Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

I've just got round to reading your food diary after meaning to for months! Glad you have finally got rid of that bug you had, seemed to linger for ages!
You have mentioned pea snacks a couple of times - what are they, im intrigued?! Are they low syn?
Good to see you back on it
xxxxxx

Hi hun,
I'm glad you made it over here :)
Pea snacks are about 4 syns a pack. They are something like 80% marrow fat peas, which is crazy because they look and taste like crisps. They are from Aldi. I get them in a multi pack. Definitely worth a try.

I have a mothers apron I think they call it, however I didn't have a c-section with either of mine, i noticed that the skin on my lower stomach was really badly stretched when I was about 39-40 weeks pregnant with my eldest, I put on 4.5 stones when I was pregnant with him which is a shame as I had done so well losing, he's 10.5 years old this August and I lost weight many times since, as I lose weight the skin becomes less but the apron is always there. I even did amazing exercise when he was about 2.5 years old and started to look much better, I then went on to having my daughter when my son was 3.5 years old, so not managed to tone, this time round I want to lose the weight and gradually build up my stamina and concentrate on toning and build it up. I think it would be possible to tone up loads but it would never go sadly it's just the elasticity in our skin, some people are lucky and just bounce back, c-section or not. If we were fitness freaks and literally boot camped daily, probably wouldn't of got this way lol. Anyway, we have something special to make it worth it in the end. Although recently my two are wearing me out with their constant bickering, I am at the end of my tether, but then I remember how much I love them.

Keep enjoying the plan and your detox will do you good!! Just in time for spring hee hee

I've never heard it referred to as a mothers apron but I guess I can see why it is, lol.

I joined a gym a few years ago and did really well with that and my diet, I looked and felt great but still had my flabby bit. I had a lovely flat stomach after I had my eldest but I didn't gain much weight and I fed him myself, plus he was a natural birth but with my daughter I was really poorly, had a c-section and couldn't feed her myself, so I blame that. I always think I shouldn't moan because she is my miracle baby, so what's a bit of flab....but then I put on a nice dress and argh.....!!

Wednesday 1st March

Breakfast

Alpen

Lunch

Jacket Potato with cheese and coleslaw

Dinner

Savory pancakes with SW Chips

Good morning all.

I managed to do my exercises before work again, for some stupid reason my body decided that once again I should wake up at 5am!

Yesterday was not too bad in the end. I ended up having a jacket potato for lunch but I resisted having a cake which I was happy about. Then for dinner we had pancakes. I made both savory and sweet but I only had savory. I'm never too bothered about sweet pancakes, so it was easy for me not to have them :)

I'm shopping tonight, so am starting to think about my meals for the next week. I am actually quite excited that my trolley will be filled with mainly fruit, veg and salad in preparation for my detox next week :)

Hope you're all having a good day so far.

I'm really looking forward to shopping on Friday going to go when hubby gets in from work as it's so much easier can actually concentrate with out Olivia shouting me every 2 mins.

You want to try sp days honestly they are fab from when I weighed Monday morning to this morning another 2 1/4 has come off. Ideal to do just few days before weighing might be hard for you tho with the days before being the weekend haha

I'm really looking forward to shopping on Friday going to go when hubby gets in from work as it's so much easier can actually concentrate with out Olivia shouting me every 2 mins.

You want to try sp days honestly they are fab from when I weighed Monday morning to this morning another 2 1/4 has come off. Ideal to do just few days before weighing might be hard for you tho with the days before being the weekend haha

Weekends are my real problem. I always have something planned for every weekend! What do SP days involve?

Just a thort why don't you change your weigh day. I do Thursdays as they work great for me I have all my syns over weekend then cut back to 10 mon to wed. You could do your normal thing over the weekend then have 3 days to be super good. I used to weigh in on Monday which is fine if you stick to plan but as we know life gets in the way and things happen . I did Monday weigh on exante so was just bars so I was fine. Chose Thursday so if I wanted to go for meal on fri or sat had time to fix things. If I do go out tho I would choose steak or gammon with jacket.

Sp days -
No carbs
15 syns
1 HEX a
2 HEX b
Eat protein

You can eat free foods but only free speed foods .
So for example here are some ideas
Breakfast :
Scrambled eggs
Toms on toast using HEX b
Cereal using HEX a and HEX b
Strawberries , oranges, apples , melon , blackberries , raspberry
Cereal bars as HEX b

Dinner
Sandwhich using HEX b
Chicken salad
Prawn salad
Basically any salad

Tea
Same kind of thing just don't eat rice, potatoes or pasta. Last night they had a roast I had the pork with veg .

