicken fajitas. Both were really healthy but tasted like they shouldn't have been, so I didn't feel like I was missing out.

Il be honest I look forward to not cooking at weekend haha. I do need to get bck into just having one treat tho rather than 2 treat days . Part of it is because I just can’t be bothered at the moment I think I’m not in the zone and it’s so hard when like that I just think sod it it’s Saturday 😂.

Ye I said this last night going to have vodka lemonade or coke as a lot less cals isn’t it just enjoy my wine.

Il be honest I look forward to not cooking at weekend haha. I do need to get bck into just having one treat tho rather than 2 treat days . Part of it is because I just can’t be bothered at the moment I think I’m not in the zone and it’s so hard when like that I just think sod it it’s Saturday 😂.

Ye I said this last night going to have vodka lemonade or coke as a lot less cals isn’t it just enjoy my wine.

It sounds like your heads not back in it 100%. Hopefully if you get a good loss, you'll get back in the zone :)

You could have the wine but make sure you allocate it within your calories.

Good morning....Monday again already!!

The weekends go far too fast!

I had a great weekend, didn't really do much but it was a nice chilled one :)

Food for the weekend was really good, i didn't go above my calories at all and I had some really nice meals.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Savory rice, chicken and salad
Dinner - Jacket potato, chicken and mixed veg

I've started this week as I mean to go on. I plan to do some form of exercise every day. So far today I have done 30 mins on the peddles. I plan to do another 20 - 30 mins later and then go for a 40 minute walk tonight.

Hubby has decided to do get fit for February, so I thought I'd join him. He said February but is starting today, lol.

Good morning....Monday again already!!

The weekends go far too fast!

I had a great weekend, didn't really do much but it was a nice chilled one :)

Food for the weekend was really good, i didn't go above my calories at all and I had some really nice meals.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Savory rice, chicken and salad
Dinner - Jacket potato, chicken and mixed veg

I've started this week as I mean to go on. I plan to do some form of exercise every day. So far today I have done 30 mins on the peddles. I plan to do another 20 - 30 mins later and then go for a 40 minute walk tonight.

Hubby has decided to do get fit for February, so I thought I'd join him. He said February but is starting today, lol.

Haha prob starting so he’s good for Feb lol. See I’m terrible couldn’t think of anythin worse than goin for a walk it’s freezing out there 😂

Haha prob starting so he’s good for Feb lol. See I’m terrible couldn’t think of anythin worse than goin for a walk it’s freezing out there 😂

Haha we love walking so the weather doesn't bother us. We have to go and pick Amy up from dance 3 evenings a week, so will just leave a bit earlier and then go for a walk round before getting her. We'll be out any way, so no bother.

Back