Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

IMG_1115.PNG Hi everyone Iv just worked this out properly as I know some old recipes syn values can change . This has been done using the app so it's correct. Hope it help as I love these chocs aswell

View attachment 185082 Hi everyone Iv just worked this out properly as I know some old recipes syn values can change . This has been done using the app so it's correct. Hope it help as I love these chocs aswell

Thank you. That's brilliant, I might make some as a treat after I've been shopping. The only problem is that they are so nice that 1 is not enough.

No worries these are my fav chocs so thanks for the info. I feel the exact same but my plan is make some for a Weekend and have half fri half sat. If I save my HEXb may just eat the lot for all my syns haha. Cnt see 2 syns hurting that much lol

No worries these are my fav chocs so thanks for the info. I feel the exact same but my plan is make some for a Weekend and have half fri half sat. If I save my HEXb may just eat the lot for all my syns haha. Cnt see 2 syns hurting that much lol

They are the easiest things to make. Ah I wish I had the ingredients now to make them as the more I think about them the more I want one, lol.

Saturday 15th January

Breakfast

Poached egg, 2 slices seeded bread toast & beans

Lunch

No lunch as very late breakfast

Dinner

Jacket Potato, cottage cheese and chive, cucumber and tomato

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

Day 2 - 40 Squats

Struggled massively with water yesterday as I wasn't at work but I am back on target again today.

I'm really proud of myself. I thought I would really struggle because my FIL is staying with us but I've been really good. It helps massively that hubby is also sticking to the diet.

I'm not totally sure how good I'll be today. I am hoping to be ok but we are going to the Harvester tonight for dinner. I am planning on having grilled chicken and jacket potato and really fill up on the salad bar but the problem with the salad is my favorite bits are the unhealthy bits. But I will try to be as good as I can and keep focussed on the fact that tomorrow is my weigh in day!

Happy Sunday everyone!

I went harvester day 2 of the diet haha
Had steak jacket and 2 bowls of salad had the potato salad and pasta lol jut counted it as 4 syns enjoy x

I'm planning on having grilled chicken and jacket potato. I love the salad so will really fill up on salad but I love the crispy onions and blue cheese dip, so they will be my big problem. I am really focused though and weigh in day is tomorrow, so hopefully that thought will kick in when I'm filling my bowl later, lol.

I'm sure you'll be fine
Everything in moderation! Why don't you eat a bowl of "good" salad and if you're still hungry you could get seconds with a bit of the naughty stuff on top. Sometimes that works for me and I find that after I've eaten the good stuff, I don't actally crave the bad stuff. If worst comes to worst, you've at least had one bowl of uncorrupted veggies lol!

I'm sure you'll be fine
Everything in moderation! Why don't you eat a bowl of "good" salad and if you're still hungry you could get seconds with a bit of the naughty stuff on top. Sometimes that works for me and I find that after I've eaten the good stuff, I don't actally crave the bad stuff. If worst comes to worst, you've at least had one bowl of uncorrupted veggies lol!

That's a good idea but I'm not too sure I can be that good. I will try to remember everything in moderation though. That was one of my dads favorite sayings!

Oh I love the salad bar at Harvester! We nearly chose there for breakfast today, but the last time we went they had run out of most of the continental breakfast things like pancakes etc. I have a weakness for the crispy bacon bits and thousand island sauce when I go to salad bars xx

I've had breakfast there before but I wasn't so impressed.

I don't like the bacon bits but the crispy onion is just as bad. I am going to try my hardest to keep motivated but will have to see.

I don't think we'll go there again. We were going to go to the Observatory as they apparently do nice breakfasts, but they told us we couldn't book a table for 11 people xx

I've not been to the Observatory for years. I used to go to the Bees Knees alot when Amy was little because they had a play area.

I was good....ISH!!!

So I went to the Harvester and I had grilled chicken and jacket potato (no butter). I had 3 salad bowls mainly beetroot, cucumber, onion pepper, carrot, lettuce and pineapple but I have to confess I did have blue cheese dip and crispy onion bits on top of each. However normally I would have loads but I just had a sprinkling of the crispy onion bits and probably just over a teaspoon of blue cheese dip on each. So I would say I probably had less than 2 tablespoons worth in total. I restrained from having the potato salad, pasta & coleslaw so I don't think I did too badly.
And to drink I had diet cherry pepsi. I wouldn't know how to syn the onion or dip but I am extremely proud of myself for not caving in both food and drink wise :)

Back