Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Wednesday 16th March

Breakfast

No breakfast

Lunch

Tub of quark with satsuma

Dinner

Omelette with onion, pepper, mushroom, tomato and a sprinkle of cheese, toast and beans

Good morning all.

SP Day 4 :) Yay day 4 today!

The SP days are going well, so far. I am not too sure how today will pan out though. I am determined to be good but it's someones birthday today at work and she is bringing in cake. I would normally decline but she is my youngest staff member and insisted on asking us all what cakes we like. So if I say no I will feel really bad as she is making a massive effort at work to fit in and impress us. I'm hoping I can get away with a small bit :) That way it won't do too much harm.

A sneaky look at the scales showed a good result again this morning. I am so happy with my scales at the moment, lol!!

Good luck Laura tonight with your weigh in.

Hope you all have a good day.

mmmm cake!!!! if there was a cake anyone could make right now is a really gooey chocolatey one tones of buttercream and fresh cream and chocolate sauce, mouthwateringly delicious! I guess that sounds like a cake I'll be choosing for my birthday haha. Well it is a big one this year and I'm definitely have a day or two off plan!!!

mmmm cake!!!! if there was a cake anyone could make right now is a really gooey chocolatey one tones of buttercream and fresh cream and chocolate sauce, mouthwateringly delicious! I guess that sounds like a cake I'll be choosing for my birthday haha. Well it is a big one this year and I'm definitely have a day or two off plan!!!

Yum a nice big fat chocolate and cream cake, yum yum. Unfortunately I was rather disappointed as it was only a cheap super market sponge cake, so I only had 1 very small piece, it was about 2 mouthfuls. So I didn't feel so bad having it.

So I've not followed the SP day today, well I have but I had Sweet potato for dinner.

I ended up having roast chicken, sweet potato, cous cous, beetroot salad and peas. I was so tasty and very much needed as I'd hardly eaten again all day. I wasn't going to have the sweet potato but it was either that or normal potato so I thought it was the best option. I'm really full now, so no chance of being hungry again tonight :)

Hahaha that make
Me laugh the cake was sounding nicer and nicer

So I've not followed the SP day today, well I have but I had Sweet potato for dinner.

I ended up having roast chicken, sweet potato, cous cous, beetroot salad and peas. I was so tasty and very much needed as I'd hardly eaten again all day. I wasn't going to have the sweet potato but it was either that or normal potato so I thought it was the best option. I'm really full now, so no chance of being hungry again tonight :)

You've done fab well done, I couldn't hack it
To long for me lol. I just wasn't gettin full and that's when I get thorts of nice food lol.

I'd be well disappointed if I had cake and wasn't nice I'd go for choc aswell lol. There
Is a desert place in burton called sweet retreat I'm so going here maybe as a treat when I get to 4 stone . Every pudding you can think of

love cake even shop bought lol, how I walked away from homemade Victoria sponge at work I don't know, luckily the second coffee I got the cake had vanished! Lots of young hungry boys in my office

You've done fab well done, I couldn't hack it
To long for me lol. I just wasn't gettin full and that's when I get thorts of nice food lol.

I'd be well disappointed if I had cake and wasn't nice I'd go for choc aswell lol. There
Is a desert place in burton called sweet retreat I'm so going here maybe as a treat when I get to 4 stone . Every pudding you can think of

SP days are really hard, even compared to my detox days. I'll have a look at the scales tomorrow and hopefully that will keep me motivated through the weekend, although I'm not holding out too much hope, lol.

I knew I would be disappointed with the cake, so that's why I only had a taste rather than a big bit. In a way it did me a favour.

Ye some times it makes us look good that only have a lil big yet the reason is it's not that good lol

Bet ur going to see
Fab results

You will do it I'm sure of it even if you do have a bad weekend it will give you a good loss the following week.

I hope so. I am determined to be good this weekend. And into next week. I am out for my brothers birthday on Tuesday but we are going to a turkish restaurant so I'll be having mainly chicken and rice so hopefully not too unhealthy.

Sounds nice ye should be fine with that. Them pair went shop earlier brought back Jaffa cakes and cake bars to take with us my eyes lit up lol it's all about control lol

Ye have thort that lol. More than likely will do sometimes doing half good half bad doesn't change much weight wise to being bad . Got a
Bottle of wine chillin in fridge aswell . I find that when I have a blow out I'm soooo ready to get back on track

Back