Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

I have enough turkey left to feed everyone on minimins! Haha!
Something that helps with my water intake is sparkling water. I'm not a water fan, so I struggle to drink my 2-3 litres.

Haha you and me both. My brother got a turkey and my son got lamb from work so I cooked them both up and we had loads!
Unfortunately I don't like sparkling water but I am trying my hardest with normal water. I have a water bottle at work and I try to fill it up everytime I go for a cup of tea or toilet (which is a lot because I'm drink so much water)!

Just in case you haven't got the dvd, the whole shred is now on youtube! I do it from there when I only have my laptop with me :) Might give you an idea what it's like too @littlemissnaughty
I'm not the biggest fan of turkey either though I didn make a yummy curry with it after Christmas. It was a jar sauce though so will have to look up syns if I want it again!
Haven't had lunch yet and am starving. Trying not to reach for a sandwich!

Just in case you haven't got the dvd, the whole shred is now on youtube! I do it from there when I only have my laptop with me :) Might give you an idea what it's like too @littlemissnaughty
I'm not the biggest fan of turkey either though I didn make a yummy curry with it after Christmas. It was a jar sauce though so will have to look up syns if I want it again!
Haven't had lunch yet and am starving. Trying not to reach for a sandwich!

Thanks hun, I will have a look tonight.

It's gone 2, so surely you can have your lunch now. I had some pasta as I am trying to give up bread at lunch time as it always makes me feel slumpish in the afternoon.

Found you! Isn't the weather horrible in Leicestershire today!

I find that turkey doesn't agree with me. It was either that or the gallons of wine I had over Christmas xx

Hi lovely, glad you managed to find me.

The weather is awful. I'm about to leave work, not looking forward to driving home in it. Where's the snow we were promised??

I don't really like turkey but make an effort at christmas. I've never thought of blaming the turkey before but will keep note of that for next time I have far too many wines ;)

Hi, here to support. Interested to see what your mini challenges are and perhaps joining you. Currently I am randomly walking the streets aimlessly trying to get 10,000 steps under my belt a day!
Detox days should interesting too. Like us all, you know what you have to do, just a case of getting on plan.
:)I've been randomly walking around too!

Good morning all.

It's snowing :D

It's really heavy in Leicestershire and has been for about an hour or so and it's sticking. I love snow, so hopefully it will still be around when I get home from work, although I'm not holding out much hope!

I will do a better post on here in a bit when I get a bit more time :)

Enjoy the snow everyone!

Thursday 12th January

Breakfast

Pineapple & Kiwi

Lunch

Pasta with a table spoon of sweet chilli philidelphia

Dinner

Grilled chicken breast burger with sweet chilli sauce and SW chips

Thanks all for joining me on my journey :)
Well last night didn't go quite to plan dinner wise. I was having Jacket Potato but then a friend came round and I totally forgot to put the potatoes in the oven! So we ended up having Chicken breast burger, with sweet chilli sauce and SW chips. And like every other night this week, I wasn't hungry so only ended up eating half my burger!

Thanks all for recomending the cough medicine, I used it a few times yesterday, it didn't stop me coughing totally but it made me stop coughing so deep, if that makes sense. So I think it works. Although I found out yesterday that you burn calories coughing, so maybe I should stop taking the meds, lol!!

I know I'm naughty but I had a sneaky look on the scales this morning and was extremely pleased to see them going in the right direction, so hopefully I will have a good loss on Monday :)

So my little treasure (Amy 11), ask me why I only want to get down to 11 stone and not less as that will be easy and I should set my targets higher! Kids hey, who'd have them!!
I've still not managed to start the plank or tummy crunch challenge because Amy wants to do it with me and she is still really coughing, so I would rather wait until she's feeling a bit better before she starts. However, I have started my Squat challenge this morning. Today I have done 30 squats and aim to raise that amount every day for a month.
I was hoping to get time to look at you tube for 30 day shred last night but the evening seemed to run away from me so will try to look over the weekend.

@cynicalgirl I have my own business, I have my own cosmetic and clothing accessories brand. I love it because I can work from home from time to time and it used to work well around Amy when she was younger.

I've just had a mad panic...my father in law sent me a message to see if it's snowing and to let me know that he will be at home when I get home from work....he's staying for the weekend. I thought he was coming next weekend, not this weekend!! He is lovely so I don't mind him staying but I'm so in the zone at the minute I really don't want to eat rubbish this weekend, my willpower will need to be extra good.

I hope you all have a good weekend. I will try and get on over the weekend to update my diary but not sure how much time I will have.

Oh wow, running your own business is impressive.

I always struggle when I'm around my family- they are all food lovers & big drinkers so it's so hard to be good!! Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Hey LMP

I'm really going to struggling but I have changed my food plans slightly for tonight. We were having courgette fritter but I can't expect him to have that, so we are having chicken fajitas and what he won't realise is that they are healthy :) Then tomorrow I'm planning on doing a breakfast, well I don't eat sausage or bacon anyway so he can fill himself up on them. Followed by Jacket Spuds for tea so I will hopefully be alright.

Have a good weekend.

Friday 13th January

Breakfast

Pineapple

Lunch

WW Apple & Pear Crumble Yogurt & Banana

Dinner

Chicken Fajita with SW Chips

Squat Challenge:
Day 1 - 30 Squats

I was supposed to have cous cous for lunch yesterday but wasn't really hungry. But I did manage to drink all 4 bottles of water at work though so that was good. I'm beginning to wonder if all the water is making me not hungry or whether it really is because I'm slightly under the weather.

I finally managed to get my appetite back last night so for the first time all week I ate all my dinner :)

I was very good considering my father in laws here and drinking beer with his dinner!

I've finally started one of my exercise challenges. The Squat Challenge is for 30 days and I will gradually work my way up. I am hoping to add atleast a couple extra each day. Squats are supposed to be really good for the stomach area, so lets see how I go :)

What's everyone upto this weekend?

Well done for being restrained. I would have caved in and had wine, haha. Mmmm now I'm craving chicken fajitas. I love them, with lots and lots of jalapenos! What's your favourite SW recipe? xx

I have to admit I'm doing well. Today I seem to have been super good, Stella or Water, well that's a no brainer then, obviously I'd pick....water :eek:
Chicken fajitas are one of my favorite meals and you can make them quite healthy. I'm not sure of my favorite recipe, I love the SW Chips and a couple of years ago I made some lovely SW Ferrero Rocher, I'll have to dig out the recipe again.

Found it!

Ferrero Rocher

5 scan bran or 5 Ryvita or 2 wheat-a-bix
3 tbsp nutella
2 tbsp golden syrup
1 tbsp of water if required

Put scan bran in a bowl add a bit of water, crumble in to small bits.
Stir in nutella and syrup. Use spoons to mix ( saves hands getting covered and doesnt waste mixture,lol)
Spoon in to 18 cake cases (ball shapes)
Put in fridge for an hour

I think I did mine with wheat-a-bix or scan bran when I made them last time. I can't remember the syn value for them though but they were well worth it.

Back