Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Sounds like you have a great plan there! You can so do it! I'm currently 13 stones 7-8lbs atm so not too far away from you :) Lets see who can get to 12 stones the quickest? haha.
I like the sound of sp days in the week if only I weighed in at the weekend lol, might have to think about changing my weigh day to Saturday morning me thinks, might leave it for now and see how I get on. Just think I find it easier to do Sp days when I am busy at work, however I'm working one Saturday next week, so might work out right anyway :)

I would join you but my mum is off on Monday so we will more than likely go for lunch so will need to have jacket with steak or gammon. Il be doing next tue and wed tho . Il have a think and see if there is a way of getting around the Monday surpose Carvery would be ok meat and all veg mmmm.

You know what your on let's do this **** hahaha meal is next sat so let's get some fab losses.

You in Leigh :D

I would join you but my mum is off on Monday so we will more than likely go for lunch so will need to have jacket with steak or gammon. Il be doing next tue and wed tho . Il have a think and see if there is a way of getting around the Monday surpose Carvery would be ok meat and all veg mmmm.

You know what your on let's do this **** hahaha meal is next sat so let's get some fab losses.

You in Leigh :D

Oooo I love a challenge :) We can do this and hopefully get great results on the scales to.

Wednesday 8th March

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Salad

Dinner

2 X Veggi Sausages, Sweet Potato wedges, Carrot sicks, Potato wedges

Good morning all.

Detox Day 4 :) Wow day 4 already! And it's still going great :) I got on the scales this morning and had a sneaky look and omg it's showing 6lbs loss since Monday! Now I know I've still got to get through the weekend but that's a massive loss so far! Hopefully I can be good-ish at the weekend and still see a great loss :)

I'm still up for the SP challenge next week. I can't wait. I was suppose to be shopping tonight but I've got to work till about 9 so will have to go at the weekend.

Hope you all have a good day.

Thursday 9th March

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Sweet Potato wedges & Carrot sicks

Dinner

Pesto Pasta

Good morning all.

Detox Day 5 :) Yay day 5 today! I'm still feeling great, so will continue today and tomorrow during the day. I am out tomorrow night and sunday night for dinner but I am planning to do detox days for both and then hopefully eat healthy and I am driving so no alchohol :)
I am determined to keep these scales going the right way! Another sneaky look this morning and it's still heading in the right direction. I can't wait till Monday for my offical weigh in :)

Hubby's going shopping today as I'm stupidly busy at work again. So he has a list, it's got everything on it I need for SP days next week :)

Hope you all have a good day.

You've just reminded me about the stuff for sp just looked what I had planned out and Monday surpose to be steak with chips arggggh .
So gets my plan for meals at night
Monday steak and salad
Tuesday chicken portions and veg
Wed hunters chicken and salad
Thursday prawn salad
Friday prawn salad

As for dinner il have things like beans on toast, scrambled eggs on toast and more
Salads hahah

This best work lol I'm missing out on chips

You've just reminded me about the stuff for sp just looked what I had planned out and Monday surpose to be steak with chips arggggh .
So gets my plan for meals at night
Monday steak and salad
Tuesday chicken portions and veg
Wed hunters chicken and salad
Thursday prawn salad
Friday prawn salad

As for dinner il have things like beans on toast, scrambled eggs on toast and more
Salads hahah

This best work lol I'm missing out on chips

I'm planning every kind of egg on toast next week, lol!!

Can you have sweet potato? If so make that into chips. I never crave chips if I have sweet potato chips as to me they are the same but nicer :)

I was going to have cereal for breakfasts next week but I forgot to ask hubby to get cereal from shopping, doh that's a good start lol. I'll just have to have bananas instead.

Errr u can't have bananas :( speed food only bananas aren't speed. I usually have 2 oranges and apple . Will prob take you a day to get your head around it I tried three times first time ate grapes another time had a muller light haha.

I don't know about sweet potatoes surpose if it's a speed food which I think it is then should be fine

10202757572735842.jpg

10154988580613408.jpg

Yeah, it's a no sadly, although that does say you can have those free foods, but it's advisable not to if you want to speed up your losses. It's something nice to have on a normal EE day. I have the other half of the one I had today that was so big! I will have that on Monday I guess and I'll do the same again next week with the other one I have or may leave it a week as I want to have my brown rice or pasta at some point.

Truely power up your weight loss hahaha made me laugh 1/2 a pound lol don't think so . Sp best pay off this week or I'm going to fall out with it

Back