Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Sunday 15th January

Breakfast

2 X Hot Cross Buns (naughty but nice)

Lunch

No lunch as very late breakfast!

Dinner

Harvester - Grilled chicken, jacket potato, loads of salad from the salad bar inc small amount cripsy onion bits and blue cheese dip.

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

Day 3 - 50 Squats

OMG OMG OMG...so happy!!
I officially weighed myself this morning and I've lost 6lbs :)
I'm so pleased as I thought my naughty Harvester yesterday may have done me a bit of harm but 6lbs of is amazing so I am happy with that!
Hubby also got on the scales this moring and he's lost 7lbs...always has to go one better, lol! I'm so proud of him because he doesn't have to do this, he is doing it to help support me. Although, I think he's got the bug now so he's taking it a bit more seriously.

So now I have just under 4 weeks until my holiday and ideally I would love to lose another 7lbs by then. I am realistic, I know the first week is always my best and I would never hope to lose such a big amount again so I think 7lbs is hopefully do-able.

My squat challenge is going well, today is day 4 and I am slowly increasing the amount each day.

I hope everyone is having a good Monday.

Well done that's a great loss.

My hubby looses loads on this diet he is starting on Thursday which is my weigh day so least I get a two week start haha.

I reckon if you stick to plan ul loose 3 a week. Years ago I used to do it having a treat a week and used to loose 2/3 lb . I know everyone is diff but I'm sure ul see a great loss for your hols

Well done that's a great loss.

My hubby looses loads on this diet he is starting on Thursday which is my weigh day so least I get a two week start haha.

I reckon if you stick to plan ul loose 3 a week. Years ago I used to do it having a treat a week and used to loose 2/3 lb . I know everyone is diff but I'm sure ul see a great loss for your hols

It is great having support from hubby as it is keeping me totally motivated and I am really pleased that he has had a good loss as well because it will keep him motivated to stay one step ahead of me, lol!!

I really hope you're right. Last time around I had some big losses and then some not so big but on average it evened out at about 2lbs a week, so hopefully I will be able to stick to this again this time around.

Ye you should be fine . I'm trying to go as long as I can without a treat, normally I have a treat weigh night Iv resisted so far even tho it's only second weigh in this week haha. I'm managing at the mo having beef from Chinese trying to do a month with no cheat meals

Ye you should be fine . I'm trying to go as long as I can without a treat, normally I have a treat weigh night Iv resisted so far even tho it's only second weigh in this week haha. I'm managing at the mo having beef from Chinese trying to do a month with no cheat meals

Cheats are good but if you don't need them you may as well save them for when you are struggling.

I'm struggling to remember to drink water. I think this really helped me last week but so far today I've only had 1 bottle and it's nearly lunch time. I try to have 4 a day while at work.

Well there is 3 x 1/2 pint drinks in 1 litre

I reckon I prob have 5, 1/2 pint glasses a day which means not even 2 litre

I also DNt drink water I have squash. The last diet I did was drinking water only so it's completely put me off it lol .

Well there is 3 x 1/2 pint drinks in 1 litre

I reckon I prob have 5, 1/2 pint glasses a day which means not even 2 litre

I also DNt drink water I have squash. The last diet I did was drinking water only so it's completely put me off it lol .

So I am about the same as you then. I try to drink 2 litres in the day and then have a minimum of 1/2 pint in the evening.
I would have squash but I've always had mixed reports about whether it is still good for cleansing.

Back