Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

BREN

destination .... SLIMSVILLE!
S: 86kg C: 84.7kg G: 68kg BMI: 29.2 Loss: 1.3kg(1.53%)

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
S: 13st7lb C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 2st4lb(16.93%)
Good morning!

Having a lazy Sunday morning, it's nice to just laze around for a while.

Yesterday kinda went to plan, I went for a nice walk with hubby and kid 2, we walked 7 miles. It was lovely just walking and chatting with them both. I had no water though but not going to beat myself up too much about it, my plan is to drink loads of water Monday to Friday when I'm at work. Calories for yesterday were higher than I wanted, I ended the day on 1877 calories but I really wanted a piece of cake last night. My exercise calories for the day made up for it but normally I try not to eat them.

Bren you're doing fab, you'll quickly work your way through those 16kgs.

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast: Poached egg on toast
Lunch: Cheetos & a budlight
Dinner: Pizza, chips, salad & coleslaw
Snack: Cake

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good morning!

Why is it Monday again already??!! I was enjoying my weekend, really didn't want to get up and get back into the office this morning!

Yesterday foodwise I was really good and my calories came in at around 1400, which wasn't bad but I only had one meal and that take most of my calories. It was beaut though so well worth the wait.

I did another 6 mile walk yesterday so the extra beer calories were accounted for :)

Today I'm back on the water, it's hard because the office is really cold, so I'm not really fancying the water but I will make sure I've had about 2 pints before I leave.

Food for yesterday:

Breakfast: No breakfast
Lunch: A pack of cheetos
Dinner: Chicken pie, roast potatoes, yorkie puds, peas, carrots and gravy
Snack: 2 cans of budlight

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good afternoon

A very quick update to keep me on track. Weigh in day tomorrow, I'm really excited, hopefully the scales will be nice to me :)

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast: Grapes & Dry Choco Hoops
Lunch: Couscous, Beetroot & Tomato
Dinner: Creamy Chicken Pasta With Homemade Naan Bread
Snack: Pack Of Cheetos

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good morning!

OMG OMG OMG I'm so pleased.....Today I got on the scales and they were really nice to me.....I lost 6lbs!!!!!

To say I'm pleased is an understatement! I'm back to within reach of 11 stone again. I'm now 11.5 so hopefully in a couple of weeks I'll get that shifted and I can focus on getting back to my target :)

Yesterday foodwise I was good, I ended the day on just over 1000 calories. I also had my water, which I think helped massively with my weight loss this week.

I'm planning the same kind of thing for this week, no takeaway, very little alcohol and only have a cheat meal at the weekend if it stays within my 1500 calories for the day. Also I am going to continue with my 2 pints of water a day at work as it seems to be working well.

Food for yesterday:

Breakfast: Dry Chocohoops
Lunch: Leftover Pasta Dish from the night before
Dinner: Chicken, Jacket Potato and Salad
Snack: Celery & Dips, Nachos & Jelly

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good morning!

So after yesterdays fantastic loss, I'm still buzzing!! I really hope to get a good loss again this week as it will really boost me towards my target and then maybe I could think about upping my calories slightly.

Food yesterday was really good but maybe a little too low. I thought my dinner would be more calories than it actually was so came in just under 1000 calories for the day.

I'm still trying to drink atleast 2 pints of water a day at work. I really think it is helping and if not then my steps are up due to having to go to the loo so much, lol!

Food for yesterday:

Breakfast: Dry Chocohoops & Grapes
Lunch: Salad
Dinner: Veggi chilli bake topped with potato, courgette & cheese
Snack: Celery & Dips, Nachos & Jelly

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good morning!

Yay it's Friday, nearly the weekend :) Although not sure why I'm looking forward to the weekend as obviously have nothing planned, lol!

Another good day yesterday, I went slightly over my calories but it was well worth it. I made homemade quiche for dinner last night and it was 625 calories a portion, so much higher than I thought it would be but it was gorgeous.
My calories for the day totalled 1280.

Today I am planning a much healthier day and having homemade curry tonight, so I'm hopeful that I'll end the day within my budget.

I've managed to drink 2 pints of water every day at work this week, so that is really good. It's such a struggle drinking it but I know it is working, so I will just keep supping.

Food for yesterday:

Lunch: Veggi chilli bake topped with potato, courgette & cheese
Dinner: Homemade quiche, jacket potato and salad
Snack: Celery & Dips & Nachos

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good morning!

I have no idea where the weekend went, it flew by so fast and now it's Monday again :(

Had a good weekend, I stayed within my calories yesterday and was only just over on Saturday but I did a 5 mile walk on Saturday and 7 mile walk yesterday so all good :)

I'm back on the water again today, aiming for 2 pints a day while at work. I'm really hoping it will help with the scales on Wednesday!

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good afternoon!

I had a good day yesterday, I managed to stick to just over 1000 calories for the day and also went for a short walk after work.

My daughter has decided she wants to go out for a short walk each evening because she's not at school or doing her dancing, so she wants to get a bit of exercise. This is perfect for me because I love walking so it will give me an excuse to go out :)

Looking forward to weigh in day tomorrow. Keeping everything crossed for a loss.

Food for yesterday:

Lunch: Homemade small wraps with herb butter & cheetos
Dinner: Cod, couscous, salad & chip butty
Snack: Celery & Dips, Jelly & Squirty Cream & Nachos

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good afternoon!

This morning was scales day and I managed to lose another 2lbs, making it 8lbs in 2 weeks. To say I am happy is an understatement :) I am so pleased, I absolutely love Calorie Counting, it is so easy to get back into it after being away for a while.

My plan for the next week is pretty much the same as I've been doing. I am going to allow myself a takeaway on Saturday but I will pick as healthy as possible and not overdo it in the day to compensate for the extra calories.
I have been drinking 2 pints of water a day at work and it seems to be working and is now part of my daily routine so I will definitely continue with it.

My daughter (15) is fed up of being stuck in home all day, so we have started to do a walk each evening after I finish work, we've only been doing a mile but it is getting her out of the house and getting some fresh air and it's giving me a few extra steps each day, so all good. Hopefully she wont get bored of doing it soon as I'm really enjoying the excuse to get out.

I'm 3lbs away from 11 stone now which is my first target. Hopefully I will get there in the next couple of weeks and then I can aim to get further down the 10s. I'm so excited to get back to my previous low which was 10.7.

Food for yesterday:

Lunch: Homemade small wraps with herb butter, salad & cheetos
Dinner: Chicken breast with lots of roast veggies and cubed potatoes
Snack: Celery & Dips, Jelly & Squirty Cream & Nachos

littlemissnaughty

Gold Member
Good afternoon!

I'm still on a high following yesterdays success again on the scales.

I was really good again yesterday foodwise and managed a short walk with my daughter after work. She is aiming to do a mile every day, so it's a nice quick walk before dinner :)

I'm looking forward to the weekend and planning to stay within my calories on both Saturday and Sunday. I am having takeaway on Saturday but hopefully with a good walk in the day and a good food choice I will be ok. I'm thinking maybe chicken kebab with lots of salad and just a hand full of chips.

Food for yesterday:

Lunch: Homemade small wraps with herb butter, salad & cheetos
Dinner: 2 Veggies sausages, omelette, actifry chips & 2 slices of bread & butter
Snack: Celery & Dips & nachos