Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Ye have thort that lol. More than likely will do sometimes doing half good half bad doesn't change much weight wise to being bad . Got a
Bottle of wine chillin in fridge aswell . I find that when I have a blow out I'm soooo ready to get back on track

It will do you good. And enjoy your wine. I could murder a glass right now :)

Thursday 16th March

Breakfast

Satsuma

Lunch
Tub of quark with satsuma
Very small piece of cake

Dinner

Roast chicken, sweet potato, cous cous, beetroot salad and peas

Good afternoon all.

Yay it's Friday!

I think I did ok doing SP Days, I didn't make it all the way to the end of the week but I did nearly 4 days which I'm quite happy with.

A quick look on the scales this morning is showing 3lbs off since Monday which I think is quite good but I fully expect to put some of it back on this weekend.

I think what I will do for the next couple of weeks before my holiday is a week of detox days next week and then maybe 1/2 detox days and 1/2 SP days the following week before I go away. Hopefully this will give me a bit of a loss each week.

I would love to get down to 12 stones before I go away, so that is my aim.

Hope you all have a good day.

You will smash it and worst case is if you eat what you want over weekend no way will you gain 3 lb . This is how thin people it eat really good in the week and blow out at the weekend and stay the same weight .

You will smash it and worst case is if you eat what you want over weekend no way will you gain 3 lb . This is how thin people it eat really good in the week and blow out at the weekend and stay the same weight .

I know. I'm hoping to get thin soon, so I can put that into practise, lol!

I thought you would have left by now?

A lot of thin people just have amazing metabolism and eat loads and just never put on, some just have medical issues so what goes in comes straight out, then there's the graser who nibbles often but doesn't take in many calories or ones that just don't eat much but loads of salads and if they have cake, it's just a taste lol, I absolutely love my food, I couldn't give anything up.
My issue is that I've always eaten big, even as a child but I was always running about and using energy, I started driving and continued to eat the same and not use much energy at all, I sit a lot and have become extremely lazy as the years go on, I'm sure there's something medically wrong with me as i'm always so tired, but when I went to my gp and had bloods, just said low vit D, that's all, I took the prescription and it didn't help at all, I take a fish oil vit and vit d in it, not as much as prescribed but just doesn't help, probably my thyroid no doubt, hopefully losing weight will help more anyway as i'll have less to carry around.

I used to be able to eat anything and never put on weight, then I had Amy and hit 30 and it wall went wrong from there.
I had a girl in the office who would graze all day, it used to drive me mad but she left about a month ago, so that has helped me massively, I think I would really struggle doing the detox and SP days if she was still around.

I'd like to think that when I get to the weight I want to be, that I can eat a bit more normally at the weekend and not worry about adding the pounds too much but I am a long way off that at the minute, so I will just plod along.

yeah me too, think I need to stop being so hard on myself, if I lose a lb a week then that would still be 52 a year.

Yes on Friday it was 3lbs off, I am hoping for atleast sts but a loss would be amazing.
My plan for next week is to go back onto my detox days from Tuesday onwards. I have cous cous tomorrow for lunch so I can't start tomorrow. I am out on Tuesday evening for my brothers birthday but I am hoping to eat healthily and then the rest of the week I am planning to be super good, even going through the weekend, so hopefully I will see a good loss next week.
But I have to get past this weeks weigh in first, lol.

Thort it was I reckon you will loose 1 then hopefully more you never know. Depends how bad you have been . Im just Pig and ate everythin in sight lol.

Your really good with your detox and sp days. If I knew would get 3 off every week I'd do all time. I reckon Iv gained 4lb hopefully no more cause reckon I can get that off by Thursday

I've not been too bad. I stuck to martini and diet lemonade for drinks so not wine or beer and food wasn't too bad. We ended up having pcky food last night instead of chinese but I mainly had cheese and biscuits and bread sticks with dips. Ten I had a piece of chocolate cake today. Not too bad considering it could have been a lot worse. So hopefully the scales will be nice to me :)

I'm sure you'll lose a few pounds between now and Thursday if you do SP days. See how much you have gained in the morning and then work out a plan.

Well I'm surprised.....I managed lose 1lb. I'm really happy with that as was expecting to STS.

And I've just realised I've lost a stone in total now :)

I think you can tell a bit now, especially on my stomach and chin but my clothes aren't feeling much different still. But then I'm still wearing my baggy winter clothes so that might be why.

Good luck on the scales this morning Leigh.

Speak to you all later.

Back