Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

I don’t mind it when weathers ok but far to cold at mo

I love it, as long as it's not raining or too windy. Plus I like to see the amount of calories I've burnt at the end so it makes it all worth it :)

I'm currently doing my peddles for the 2nd time today. I'm hoping to do another 30 mins to get me to 60 mins in total today.
I'm on a mission, lol!!

God I are lol 👍 I haven’t moved for 2 hours , Amelia has Olivia’s cold so think she’s sleeping it off bless her

Ah bless her. Hopefully the sleep will do her good.

I've finished my 2 lots of peddles now, totaling 60 mins in total :)

I'm really motivated today, I think because hubby wants to do exercise and change his eating it has spurred me on. I'm making the most of the motivation I've got which I keep it :)

Ah bless her. Hopefully the sleep will do her good.

I've finished my 2 lots of peddles now, totaling 60 mins in total :)

I'm really motivated today, I think because hubby wants to do exercise and change his eating it has spurred me on. I'm making the most of the motivation I've got which I keep it :)

Just ate my tea and feel really full so that’s good no snacking tonight

Good morning!!

Had a great day yesterday, I stuck to 1100 calories and I did an hour on my peddles and walked fast for 40 minutes.

I am definitely back on a fitness mission. I'm currently doing todays peddles. No walking tonight though as need to go shopping.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Chocolate hoops cereal (no milk)
Lunch - Jacket potato with veggi burger and salad
Dinner - Philli veggi meatball tagliatelle

Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm hoping for atleast 1lb off, I have been really good all week but when I looked on Saturday the scales hadn't budged so hoping they will have by tomorrow.

Good morning!!

Had a great day yesterday, I stuck to 1100 calories and I did an hour on my peddles and walked fast for 40 minutes.

I am definitely back on a fitness mission. I'm currently doing todays peddles. No walking tonight though as need to go shopping.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Chocolate hoops cereal (no milk)
Lunch - Jacket potato with veggi burger and salad
Dinner - Philli veggi meatball tagliatelle

Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm hoping for atleast 1lb off, I have been really good all week but when I looked on Saturday the scales hadn't budged so hoping they will have by tomorrow.

How can u have cereal without milk 😂

Oh that’s low

Ment to tell you I picked up some fruit salads in Lidl other day they are 80 cals and only 79p great for work . Melon and grapes and the other one was apple grapes and pineapple I think

Yes really low. It was actually really nice for a change because I usually have grapes.

I've never seen the lidl packs of fruit, I'll have a look next time I go in. I'm always trying to think of new low calorie things for work, so I don't get bored :)

I've just had my lunch, it was beaut. I had jacket potato with a veggie burger and some salad and washed it down with a big glass of water.

I need to get my water intake back up, I'm not drinking any where near as much as I should be.

They are near the sandwiches and salads , the salads looked lovely aswell.

Drinking is my big issue Iv not even had a drink yet today I’m terrible

Thank you, I'll look out for them next time I'm in there.

I drink loads of tea in a day but always forget to drink water. I'm ok in the summer but it's so cold in winter that I'd rather have tea than water. I do try to have a big glass with both lunch and dinner though but I know I should still have more.

Thank you, I'll look out for them next time I'm in there.

I drink loads of tea in a day but always forget to drink water. I'm ok in the summer but it's so cold in winter that I'd rather have tea than water. I do try to have a big glass with both lunch and dinner though but I know I should still have more.
I

I’m just lazy can never be bothered to make one , soon as get 5 mins sooner have a sit down . Prob my issue eating thinking I’m hungry when actually I’m thirsty

I

I’m just lazy can never be bothered to make one , soon as get 5 mins sooner have a sit down . Prob my issue eating thinking I’m hungry when actually I’m thirsty

Get yourself a bottle and keep it filled with water. I find that easier than actually remembering to get a glass. Keep it in a place that you'll see it a lot and just have a sip every time you go near it.

Good morning...it's Wednesday...it's weigh in day!!

I was hoping for a loss and I just managed to squeeze a 1lb loss. I am pleased with that. I seem to be holding on to my weight at the minute though. Hopefully one week I'll get a woosh.

My plan for the next few weeks is to make sure I do atleast 3 lots of peddles a week (currently doing todays :) ). Do atleast 2-3 walks a week and start doing some sit ups and the plank again. I'm not putting an amount on that, lol.
Foodwise, I think I'm doing ok. I've been between 1100 - 1200 most days, so will continue as I am.

I have 7 weeks until I go away and would love to get back to my lowest which was 10.7 last March. So I need to lose 9lbs in 7 weeks. It sounds do-able but I'm sure it would be better with a nice woosh one week to help me along the way, lol.

Food for today:

Breakfast - Chocolate hoops cereal (no milk) & satsuma
Lunch - Philli veggi meatball tagliatelle and salad
Dinner - Chicken lasagna with herb bread and salad

Yay well done you , any loss is a loss uv done fab for sayin had bad weekend .

God u hardly weigh anythin as it is 😂 I’m sure Ul get what you want . Uv got remember ur at the end of your journey so it will slow down and be harder but you will get there

Yay well done you , any loss is a loss uv done fab for sayin had bad weekend .

God u hardly weigh anythin as it is 😂 I’m sure Ul get what you want . Uv got remember ur at the end of your journey so it will slow down and be harder but you will get there

Thanks hun.

I know I am so close but I get within a stone of target each time and then have a holiday and put it all back on. I've been maintaining now for 18 months but I just want to get to near my target and then maintain. I guess it's just one of those things. I love being slim but love my holidays more!

I'll get there though, I'm really motivated....I got this :)

You will get there , it don’t help
All the hols you go on I surpose but who cares life is for living

I try to be really good when I'm not on holiday, so I can compensate when I'm away, lol. It works well for me but this year I'm conscious that I'll be away more than normal as I have a couple of extra trips booked to Florida.

Back