Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Yes you should.
Doing the plank is really quick and easy and you can do it any time. I also end up laughing at myself as well after I've done it because I find myself funny, so it's a bit of free entertainment as well, lol!!

I think I'll try to stick to plan for a week or so and then start my detox days. Last time I did them I had great weight losses so hopefully I'll be able to do so well this time around :)
What do you usually have for detoxing?

What do you usually have for detoxing?

I do detox days, so I can have any fruit, veg and salad during the day and then a normal healthy meal at night. I drink extra water and hot lemon and try to limit my tea to just a couple of cups a day. I find having less fruit and more salad better for weightloss but I still like to have some fruit. I do this for 5 - 7 days a week.

I also do full detox's but only for 3 days at a time. That is exactly the same but no healthy meal in the evening but I can have 1 piece of fish a day, so I usually make myself a sweet potato jacket with tuna.

that sounds good! I did a strict detox diet years ago, portion sizes tiny, enjoyed at time but wouldn't do again, I guess portion size doesn't have to be as strict now though.

haven't had sweet potato in years, something I need to try again

that sounds good! I did a strict detox diet years ago, portion sizes tiny, enjoyed at time but wouldn't do again, I guess portion size doesn't have to be as strict now though.

haven't had sweet potato in years, something I need to try again

I'm not strict with my portion sizes. I love sweet potato, I always though it was classed as a potato so I couldn't have loads of it but it's not. So I live on it when I'm doing my detox days :)

Friday 25th February

Breakfast

No Breakfast

Snack

Pea Snacks

Lunch

Pesto Pasta
Yogurt

Dinner

Fried Breakfast - Egg, Veggie Sausage, Beans, mushrooms, tomato & 2 slices bread

Good afternoon all.

Yay it's the weekend :)

What's everyone got planned?

We're out tonight for dinner and then staying at my brothers overnight so we can do a long bike ride tomorrow. So I'm not too sure how I will be foodwise but I will try to be good-ish. Plus I am hoping that the bike ride will help me before I go on the scales on Monday :)

I will be happy with a STS this week as I have not been totally on plan but I'll have to see what the scales tell me on Monday.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Saturday 26th February

Breakfast

Hot cross bun (strange I know but really fancied it)

Lunch

Poached egg on tast with beans

Dinner

Pub dinner
2 X cockails and 3 Chinzano lemonades

Good evening all.

Well I ended up being goodish yesterday food wise and only had a few glasses of chinzanoand a couple of cocktails.

Today I've been on a cross country bike ride, which we think was about 14 miles, so hopefully that has undone any badness, lol!

Weigh in day tomorrow, I'm hoping for lb off but tbh if I STS I will be happy.
Hope you all had a great weekend!

Sunday 27th February

Breakfast

Scrambled egg, beans & toast

Lunch

sweet chili chicken breast with chips, salad & peas (pub lunch)

Dinner

Fruit toast
1 chinzano & lemonade

Good morning all.

Weigh on day today for me and the scales weren't overly nice to me as I had hoped they would be, STS for me this week.

But I am really determined now to be good with both my food and exercise. I am going to try and drop the snacks and I am going back to doing my exercises every day as even without the weightloss, I can see then working on my stomach and that is my problem area.

Good luck to everyone this week :)

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Morning you will prob see Difference in few days with eating out and drinking yesterday prob causes bit of delay that's all .

Stick at it sure scales will be nice next week

I know.

I'm feeling too discouraged about it because it was my first week back after holiday and for part of it I was ill and for part of it I was eating everything I could get my hands on, lol.

I have drawn a line under it and am hoping to stick to plan more this week and also not drink so much at the weekend. Although I'm out on Friday night, so I might have a few too many but if I'm good all week and do all my exercises, hopefully it wont do too much damage :)

If I steer too far off plan I fall right off the wagon, so it's easier to just stay haha, you can do this! Keep coming here, record what you have before you have it, drink lots of water and measure hexa/b, you'll get there in the end!

If I steer too far off plan I fall right off the wagon, so it's easier to just stay haha, you can do this! Keep coming here, record what you have before you have it, drink lots of water and measure hexa/b, you'll get there in the end!

I know what you mean. I always try to keep on plan even if only partly, else I know I will give up and think, there's always tomorrow....

I always record my food and then post it the next day as it is easier for me to keep on top of and look back on. I love being able to see what I've had previously and recording it keeps me motivated.