Il add some pics below that are very helpful and helped me
IMG_1602.PNG IMG_1603.PNG

Thanks hun,

This is very similar to my detox days. I don't eat a lot of meat (only chicken).
I think I will see how I go next week and if not I will give this a go the week after as it looks quite easy. So instead of bread could I have rice or pasta? I'm trying not to have bread in the house unless it is crusty cobs as I don't like those.

I like weighing in on a Monday as it gives me a good boast through the week but the weekends are a problem, especially being so close to weigh in day but I have always said it doesn't matter what day I weigh in as I want to be the same weight every day.

No you can't have pasta or rice. The bread in the example was using your HEX b as you get 2 HEX bs on sp days . Hope this makes sense.
Just free speed foods and protein

Ye you can have beans cause they are speed food . Ye you can have all the above . First time I did it had scrambled eggs then chicken salad with mayo for dinner and tea. I know it's the same but for two days I don't mind if means weight comes off quicker

Thursday 2nd March

Breakfast

yogurt

Lunch

Jacket Potato with cottage cheese, onion & beetroot

Dinner

Pesto Pasta

Good morning all.

Really busy at work today so no time to look around, just a quick food update.
Hopefully I will be able to get a proper look later.
Hope you're all having a good day so far.
I usually have time for a quick 5 min check on here when at work as so busy, but it's good that the day goes so quickly!!

Good morning all.

Sorry I've not been on over the weekend. We've been out most of the weekend, so not had chance to post updates.

I managed to gain 2lb this moring on the scales :( A bit gutted but I had a curry on Friday and a carvery yesterday so there wasn't much hope, lol!

We didn't do a bike ride yesterday because it was raining but we went to trampolining instead which was great fun. We are now looking at maybe going once or twice a month just as a form of exercise as hubby and I were so knackered at the end of it. Unlike Amy who looked as fresh as a daisy, lol!

I've got a really busy week at work this week, so not sure how much I'll be on here but I will try and pop on each day to update my diary and have a quick nosy around.

Today I have started my detox days. I will do them through till Friday and see how I go. Hopefully it will give me a bit of a boast.

Monday 6th March

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Salad

Dinner

Fish, SW Chips and Mushy Peas

Good morning all.

Sorry I've not been on here much. Work is still manic, so only a quick update again.

Yesterday was Day 1 of my detox days and it went really well. I feel hungry at all.

I got on the scales again this morning because it's TOTM and I was shocked yesterday when I put on 2lbs. Today the scales told me I had lost 1lb, so I think my body is playing games with me! I will keep the official weigh in but hopefully will see a better result next week :)

Hope you all have a good day.

Have a good week Hun , the gain is prob water then wouldn't worry you usually get away with one treat on this diet and Carvery isn't bad at all . Just the curry I love a good Indian fav part is the naan mmmm.

Good look with detox

Have a good week Hun , the gain is prob water then wouldn't worry you usually get away with one treat on this diet and Carvery isn't bad at all . Just the curry I love a good Indian fav part is the naan mmmm.

Good look with detox

Thanks hun. The detox seems to be going well and so far I'm not hungry so that's good :)

How are you?

Well done with achieving a day on detox, it's usually the worst, I got a headache and felt weak in the past!
I'm the same, I weigh less the day before weigh in... drives me mad, but that's how I know I'll have a good loss the week after, really funny how it can go up and down but the best way to know you've lost is inches, or simply the fact that your clothes feel looser! I am not sure I'd bother weighing myself in the future once I hit target and just continue with eating healthy, odd treat and back on it and also if my clothes feel a bit snug I will know I need to be especially good. I really am going to refuse to buy the next size up again that's for certain and who am I doing this for? MYSELF! :)
Lots of luck with the week ahead and fingers crossed for a good loss.

Tuesday 7th March

Breakfast

No breakfast

Lunch

Salad & Banana

Dinner

Chicken Noodles

Good morning all.

Detox Day 3 :)

It is going well. I've not been too hungry but that might be because I'm so busy at work at the moment that I'm not thinking about food. Either way it is good.

I've not been drinking enough water or hot lemon or green tea, so will start on that tomorrow, better late than never.

I'm feeling great so I might continue it onto Saturday during the day and then finish as I am out Saturday night but I am determined to eat healthy!

Then next week I am going to do SP days. I think I will try doing them from Monday to Friday if I can.

I am on a mission. I have less than 4 weeks till my holiday and I really want to get down towards 12 stone., I am currently at exactly 13.

Hope you all have a good day.

Back