I've been super good so far today and I am about to start my exercises :)

Monday 27th February

Breakfast

No Breakfast

Lunch

Spicy cous cous

Dinner

5 pieces of popcorn chicken, sweet potato chips, carrot chips, cucumber, tomato, radish, onion, pepper & a small amount mayo

Good morning all.

I'm back on plan and happy with how yesterday went :)
I am back doing my exercises and my food for yesterday was pretty good as well. OMG my dinner last night was amazing! I was just going to have sweet potato and salad but Amy wanted popcorn chicken so I had 5 bits and we decided to have a play with some carrot sticks, so cooked them up like sweet potato, omg they were amazing. I have a bit left over for lunch tomorrow so will have it with some salad again. Also Amy has decided she wants pepper sticks and onion rings tonight with sweet potato chips and the carrot sticks again :)

This morning I got up and did my exercises before work as I had a bit of spare time. I wish I could do this every day as it gets them over and done with!

My real problem area is my stomach. I know I need to lose a bit of weight everywhere but my stomach is really saggy from where I had a cesarean with Amy. It seems no matter what i do it still makes me look fatter than I am. I am trying to do more stomach exercises in the hope that will help a bit but I know no matter how much weight I lose, I will always have it :(

Anyway less of me moaning. I hope you all have a great day!

My stomach is the same just flabby at the bottom gate it soon as reach April I'm off the gym to tone up

I've tried everything and noting seems to get rid of it totally :( I even went to the gym for a year a few years back and I looked great everywhere but there :( I think the only thing for it is surgery but I'm too much of a wuss for that!

I think it's kids that do it aswell it's like jelly isn't it right at the bottom. If you think that's where it stretches round while they grow. I'm dreading having loads of excess skin hoping I get away with it

Tuesday 28th February

Breakfast

Alpen

Lunch

Sweet potato chips, carrot chips, cucumber, tomato, radish, onion, pepper, beetroot and pickled onion

Dinner

Veggi sausage lattice, cajun rubbed potatoes, carrot chips, pepper chips and onion.

Good morning all.

How are we all this morning?

I managed to do my exercises before work again, for some stupid reason my body decided I wanted to wake up at 5am, so I had loads of time this morning before work!

I was supposed to be out for lunch with a friend today but I can't leave the office for that long so we are getting a sandwich and then coming back to the office for a chat. I'm a bit gutted that I can't go out for lunch but on a positive note, atleast I'll stay healthy :)
Tonight we are having pancakes as we didn't have them last night because hubby was working away. So we are having both savory and sweet pancakes. I am more a fan of savory so will only have one sweet one.

Right I have decided that I now I totally have a love affair with sweet potato and carrot chips with salad, I am going to do a detox week next week Monday - Friday. So I am going to just eat fruit, salad and veg during the day and then have a normal healthy evening meal. I will limit myself to just a few cups of tea a day, instead of the 15+ I normally have. I will make sure I have atleast 1 cup of green tean and cup of hot lemon each day plus lots of water.
I feel that I am now back into this dieting lark and ready to give this a go again now :) So hopefully I will see a nice loss on the scales the week after :)

I've just got round to reading your food diary after meaning to for months! Glad you have finally got rid of that bug you had, seemed to linger for ages!
You have mentioned pea snacks a couple of times - what are they, im intrigued?! Are they low syn?
Good to see you back on it
xxxxxx

I have a mothers apron I think they call it, however I didn't have a c-section with either of mine, i noticed that the skin on my lower stomach was really badly stretched when I was about 39-40 weeks pregnant with my eldest, I put on 4.5 stones when I was pregnant with him which is a shame as I had done so well losing, he's 10.5 years old this August and I lost weight many times since, as I lose weight the skin becomes less but the apron is always there. I even did amazing exercise when he was about 2.5 years old and started to look much better, I then went on to having my daughter when my son was 3.5 years old, so not managed to tone, this time round I want to lose the weight and gradually build up my stamina and concentrate on toning and build it up. I think it would be possible to tone up loads but it would never go sadly it's just the elasticity in our skin, some people are lucky and just bounce back, c-section or not. If we were fitness freaks and literally boot camped daily, probably wouldn't of got this way lol. Anyway, we have something special to make it worth it in the end. Although recently my two are wearing me out with their constant bickering, I am at the end of my tether, but then I remember how much I love them.

Keep enjoying the plan and your detox will do you good!! Just in time for spring hee hee

Back